He is NOT my president

ugliest president in american history

>mfw he literally looks me and I hate him

He's mine but I fucking hate him.
Is this photoshopped??

Mine either, in fact, I don't even have a president

>someone mentions Trump outside of Sup Forums
>reply "he's not my president"
>everyone assumes I'm American and I start getting angry (You)s from people talking about 8 more years and how my "tears" are delicious

>someone mentions circimcision outside of Sup Forums
>reply "I'm not a cutfag"
>everyone assumes I'm American and I start getting angry (You)s from people talking about STDs and how my "dickcheese" is disgusting

He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us

Is trump subhuman?

drumpf is dumb

father of all goblins...

you struggle with not dividing yourself

I do the same thing desu

Definitely one of the easiest ways to accumulate (you)s.

Of all the criticisms levelled against him the attack on his looks, hideous as he is, is the least justified.

Unless you expect him to seduce a daughter of Chinese or Russian emperor, his looks don't matter in the slightest; and money and power he wields more than make up for his looks in that respect anyway.

Sup Forums is so easy to trigger

Drumpf is going to kill 6 trillion Mexicans

The whole board is founded upon butthurt.

Where can I sign up for the "breeding mexican women until there are 6 trillion of them" program?

the amount of soyboys in this thread is hilarious

wish he was mine :3

>soyboy
Wow, is that the hot new Sup Forums meme? It's so funny and original!

Fuck drumpf. Kim Jong-un 2020.

soyboy detected

I like him

trump is a gross caricature of the people of the northeast.

well duh

greatest president in a loong time

he is like the sambo of us. I just can't believe you guys fell for our most exaggerated expressions of charm. why is the rest of america so gullible

I'm going to be honest here. I think Donald Trump is incredibly cute just going by his twitter feed. I imagine him as an angry arrogant loli leveling abuse against half the world pretending she isn't mad when they make fun of her.

TRUMP 2020.

If Bush can get reelected, so can Trump.

Waiting in anticipation of the Dems chimpout.

>literal shitposter becomes president of the United States
I suppose American Dream is still alive and well

Free (you)

this

and best first lady ever

Besides, it's not like his opponent in 2016 was exactly model-tier good looks.

lmfao i'm starting to love this meme

hillary?

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS THAT?

But seriously, I'd like to expand on this.
Look at instances like when he pretended to shovel coal in west virginia. that's such a cringey northeast kiss-ass thing to do, and I was surprised they loved it, until I actually pulled it myself. I was re-assigned to some rural work and I bullshitted up a storm about hunting and fishing that the local rural folks loved me and regarded me as one of their own, even though I did neither

>A Slovenian whore is the best first lady ever

Christ, he has to import everything from abroad, even his waifu despite all the chatter about "America First".

reminder

It's not hard to convince meth addicts to love you and maybe teach them a few tricks or two.

Definitely not true.

keked

Nice source my man. Definitely legit.

Nice

What’s funny is that most relevant analysts give him a 50-50 chance even with 40% public support. That’s simply because incumbents have institutional support, even Drumpftydoo.

We will see though

DELET

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAKAKSJSJSJAKSJSKSKSSJAJSKSAKHAJ

A yank that can banter? We've found a unicorn boys.

Why do RethugliKKKans have such a hard time handling criticism of their fake-haired messiah when they had zero problem disrespecting the office of the president every day from January 20, 2009 to January 19, 2017 with childish insults, name-calling, and lies?

>RethugliKKKans

stopped reading here

What a coincidence...