Why can blacks and cucked whites organize something as big as BLM which is now present in the USA and Europe...

Why can blacks and cucked whites organize something as big as BLM which is now present in the USA and Europe, but white people cannot create a similar organization?

>inb4 the media will think it's racist

Who the fuck cares? So fucking what?

>inb4 George Soros funding

Again, I bet there are plenty of wealthy whites that would want to fund organizations like these.

>inb4 what's the purpose?

To show the world how we had enough of being destroyed by mass immigration, systematic racism and leftists literally trying to destroy our way of life.

Why can't this be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fuck
abc.net.au/religion/articles/2012/05/10/3500125.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
theatlantic.com/video/index/474588/why-empathy-is-a-bad-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're too busy playing Pokemon Go and watching Game of Thrones to be angry about something.

fpbp

There hasn't been a war in a long time. White people went on with their lives, reshaping themselves to fit into today's society. Niggers and Sandniggers were never allowed to get rid of the fighter mentality. All of this was funded and coordinated.

>Who the fuck cares?
>inb4 George Soros funding
Whites have been programmed to care. If this was massively coordinated, like what the blacks are doing, whites would have no regrets because they'd be sure that they wouldn't lose anything. Right now though? Whites can and will lose EVERYTHING they worked for. Remember that the law is made for us and not for the anti-white elites.

>inb what's the purpose?
There might have been no purpose in anything before this began, but there certainly is one now.

>lose your job
>lose your friends
>risk getting stabbed by gangs of niggers, arabs and other assorted undesirables
etc etc
being a leftist is easy and comfy in this society
being right-wing is tough as shit

BLM is not a grassroots movement, its directly sponsored by Soros and the alikes and was most likely created by them
and they dont fight police brutality they seed racial conflicts and create riots

reminder that TWICE more white are killed by US police each year, WHITE LIVE DONT MATTER
(black lives dont matter either, they are just used to destabilize society)

Three firefighters, including a chief, recently got fucking FIRED for making anti-BLM posts on fb, on a day when BLM was blocking a nearby highway.

If you have a family and career it's not worth losing them at this point. Until we have a right wing president and attorney general and supreme court, there really isn't much we can do.

If Trump wins we're going to see a shocking and immediate shift in public discourse. White people are going to be venting a lot of pent up frustration, without fear of the thought police.

If Hillary wins, things will continue to stew for a few more years until there's an actual civil war.

If Dallas wasn't the catalyst to bring about the immediate end of SJW/BLM pandering, I don't know what will be.

cause the last time we organized it got out of hand and final solutions were prepared. now anything less than Deus Vult seems not worth it... but soon...

Because people who claim to be "redpilled" don't even know what they believe. I mean, why is "x" degenerate? What is degeneracy? What is morality? Even pol itself can't agree on the idea of freedom, yet everyone from libertarians to fascists claim to be redpilled.

If it's one thing I've learned, is that if the redpill and bluepill aren't about truths; it's about what reality we value most.

Liberals value a reality around self-interest. If someone is working hard to provide for their family, the liberal asks "What reward does he get by providing for his family?"; it's an assumption that a social construct can't be a self-interest. Modern liberalism takes that equation, and flips it around. Let's say there's a woman who is a hard working mother; to someone like you or me, the pleasure she gets in life is helping her family and raising her kids; to a liberal, the benefit is the sex she gets from her husband and the alone time she gets away from the kids; so the perpetuating liberal feminist dialectic is therefore something like "Take the husband out of the equation, and she can have sex with any guy she wants". Again, liberalism is about transition of values from the social (like the husband), to the personal (the sex). We just need a way to reverse this.
And so far, nearly impossible. Hitler had some good ideas (not trolling).

Probably too busy at work and paying taxes for the freeloaders to whine about boo boo the establishment is racis and indifferent

BC whites nowadays who speak up are labeled enemies by the left, think of it like Russia and America, as long as Russia just sat and did nothing America was fine but start anything and you'll get the left politically crushing you

Because you'll lose your fucking job and be fucking blacklisted in your entire fucking industry

The last time a group of white people organized something like this 6 million jews died.

>Who the fuck cares? So fucking what?
The enemy. That's who cares. They can jump on ANITHING that they think is racist/xenophobic/misogonyst/etc. and show us in bad lights. The risk is too big.

