youtube.com/watch?v=ddgrRb9mCTc
youtube.com/watch?v=BOVawOnrG6M
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ4yftOZseo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 DOWN
1 TO GO

Kovalev vs Bivol when???

Fuck Beterbiev

Give him time, eddie will be fucking loving this. Wilder is a way bigger fight than Ortiz would have been for AJ and probably a better style matchup for him too.

cringe asf

Jesus Christ wilder was worse than i originally thought

Lara's getting fucked up. Hurd too big too strong.

How was the Bivol Barrera fight?

yes yes hello

I dont know anything about boxing but i like watching it, someone explain me why wilder is bad

he looks very ungainly, like some kind of spaghetti monster but he just beat a legit top 5 heavyweight so idk

I saw about half of it, fairly close but Bivol was winning all the rounds. Stopped him in the 12th

Anyone got a decent link to the Wilder fight? The next Sky replay conflicts with the City game

Yeah Ortiz is a top fighter but the fact he was schooling wilder for nearly all the rounds of the fight whilst being a good 6/7 years older shows that wilder could very easily get undone by a more athletic and youthful guy around his own age or younger. I'm not even being biased because I'm a brit but based on today's performance, if Joshua was Ortiz, Joshua would hammer wilder.

Guys, it's fine to admit Wilder is horrible, has no skills, and is going to lose very soon, whilst also praising his ability to carry power into the late rounds, and his will to win. There is a 3rd way here.

There's no one more skilled than Ortiz in the heavyweight division right now. Wilder will tag Joshua much easier than he did Ortiz

Bivol is legit, he will improve a lot more too at only 13 fights

If skills were all that mattered then Ortiz would've won easily last night. Joshua is faster, more fundamentally sound, and easily powerful enough to touch Wilder and hurt him.

Although Wilder looked like shit apart from landing a few looping power shots, Ortiz was having a really hard time hitting the lad

Juanma Lopez got stopped again last night lol

His hands are not faster and he's definitely not more fundamentally sound than Ortiz. He'll have to apply intelligent pressure and get into mid-range but I don't think he can do that without being tagged

M8 if they got into scraps like what happened today at points, Joshua is faster and stronger than wilder. That's facts. He's also like 3 years younger too which can go in his favor greatly in the last rounds. Not even klitschko could prevent his age from catching up to him in the late rounds vs Joshua despite boxing like a physically peaking 27 year old for a good 10 rounds of the fight.

>joshua
>faster and more fundamentally sound than Ortiz
You fucking moron

Than WILDER. Clearly.

Wilder should swallow his pride and fight Whyte in London next (if Whyte gets past Browne). Easy KO, Joshua will have nowhere to run afterwards and it will probably bolster the sales of the AJ PPV

Wilder is faster than Ortiz, Ortiz is faster than Joshua. Joshua is slow as fuck. Have you ever even seen him fight?

Wilder is in his peak too, age is not a factor in that match up. Both of them have proven to be dangerous late in fights

Ortiz won every round except the ones he was dropped in

>Wilder is faster than Ortiz, Ortiz is faster than Joshua. Joshua is slow as fuck.
Feet yes, hands no.

Guys give it to me straight
What are the chances of jivin joe defeating the humble sexist meme?

That's a joke. Joshua clearly has the faster handspeed than Wilder. He's much slicker and more agile too. And he isn't even a master boxer or anything close to it - Wilder is just that uneconomic and sloppy.

Like 20%. I think he has a solid chance of lasting the distance though

Wilder will beat Rocky Marciano's record.

Joshua is so stiff compared to Wilder, who on the other hand is actually too loose

The only heavyweight with faster handspeed than Wilder is Jivin' Joe the Mad Maori you stupid faggots. Actually watch the fighters before you talk shit

Tbqh if Joshua gas like he did against Takam he will get tagged with some windmill, I'm not memeing, he look like shite in that fight. I hope this trend of big roided up hw end now, jfc, because some 214lbs fast moron with 0 skills is taking a dump in the entire division.

>Like 20%. I think he has a solid chance of lasting the distance though
It could be like ali vs joe 1
the race supremacist gets gassed (from excess muscle mass this time) and the manlet outedges by a sd
Even the name matches, jivin joe needs to make it happen

This is insane. Wilder does not have fast hands.

wtf that's the only reason he is winning you bong

>most of his KOs happen because his right hand accelerates faster than his opponents can even react to it
>wow wtf m8 he doesn't have fast hands innit guv

Why are you so adamantly talking out of your arse?
AJ throws 4 punch combination faster than Wilder throws a 1-2, he barely ever throws them because he's a cardiolet.
His issues are his lumbering stiff footwork, weak chin and shit stamina

That doesn't mean his hands are faster than Joshua's. They weren't faster than Ortiz'.

He throws a 4 punch combo from the arms with no power behind it, yeah. Wilder still has faster individual shots.

Post video to prove your respective points or stfu

>hasn't actually seen any of the fights he's trying to discuss
Kill yourself

im not the guy you are arguing with you moron, more than one person lives in the uk

What's the story with this "Eurasian Boxing Parliament" title that Kovalev has had in his last two bouts? I've never heard of it before, makes me wonder if someone invented it just to take a slice of his purse

He has a faster overhand right and jab yes, by fast hands I mean get more punches off in a short time.
If AJ gets inside with those combos all night he'll do some damage and get you panicking, arm punches or not.

