Sup Forums BTFO again

Really makes you think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/
articles.philly.com/1991-05-10/news/25795529_1_trump-associates-trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

makes me think how these threads aren't auto banned

not really still can't tell me a racist thing he has said

That makes literally no sense at all.

I mean I guess. I still don't think Trump saying Jews are good at business is racist.
I mean jesus Christ it's a fact that Jews are business. Like they're good at being doctors and layers.

Truly forces me to engage my cognitive functions...

>because you agree with what he says
well , just tell me what he 'says' then

bro you just don't see how good it is

>I have an argument
>I'm not gonna tell you
>???
>BTFO

Pretty good stuff.

>an argument that engages and persuades no one

>What has he said that is racist?
>uhm...uhm Y-You wouldn't understandt anyway

>tfw when shitlibs think they've taken the intellectual and moral high ground by saying nothing and being condescending about it

well shit, I guess I'm a #cuckforClinton now

really makes me want to slit OPs throat you dumbfuck memester

That's problamatic, how dare you assume some people have a high potential! Shame on you, bigot

/thread

I don't agree with everything Trump says but he is the best candidate since Reagen.

Forum slide thread.

wtf i hate trump now

#artillery4hillary

>you have views that differ from mine
>le hitler trump meme
>no debate needed
>i win XDDDDDD

Mein Gott I hope they open the concentration camp network in Europe again

Logic and sense and reason are things made by white males in order to exert oppression.

fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

You're allowed to disagree with what it says but you don't have to tell everyone that your reading level is so miserable that this fairly simple statement is beyond your comprehension.

None of those things are racist

That's the problem with you guys, unless he's literally hanging niggers from trees you won't find him racist.

>called mexicans rapists
stopped right there.
He talked about how illegal immigrants coming from mexico are bringing drugs, crime and are rapists. If you have a problem with that then you're an oversensitive little shit who puts criminals above your own citizens.

>No blacks or hispanics were in top executive roles in his companies
>HE MUST BE A RACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYST
Jeez it's almost like you have to be qualified for the position and not just be a diversity hire.

>1973
>finding instances from over 40 years ago to slander him.

Literally all these things are minor slip ups. Compare this to Hillarys track record it's nothing.

At best, some of those if you take them two or three steps further than what he actually said, are slightly racist.

Then that picture proves that racism is just a matter of opinion

just use your vocal chords to makes the sound that will contain the argument.

surely can do that.

>Trump is racist
>I can't prove it
>but I'm still right
Liberals

Trump is SO RACIST that even when he's saying non racist things, they magically become racist because he is saying them!

I mean... he literally said blacks are bad accountants because their brains aren't made for such a job, didn't he? ...

that.... makes zero sense, if you cannot demonstrate explicitly that someone is "racist" or even that his policies are "racist"... they... wait for it.... are not

the vapid smears are losing their power you cunts

further, this may be one of the dumbest meme's I've seen all year

>called mexicans rapists
No he didn't. He said some of the illegals Mexico is sending are rapists, which is true.
Also, Mexican isn't a race, unless you also think Canadian is a race, or American is a race.
Fuck, this is stupid, I can't read any further.

Exactly. What specifically racist thing has he said that I agree with?

>“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day… . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.

articles.philly.com/1991-05-10/news/25795529_1_trump-associates-trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump

>I can't
Could have stopped there.

>racism is an unprovable, subjective concept that varies from person to person
>literally admitting that your argument 100% based on muh feels

fuck off
sage in options

'Trump Calls somebody something that isn't racist'.....but but but that is the same as racism because he obviously meant something else and was being racist.

libtards honestly think >implying is a real argument

I like how Sup Forums ignores everything that doesn't fit their agenda. Reminds me of a certain group of people :^)

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>A random book by Bumfuck McGee makes an unverifiable claim

You know this board has ID's right?
Stop samefagging you illiterate cuck.

It made me think OP is retarded.

Mods were told by moot to moderate the board less back during gamergate in order to make the board seem like Sup Forums 2.0.

Notice how they don't follow their own sticky, yet allow shitty threads like this.