This is how you wage war on drugs

And you westerners say it wouldn't work.

>President Rodrigo Duterte urged citizens to 'go ahead and kill' drug dealers and users.

Drug traffickers and dependents have been surrendering all over the country.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691692/Drug-addicts-Philippines-surrender-authorities-president-Rodrigo-Duterte-urges-citizens-ahead-kill-drug-users-dealers.html?ITO=1490
philstar.com:8080/nation/2016/07/14/1602793/over-6000-drug-dependents-surrender-maguindanao
news.abs-cbn.com/news/07/20/16/more-than-10000-drug-suspects-to-surrender-in-pampanga-report

There's going to be a lot more, to the point that rehabilitation centers throughout the country are overflowing with drug addicts.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/projects/la-me-oxycontin-everett/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would I want to kill people who aren't causing harm to others?

Nobody cares, ladyboy.

wtf I hate due process now...

>drug addict
>not causing harm to his family, himself and his country

This only applies for weed dealers.

People who deal heroin and meth and other drugs like them are causing great harm to people, communities and the economy.

t. drug addled degenerate

it would improve the lawlessness in your country, Acmed

Fuck I love this Duterte guy.

Pretty based. Now you can all GTFO of my country, monkey nips.

Plz end your life now.

>“There is no difference between eating pork and sniffing shabu. You may brag about not having eaten pork as Muslims, but you sniff shabu which is just as just as sinful because shabu is `haram’ (forbidden) in Islam,” the governor said in a message during the surrender rite.

LMAO

Statist bootlickers confirmed for knuckle dragging sandnigger people

This is why execution of people that are smoking a joint or doing a small amount of cocaine in a hotel doesnt work.

Hes executing the dealers. No supply, more demand, easier to track demand, you will stop selling and trusting everyone cause the RIGHT WINGH DEATH SQUADS will come to get your sorry ass and just plain kill you.

We've been through this thread a thousand times, everything is fine the first couple of years, but then the "bad guys" start to run out, and suddenly anyone that says something bad about the government is a "bad guy" and the political assassinations begins, and then the president won't give back the power in democratic elections..... aaaaanddd dictatorship.

>Let's kill Gadaffi, he a bad boy

Aweomse as fuck. No w you can just accuse anyone of being a drug dealer and kill them.

Pretty much, but i guess that if they dont find you with anything you are safe. If you are caught selling you are dead.

We too had death squads, they worked under the same principle, but werent nearly as effective.

>use denunciations and lynch mobs to enforce your rule
>get praised because "lol it's drugs"
Pinoy are literally nigger-tier. Go peddle your subhuman filth elsewhere.

Csak ne sírj, amikor falhoz állítanak a füvedért, zsenikém.

what a fucking shithole

Sup Forums actually supports this. bootlicking cucks

>general anarchy is preferable to stability under a less than ideal government

Imagine if the French PM said to "go ahead and kill" rapefugees, they would have no more terrorism for the next 100 years.

>turkey denounces lynching criminals
>doing the same

now this is shitposting

yeah now I want to kill my dealer neighbor who assassinated my other neighbor for reporting them to the police.

Are drugs really the only problem Philippines has? What's he doing about the economy and the fact you're about to get brutally raped by the Chinese?

BASED

This is how you raise the population's IQ

>degenerates?
Kill them

Drug mules still go to SEA countries so it's clearly not working

>shoot niggers
>sprinkle crack on them
>"eyy this nigga tryna sell me some drugs or some finna shiet nigga daym"
someone pass the idea to trump, it might work

why is there a pancake on his face?

Youre completely right and people are to close minded to even comprehend on this board. Dont even try to explain, they have never done drugs so they dont even know wtf theyre talking about.

How about we just kill all the niggers?

>give a special dispensation for the .001% honorary Aryans

>kill anyone you want
>drop some weed on them

AYY he was an addict thanks mr president

how the fuck do these idiots get elected in the first place

looks like plastic bag

Letting a few people get away with assassinations in exchange for deleting the drug epidemic is certainly worth it

>lets just literally do that thing from the purge

kek the drug problem will be the same as ever, except now you have hundreds of murders every week

People should be free to do what they want, as long as theyre not harming others. Drugs are cheap, but only expensive because of their status. Illegal means the government gets money by locking you up, by fining you. They could make it all legal and put taxes on it to help other social services, like education and health care but they choose not to over some 1920's mentality that still reigns today.

Sure, people would die if it were all legal but whatever, they chose that.

Thats a step closer to true freedom.

> the drug problem will be the same as ever
Did you even read OP's post?
> Over 6,000 drug dependents surrender in Maguindanao
>More than 10,000 drug suspects to surrender in Pampanga: report

I think I'll use this as a case study for "right-wing death squads executing drug dealers"

now time to sit back and watch this unfold

So which drug users are safe then? The ones addicted to alcohol and tobacco?

