We all know Cuck is going to lose the case against Jimmy

we all know Cuck is going to lose the case against Jimmy.....

Jimmy will pull lots of shenanigans to make Chuck get breakdowns from his autism condition, during the court hearing and such.

At the end of season 3 they will cut a deal that Chuck drops charges and Jimmy can keep his license on the condition that he doesn't use the family name. Saul Goodman is born.

Screencap this.

Kim best grill

jimmy will bring a UV lamp as evidence and shine it on chuck to prove hes mentally ill and made the address mistake himself and made the recording illegally. jimmy will be excused because he only got violent after he found out about chuck illegally recording him. the UV lamp will make chuck die but before his lights go out he will say "you were wrong. i didnt die alone"

>jimmy will be excused because he only got violent after he found out about chuck illegally recording him.
I don't think >the law works like that.

Jimmy will say he lied to make Chuck feel better but he couldn't deal with the betrayal of getting recorded by Chuck so he lost his mind and broke into the house. He'll end up getting Chuck commited and start calling himself Saul Goodman to avoid getting associated with Chuck. Pottery.
>the UV lamp will make chuck die but before his lights go out he will say "you were wrong. i didnt die alone"
kek
it would be at least a huge extenuating circumstance

we know jimmy doesn't get disbarred because hes still a lawyer in bb

and yet bravince insists on retelling the same fucking plot of chuck trying to disbar him for 3 fucking years now.

maybe he changes his name and through his newfound criminal connections somehow is allowed to practice law again

>we know jimmy doesn't get disbarred because hes still a lawyer in bb
false, jimmy is not a lawyer in bb

>saul says he uses the name saul goodman to make him sound jewish because the criminals like it
>now they'll retcon it as a feud between his brother that made him change his name

oy vey

Yes, because as we all know, Saul is all about telling the truth.

Oh wait, I mean Jimmy Mcgill, you stupid cocksucking braindead idiot.

Wow what a captivating story he gets disbarred and changes his name wow def worth 3 seasons

he seems pretty truthful to his clients...
>one time i told a woman i was kevin costner and she believed it because i believed it

what if Ernie becomes Kim and Jimmy's employee, starts eating too much, and his last name turns out to be Huell?

I'm betting that as last resort, Jimmy calls Chuck's ex-wife to take the witness stand in order to reveal more aspects about his "condition" which ultimately led to her divorcing him.

That's really smart, actually

I forgot about her

Jimmy will slide the C in chuck's name over and when it'a superimposed on the h it will spell duck. Chuck is a duck.

He would also need to grow a rhinoceros horn and then have it removed, leaving just a stump

hey, considering we now got a fucking backstory for Saul's angry secretary, I completely expect one for Huell too

What happened to Nacho? Considering we still have Michael Mando as main cast, it's kind of weird how he's never around

That would explain this scene of him being fed pieces of bread in the last season

Same desu, wasn't enough huell in bb

the point is that he sometimes tells the truth
I don't think he'd tell the truth about a disbarment
that said, he's obviously not been disbarred because otherwise he couldn't practice in the same city where everybody knows him just by changing his name

Friendly reminder that Jimmy is the one that is going to die alone and miserable while Chuck the Bull is going to be fondly remembered as a great lawyer that helped many people.

>Chuck the Bull

>it would be at least a huge extenuating circumstance
For you

Nah Jimmy will have him swatted at night and they'll storm in to his house with torches and shit. Then he'll spaz out in to the fifth dimension and attack a cop.
Then he'll die alone in prison

To some degree it would matter. It would be an extenuating circumstance that might make his freak out not legal evidence. If Jimmy says he freaked out about the recording, there isn't really a lot to incriminate him. He could easily say that he was angry about being betrayed and had nothing to do with what he had said.

What's Jimmy's hairstyle called?

>saul/jimmy
>telling the truth unless it benefits him
>ever

I'm not the most legal-savvy person, but how is Chuck's plan not considered entrapment?

'The slip'

the 'slippin up my forehead' jimmy

damn, I hadn't thought of it
to me it's entrapment, Jimmy wouldn't have broken into the house if not for him being told about the recording

Chuck used to be Chuck the Cuck, but he is a complete madman on a whole other level than Jimmy and plays him like a fiddle. The only way for Jimmy to get an upper hand is to use illegal and elaborate tricks against a disabled man while Chuck makes Slippin' Jimmy slip with one tenth the effort. Face it, Jimmy is going to lose in te end as seen from the flash forwards.

I gotta say, if this whole thing leads to Chuck being committed instead of Jimmy losing the bar it will be satisfying as fuck.

Will Gene an hero

Chuck made it seem like it was confidential, so Ernie's telling Jimmy that the tape existed "wasn't him".

No one forced Jimmy to break in to Chuck's house, regardless of whether Chuck knew he would

5/5 can't wait

Will they drop the mike shit? No one cares at this point. The saul parts are the only entertaining parts of the show at this point anyway.

But he recorded a private incriminating, yet inadmissable conversation and then just so happened to hire a P.I.? If the tape has no value in court what argument could Chuck have for recording it if not to set up an elaborate plan?

The Receding James

I actually enjoy all of the clever "wtf is this dude's plan this time" moments. It's reminiscent of Heisenberg.

>tfw read this as "jimmy will be executed because he got violent"

I like the smart plans he comes up with but really it's dragging now. I used to defend it because it was fun, and it is, but the final point of this is going to be tying into Breaking Bad, which is not that interesting a conclusion.

agreed
There's zero tension in any of Mike's scenes, the only part I like is the "show, don't tell" aspect of it. But it seems to be going nowhere.

Underrated kek

Entrapment doesn't involve forcing, just provoking

Entrapment involves government action. Chuck is a private citizen.

Mike is hired to kill Chuck by Jimmy and Saul is born

how are the two exclusive? unless they settle and chuck specifically requests he use a non-jewish name but that would be very anti-semitic

Nope. This is Texas law, but I doubt it's different.

>Sec. 8.06. ENTRAPMENT. (a) It is a defense to prosecution that the actor engaged in the conduct charged because he was induced to do so by a law enforcement agent using persuasion or other means likely to cause persons to commit the offense. Conduct merely affording a person an opportunity to commit an offense does not constitute entrapment. (b) In this section "law enforcement agent" includes personnel of the state and local law enforcement agencies as well as of the United States and any person acting in accordance with instructions from such agents.

Jimmy has no normal defense.

Yeah, they're not in Texas. Not that it would matter, it always needs to be a GOVERNMENT AGENT, and that's what entrapment is worldwide.

not in England actually.

They are going to need to show Huell pigging out on some food if he shows up because Lavell Crawford has lost over 120 pounds

MY NAME IS CHUCK
AND I'M HERE TO FUCK

They just don't have explicit entrapment laws in Britain, so "entrapment" by a private citizen still wouldn't be entrapment

that would actually make for a good origin story

>muh plot

how does it feel to be pleb filtered

I know, I'm just a drunk Texas law student, trying to prove a point. What Check did doesn't constitute entrapment.

Francheska ends up turning into a huge bitch because of jimmy, huell gets fat

>in burgerland you can go to jail for 18 months for screaming out loud to someone

Jimmy needs to gain about 25 too before season 2 of Breaking Bad.

The Emperors New Clothes the show.

His hair looks like ALF hair.

this is a better argument
inducing isn't "forcing"

>the land of freedom

Ernesto = Huell
it is known