6 gorilliamn actually

Have job/ non-fucked up hobbies

Why can't it be done? Well it probably has to do with the fact that most whites are either down with the mental sickness of liberalism, or are too scared to lose something. So many people hate Trump as if he had killed their family and raped them, why? Because the media tells them that he's "liturally hitlur" and nobody wants to be associated with that thanks to the way history is written. Society has been screwed since 1945 because now people can point to nationalism and morality as "nazism" and make you an outcast for holding your beliefs.
TL;DR WWII made it impossible to like your country because of the "so did Hitler, nazi confirmed" mentality.

BLM is also being used as a cover for Nation of Islam and the NBPP.

A

yeah, sorry, I guess we're too busy maintaining & expanding western civilization, you dumb son of a bitch.

markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fuck

This

because white people have no legitimate complaints or issues to organize around.

Also, the RNC is taking place in the US right now. That's a huge group of white people organizing around their dislike of non-whites etc.

So you are providing reasons why white people should organize again?

FBI infiltration and other provocateurs will destroy it from within.

>1 post by this ID

We don't really have the resources. Look at how biased the big social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) are towards certain agendas. Post Arab Spring, your movement is at a great, great disadvantage if social media can't really be co-opted in its favour. Brexit was a bit of an anomaly in my opinion, and I think the establishment will try to derail it, with the help of the "Twitterati".

Black Lives Matter is a retarded "movement" for retards. It's based on myths. It's an angry mob with a hashtag.

And a lot of BLM supporters believe the dumbest new age shit like "Melanin is the God Particle" or "Melanin Literally Turns Light Into Knowledge." It's totally retarded.

Saying "black lives matter" is Idiocracy-tier stupid. Like some organization called "air Matters." Okay, now what?

White people don't need an organization like Black Lives Matter because they already have intact nuclear families with mothers and fathers raising their own children, and thereby have their shit together. The majority of black people don't have intact nuclear families with mothers and fathers raising their own children, so they're always looking for someone else to blame.

Yeah, Tyrone, it's Whitey McCopface's fault that your papa abandoned you after knocking up your stupid mom in the 8th grade.

Every time we get together some people end up hanged so the gubernment told us to stahp and put sleeper agents in most of our major organizations. That's actually not a lie, most groups that are organized by whites literally have FBI in it.

>I mean, why is "x" degenerate? What is degeneracy? What is morality?

Are you that faggot from Canada?

There's a reason that traditional conservative values are similar worldwide. They evolved to be that way.

Everything else is a stupid "progressive" social experiment, that hasn't survived hundreds of thousands of years of real life trial and error.

Good point. Family breakdown is definitely a major contributing factor to this ruckus. I don't know exactly what it's like in your country, but in mine, roughly half of Black kids grow up without a father in the house. This is a big, big problem. If BLM really cared about improving the lives of Black people, they'd be focusing on family breakdown, not on "whitey".

>I bet there are plenty of wealthy whites that would want to fund organizations like these.

No. There are probably no wealthy white nationalists.

>If Trump wins we're going to see a shocking and immediate shift in public discourse. White people are going to be venting a lot of pent up frustration, without fear of the thought police.

This. Like Brexit, people will feel vindicated and will tell the thought police to fuck off. The Trump government will instantly apply only like 1% of the effort of now to PC crap like that.

>white people cannot create a similar organization?
We did. It's called civilisation.

>11:11:11
Nice time btw

In the US it's over 2/3 of black kids without a father in the home. Then they wonder why black kids end up in altercations with police. In many cases where cops end up shooting violent black males, it's basically just a late-late-term abortion.

Liberals say it's because of racism that so many black men are in prison, for why so many black kids don't have fathers around. But you can't go to prison for having kids out of wedlock. That trend is increasing worldwide.

I'm convinced that most crimes in the world are committed by bastards (actual bastards, illegitimate children). If I never knew my father or grew up with my father, I'd be mad at the world too. Shockingly, kids without father figures often join gangs.

This is about the bastard birthrate. The more bastards a society has, the more cops you need to deal with their criminality.

And Slavoj Zizek wrote why Islam is so appealing to orphans:
abc.net.au/religion/articles/2012/05/10/3500125.htm

>In contrast to both Judaism and Christianity, Islam excludes God from the domain of the patriarchal logic. Allah is not a father, not even a symbolic one. Rather, God is one - he is neither born nor does he give birth to creatures.

>This is why there is no place for a Holy Family in Islam. This is why Islam so emphasizes the fact that Muhammad himself was an orphan. This is why, in Islam, God intervenes precisely at the moments of the suspension or failure of the paternal function (when the mother or the child are abandoned by the biological father). This is also why Islam represented such a problem for Freud: his entire theory of religion is based on the connection between God and "the father."

