Republican vs Democrat Interns

What a twist of fate that the party that freed the slave will now wage a war against the savage beasts that the democrats will use to destroy our nation.

We should have castrated all slaves at end of war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
readabooknigga.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edgy

Neither of the photos are representative of the nation's demographic. The democrat one would make you think 20% of Americans are whites

Imagine working as a free intern in hopes of helping make gibs me dat policies..

seems counter productive..

DC has been BLACKED

The bottom pic would explain why, as Harry Reid stated, the bldg. smells bad in the summer.

If you only use big cities this is exactly what it looks like on democrats side..

Went to the mall last weekend and seeing another white was like seeing an oasis in a desert.

That's the case in cities, and will be countrywide if Trump lose.

Dude looks like the speaker of the house baka

The republican party pic is actually since over half the country is white.

The dem pic shows an over representation of blacks though, whom are only 13% of the population

I wonder if deep inside the white people on the democrat side if their alarm bells are going off that something doesn't feel right.

What? That IS the speaker of the house

Don't worry, I'm sure they were all very deserving valedictorians and just overall the best choice for the job.

when you go to a school full of nigs.. valedictorian probably has a B- average

they know it's just a primitive instinct they have to fight though

TFW (checking kikebook for the first time 3 months) my kikebook "friend" is in the bottom photo.

why should they fight it? Doesn't seem to be helping German to fight that instinct.

Knew he looked familiar

>why should they fight it?

because it would be discriminatory and the hindrance of peace and everything the democrats have worked so hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

Once they have the proper population they wont want peace...

Look at how they are at 13% vs 65%

>no whites at the front please

they even killed the SJW's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families.[5] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[6] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[6]

Dirk Moses and Dan Stone write that it served as a form of revenge by an oppressed group that exacted out against those who had previously dominated them.[7]

>the party that freed the slave
top fucking kek. are you claiming the parties are the same as 150 years ago? 3/10

top kek. are you claiming political parties can totally flip their identities, but niggers cant get their shit together in 150 years?

I didn't claim anything. Just stopped by to call you a retard. Read a book and delete your bread
(You)

readabooknigga.ytmnd.com/