K
A

HILLARY WHERES MY MEDECINE

No he has Aides

H-H-h-illary!

In his brain perhaps.

JUST

can we post our best bills here? i have none and i would like to collect sauce

The FBI guy said Bill was probably going to die this year. AIDS is as good a guess as any.

Either AIDS or HIV.

they really are going to kill him off before the general election

H-hillary, can you toss me a cough drop...th-thanks

he doesnt look too bad in that picture there, he's just skinny now he looked better as a fat fuck

JUST

>Either AIDS or HIV.
Wat

Hillary gosh darnit a mosquito done bit me

Of course

bill got aids from fucking hillary after she fucked obama

wear condoms kids

Who's laughing now?

Chronic Wasting Disease
He's wasted on Chronic.

Dude looks totally wasted like he hasn't been inhaling for decades.

V-VENGEANCE...

He'll be fine.

>Either AIDS or HIV.
Thats same shit, if you don't 'cure' HIV you will develop AIDS. With current HIV medications you can live up to 80 years, but after you develop AIDS, it's over. I don't believe that someone with that wealth could develop AIDS, unless he wasn't aware for like 15 years, but thats pretty much impossible.

No its syphillis. All that kid-rape and passing around those consorts

100% guaranteed that he will die mid-October giving her a sympathy boost.

Write it down. She's going to make all sorts of appearances following it and women will turn out in droves to show their support.

> fake sob
> I-I just know t-that he would have wanted this for me
> crocodile tears pour down her face
> h-he always supported me and w-wanted to see history made
> pretends to be emotionally overridden and walks away from the interview, smirking

Pretty much this

I just can't process that fucking image in my head

Hillary being able to be sad, or even pretend to cry. I think she's pretty much uncapable of any human emotion

Wait a sec, so she'll kill him without hesistation like all other close friends who died under "strange circumstances"?
She's really pure evil.

so long and thanks for all the bills

Probably the only time Hillary is going to go out in front of the public outside of the debates.

She's not making any statement, any appearance without running it through a million algorithms and jews to make sure she's in the clear. They don't want anyone to see how old and retarded she is, so they just write the narrative for her.

I'm surprised nobody is talking about he collagen implants. She looks like putin now with a little squished fat face.

And when he dies it's gunna be "Nothing to see here folks. Old people die, it's what they do"

She pulled a similar stunt in 2008 when Obama nailed her ass in the Iowa primary and was leading polls going into New Hampshire. Every pundit was saying if he won that state she was finished.

She got all "emotional" and the old vaginas slithered to the voting booths to sympathy vote for her. Cackling bitch mode was re-engaged and she clung on in the primary race till the bitter end

>
syphillis, they caught it too late

Given how much he liked to, ah, fuck around, the chances can't be too bad bad of him picking up HIV eventually. Loli Express!

youtube.com/watch?v=coUPMlUirPo

bill doesn't looks so good...

youtube.com/watch?v=1Tf2Ggd7Z4g

do you guys think bill ever went to those AIDS parties?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

Got to watch out for that cough, too!

HIV is the virus, and it can develop into AIDs which is the actual disease of your immune system being surpprsessed. HIV can be treated and prevented from becoming AIDs

u hwite knighting me boi?

huAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lel

How great would it be if Trump brought this up in the debates lol.... I know Paul Manafort plays dirty, so I wonder if he'll tell Trump to do it.

like bill this thread is also on life support

No worse than that - he's a vegan. Causes brain damage long term. See his recent speeches (until he got pulled from making speeches).

He looks worse than Rothschild, he must have gotten something

>Found decapitated
>It's just natural causes goy

WEW

>Either AIDS or HIV.

>there are people this uneducated on Sup Forums

Let me guess, Trump voter?

Yes.

Obviously, he's known to bite the lips of his victims and drink their blood.

All vampires get the AIDS eventually.