>Islam is at its best when it grounds the formation of a community "out of nowhere," in the genealogical desert, as a kind of egalitarian revolutionary fraternity. No wonder, then, that Islam is so appealing to young men who find themselves deprived of family and social networks.

When white people try to organize in their own self interest, and I'm talking about a non racist, non nationalist even liberal manner that just insists that their hardship and/or right to participate in the US be taken as seriously as anyone else, you're going to have libshits tracking them down and engaging in scientology style LRT against them.

Brilliant post. Many of these points can be backed up with hard evidence, and yet our leaders - and those who encourage them - refuse to recognise this.

Say goodbye to your job, children, freedom, safety, and potentially life.

Antifa publicly attacked white nationalists in CA with deadly weapons and their only punishment was a high five. 60 of our german poster got arrested a few weeks ago for being proud to be white.

(((They))) want to elimite the white race.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

Whitey is a pussy who isn't willing to block interstates because you might have to stop playing CSGO for five minutes.

You could attempt to economically damage a poor black community even further and prevent the sickly of color from reaching the hospital by blocking one of it's key transportation lines. But you won't.

There is already PEGIDA and Generation Identitaire on Europe

you mad bro

>willing to block interstates

Whose idea was this by the way? Surely someone who wanted to create a backlash against Black Lives Matter.

What retards thought that would ever win people over to their cause?

How is pissing off innocent people going to make them willing to listen to you?

A while ago, I saw this video, Against Empathy by Paul Bloom
theatlantic.com/video/index/474588/why-empathy-is-a-bad-thing/
>From a moral standpoint, it makes the world worse.

At the time I thought the video was crazy, like some kind of Ayn Rand Objectivist shit. Something a psychopath would say.

But thinking about it more, the whole Black Lives Matter movement, angry mobs rioting, black people shooting cops for revenge, it all comes from "empathy" for whatever dumb black criminal got beaten or shot or videotaped this week. So because one guy dies on video, there may be riots where many more innocent people die.

If they just stopped caring about every criminal, there wouldn't be this mob violence.

I think that's one reason white people haven't organized something like BLM.

When a white criminal gets shot by police, white people probably think "Serves him right. Don't do stupid shit and the cops won't shoot you."

Black people like to think they're above the law. And the white people who think they're above the law can afford Jewish lawyers who make sure they are.

>it all comes from "empathy"

Not really. If they were empathic with Michael Brown, they would recognize that he was a criminal who robbed a store, assaulted a cop, and went for his gun. Empathy doesn't just allow you to comprehend another person's suffering, it also allows you to comprehend other people's poor decision making.

They lacked empathy with the cop.

The problem isn't empathy, but a lack of it and a disguising of self interest, greed, and entitlement as empathy.

Lol we have that organization its called law enforcement

Is she right ?

You missed his whole point and it was actually quite good.

Can any German bro confirm?

No, frog, she admits the other attackers were middle easterners, and admits the attack happened.
The guy didn't even say they got away with it, but merely that the police didn't do anything, which is true, the police didn't do anything.

Her rhetoric is basic, any poltard could have blown her out

guys where can i find a qt natsoc gf?
...or an average natsoc gf...

>Why is there no white BLM?

White nationalists could never get a mass media movement like that to spread far enough. We control Sup Forums and create memes here and there but nothing on the scale of BLM. Merchants and things lose all meaning by the time they hit the masses.

No normies are reading these white nationalist topics and getting converted. Just autists, NEETs and other blow-ins who were already outcasts. I only joined Sup Forums when I was unemployed and hesitated doing so because of the reputation.

Anyway, without that, you have no market. ISIS posts propaganda without issue on Twitter, which is why they can get millions of converts. We do it and the accounts are suspended very quickly. At one stage ISIS had bots spamming every trending topic with hundreds of posts.

White BLM can never hit critical mass because if we did use tactics like BLM online, it would get shut down by all the outlets without mercy.

ITS WRONG, not even our leftist media claim this shit.
There where thousands of sexual assaults reposted to police.
But because they cannot identify anyone from the refugees, they could only sentence three fucking idiots.

ITS ABSOLUTE CONFIRMED THAT THERE WHERE HUNDREDS OF CULPRITS, but they could only identify 3 of them.
All reports say the culprits where north african or arab muslims.

is this fucking whore retarded?
it wasnt one rape, it where hundreds.

There is plenty of them on >>/R9K/

White people have jobs