Remove Kebab Time?

So how bad would it be if say, I would go to Stockholm and kill as many muslim/niggers I could? There are terrorist attacks at least once a week now it seems, sandniggers killing white people and everybody forgets about them a few days later. Just in time for the next attack to happen. But what would the media say if a white man killed a shitload of arabs/dindus in retaliation? Would it be worse/better for the society? Would I start a race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb3O46ZEJmI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhG8zC4npsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leftards would use it as fuel for their sick agenda
>b-b-b-but l-look!! a white guy did it too

This. Just wait for the people to turn on the invaders of their own free will.

So it would be counterproductive as it would fuel cultural marxism even more?

I mean I have pretty much no family, no friends and I just got fired from my jobs because of cutbacks. Should I just do it?

yes
what benefits rightism most is when nigs and muds kill whites
terrorist attacks, cologne rapes etc
it increases public disdain of those races
public opinion (the opinion that matters most by far is that of adult white males, the youth especially) is what matters the most, by far

it will be counterproductive
find a way to develop a very solid, consisent constructive argument against nigs and muds
make it flawless, hone it to perfection
know what to say etc
and spend hours and hours shilling to the general population however you can
be creative

Don't do it

Wait until the people rise up and start that shit themselves

If they never do that and we just slowly get killed off by kebabs we don't deserve any better to be honest

I just hope that the faggots that started all of this shit burn in hell forever

Wouldn't it tip the short fused sandniggers over the edge and propell their vioelence against whites even more? Are there no benefits at all?

don't do it. if you really have to kill people, pull a Breivik and kill leftists instead, it actually works much better

>but seriously don't even consider doing this

no
it will give them
>but remember that one time the right did it to!!! ammunition for 7 more years atleast

I can see the head lines already "WHITE SUPREMEST KILLS X PEACE LOVING MUSLIMS, have whites gone too far?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb3O46ZEJmI

good point

Two wrong doesn't make a right

You're just protecting your own people at this point.

thousands of murdered europeans and raped european women make a right?

Muslims are our best allies against the Jews, why do you think Hitler loved them so much?

Oh no, you foiled my clever plan.

If kek wills it, make it so

>inb4 thread is shown on the news

Don't do it senpai. Most ordinary Europeans will be starting to wake up and realise how fucked up we are with all these attacks recently. If attacks come from the other side you'll put them back to sleep again.

Don't do it fuckhead. It would give more ammo to the "Whites are bad too" faggots. Brevik achieved literally nothing other than becoming a meme.

do it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhG8zC4npsE

No, obviously it doesnt. But OP's plan won't help

Are u getting tired living of our money?
I think they should put up a rapefugee center to mariehamn since your ultracuck party wants somalis to Finland so bad. Maybe you could go shoot people there then?

'isis'

>killing shia
>killing sunny
>killing christians
>killing alawites
>killing jazidis

And you say to me they are muslims? Gas yourself.

There needs to be 2 or 3 maybe even 4 attacks towards Muslims in a week to kick stuff of like in the USA the double event of blacks being killed made them go ape shit it needs to happen again and again so you can't forget like op said and instead of hash tags people will riot and fight

The Canadians arranged your life this way so that no matter what you do you will always be the most pathetic being of reality and it just gets worse the more you continue

(but don't do it)

It would be better if you killed people at some sort of a right wing gathering. Leave a bunch of leftist literature scattered around your house for them to find after.

Start with your own kind first, your population overwhelmingly contributes to the support of migrant invasion in our fair country. Wish we could just sell you lot to Russia.