Don't get me wrong I think Wilder will spark him late in the fight if he can weather the storm and dance around but doubtful he makes it that far

Very slim desu. Shame because Parker seems like a good lad

Reminder that the referee gave Wilder extra time to recover when he was hurt for no discernable reason whatsoever. Along with the rigged scorecards that whole thing was a set-up. American boxing is becoming like Germany in the '90s and '00s

was that when wilder got checked by the doctor? I think that's a new wbc rule that they check fighters for concussions at points in the fight

Cassius Clay, he was good, but he's no Bronze Bomber

awful Bert post, not even remotely obscure enough

He was refering to wilder not joe louis you fucking idiot brainlet

People STILL believe Wilder has a chance against Joshua.

LOL

no josh for 10 more fights?
also marciano's record is so good because he was undisputed champ, wilder just one of many.

Kek, are Slavs competing against Americans at who's better at Cuban slaying? Slavs ruling 3:2 for now, let's see if Hurd can finish the job and tie it up. Any new up and coming Cubans in the pro game we should be aware of? Just curious, gonna pass the list to the Irish poster so that he doesnt commit suicide

Ugas is the new hypebeast

boxrec.com/en/boxer/541777

He's in line to fight Spence

He lost 3 times already kek. Or were they "robberies"?

He was never given proper camps for those, he's only earned that right since moving to Welter and taken out a few hot prospects. Fights nothing like the usual Cuban style, is more in the Dorticos mould of a power brawler, very good to watch.

that was very short for a concussion check...

youtube.com/watch?v=ddgrRb9mCTc
I see nothing special.

Everyone left after the main event?
Also has anyone footage of the guy behind Holyfield?

same here. Especially since he is a welter, he won't make it even in the top5 there

Before he joined Salas and a short notice fight. He's become a full time pro with proper camps only in his last fight or so and you can see the difference. Complete domination.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOVawOnrG6M

Sounds like a Miami cab driver who never was a good boxer in Cuba and was doing part time fights because he's a loser who didn't believe in himself and finally decided to sign a contract. Mentally weak, waiting on a paycheck and getting exposed. Next please

When he beats Spence I expect a full written apology in /box/. Screencap this post so you know where you heard it first.

Is this the ultimate boxing bible lads?

Go back to Ireland, O'Neill

If Parker beats AJ does that increase or decrease the odds of AJ/Wilder happening?

He's no Torpedo Billy Murphy

Decrease
AJ will win and AJ-Wilder will happen before the end of the year

>if parker beats aj

Mmm, assuming he wins all

>March
Parker

>July
Povetkin

>November
Miller in America

March/April 2019
Wilder

Parker might keep it close but he won't win. If he does win Joshua vs Wilder is dead because Joshua won't have the belts

Friendship ended with solid boxing fundamentals, footwork, head movement and a strong jab

Now winging right hands down the pipe is my best friend

Joshua has a rematch clause in his contract if he loses, but if he does lose it guarantees AJ/Wilder won't happen this year...

But the fight will still happen eventually because it's Wilders biggest pay day and AJ would be forced to try to give Wilder an L on his record to match his own..

This is it, just be taller and smash them up

>>July
>Povetkin
No they want Miller first.

>yfw he cucks both the black americans and the britcasuals to become undisputed champion

5%

EVERYTHING will be against him all because of AJ vs Wilder. Judges,ref,media,fans literally nothing will go his way on the night.

It's going to be a controversial late round stoppage so that AJ can keep his fake 100% KO rate. Makes me fucking sick really because this sport will always be forever fucked.

Rances Barthelemy is not on that list. I don't rate him that highly though, he got a gift in his last fight

What will the next title of the newest Boxing Legends TV video be?

Hmm...anyone else notice how all these Cuban """losses""" are TKO's in fights they were winning?

Doritcos, Ortiz, Barrera all controversial TKO's.

There is a dark force in boxing. One that realises the phenomenal threat the Cuban school poses to boxing. Corruption.

BASED

Because they are mental midgets and chinlets

>they were winning?
It's literally confirmed Ortiz wasn't winning the fight before the TKO

I hope some top amateurs will defect from Cuba to replenish their ranks soon. Doesn't seem like there's many notable prospects coming through

he deserves to be on the other side of such corruption for once.

Barrera got his head boxed off too

>i believe everything I'm told and can't think for myself

PATHETIC

>judges scorecards matter

H Y P E

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ4yftOZseo

I guess Showtime was saying Wilder won the rounds, and Sky that Ortiz won the rounds...

So, what next for Wiler? After struggling against an 80 year old geriatric patient, what is left for him?

Whyte and Breazeale most likely while Eddie does the Miller and Povetkin thing

Remember when the ref put Takam in a head lock to prevent him from avoiding all of the punches he was avoiding, just so that he could stop the fight.

No Showtime had Ortiz winning too, the official judges however had Wilder up one round at the end of round 9. Ortiz didn't stand a chance in the decision.