>there should be fags fagging about they are not hurting anyone
>there should be racemixing its not hurting anyone
libertarian scum

why don't you worthless degenerates spend some time at an emergency room and watch heroin users get rushed in by the truckload from overdosing

addictive drugs are habit forming. they take away the user's ability to make the decision to quit. in the worst case, it takes their life. that's not freedom.

>inb4 dude weed

Pounding udders into submission has worked so well for us eh guys?

You are right, but faggots here dont know shit about drugs, doubt any of them had a family member doing heroin.

Weed is just as bad as anything else, if not worse due to the retarded dude weed lol culture surrounding it

Are you implying the Phillipines was in Anarchy before this dude got elected?

Nah under influence of weed you can still function normally.
I drive a 40 ton truck everyday high as a kite.
Never been in a accident, never had any problems in the last 7 years.

>American education

marijuana in the Philippines needs to be eradicated.

it kills 6 million Pinoys every day.

based
a
s
e
d
drug dealers should be gassed

NOW THAT'S HOW YA DO IT!

Philippians isn't the west

> We should kill everyone who triggers me
This is literally sjw logic

>drug dealers
>not causing harm to others

fuck off and kys

So if Germany starts killing Antifa and Rapefugees they would leave too c:
So simple yet effective.
I wish we would have such a president

It's in the bible

That's a short term reaction. In due time drug traffickers will respond by becoming even more violent as history has shown in the South American drug war.

this. neocons are literally no different than progressive sjw faggots

You replied twice to me by the way, I return to my point. Legal drugs = death by overdose for some idiots. But they chose that path.

I have done lots of drugs and never ever gone overboard, just like with many things you have to be moderate or else you get fucked. Its simple, but theres always some idiot screwing it up for eveyone else.

The government should have drugs able to sell of the highest quality possible at every pharmacy only available by skilled chemists with a degree. You can only get x-amount weekly so its safe to use, also +25 only for most drugs to prevent brain damage at a young age.

so 60.000 drug addicts ?
how many drug users do the phillippines have ?
5 million ?
should we kill all of them?

and then go ahead and kill everyone that is drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes because those are the most harmful drugs for society.

IDK if you ever lived with a heroin user or even an occasional mdma or 2c* user. They literally lose their minds.

Drug addicts in such countries mug, murder and rape...

How?

>You can only get x-amount weekly so its safe to use, also +25 only for most drugs to prevent brain damage at a young age.
What is a straw purchase?

People aren't autistic children
If they choose to do drugs then it is entirely their fault if they fuck themselves over. Drug dealers don't force people to use drugs and we shouldn't force people not to do drugs. But if they do drugs and it nearly kills them we shouldn't help them. People just need to take responsibility for their actions rather than us trying to protect them like children.

>it kills 6 million Pinoys every day.
dude were a hundred million
if anything that should be encouraged.
kek knows how many walking voids

This is why libertarianism is a meme and nobody respects you.

What's to stop me from buying then selling for a higher price to someone who hit their limit?

>muh degeneracy

Just let people use the substances they wanna use and stop giving criminals money by making it illegal. More tax money, way less violence in the streets. There'll be the odd case of drug-fuelled violence but it'll be peanuts compared to what drug wars do in a country.

they are actually left wing death sqauds but we can pretend

>addictive drugs are habit forming. they take away the user's ability to make the decision to quit. in the worst case, it takes their life. that's not freedom.

this absolutely.

> Katie McKnight was smart and beautiful, a gifted athlete and the daughter of an Everett internist. A friend had given her a pill in 2006 during her first year at a local community college and, in the words of her mother, Mary, “that was it.”

>In the fall of 2011, she was living in a squalid apartment with a drug dealer boyfriend and praying for sobriety.

>“God please give me some kind of way to get into detox to get the help I need to kick the dependence and have my life back,” she wrote in pink cursive in her journal on Oct. 1, 2011. “I seriously feel like I’m slowly dying. I need help!”

>Nineteen days later, she overdosed in her apartment.

latimes.com/projects/la-me-oxycontin-everett/

libertards, read the quote

You forgot the part were some guy is killing people then placing a sign that it's drug related.

>president wants to make peace with Abu Sayaf
Fuck that guy. I hope his family gets abducted by them. It'd be suicide for them but be fucking hilarious.

DUDE WEEEED!!!!!

your allowed to have an opinion when you matter in geopolitics faggot

>I hope his family gets abducted by them. It'd be suicide for them but be fucking hilarious.
kek wills it

flips love him though.
its a sad time to be alive.

>removing scum that makes outlaws strong, and kills innocets
>"waaa a my feels why you kill these find us"

This is you

You have no idea how dangerous junkies are in such countries

I.E. I'm a lazy nigger drives who a truck when I could be inventing shit if I didn't do degenerate shit.

1 pill doesn't get you addicted. Her mother said 'that was it' but it wasn't. Katie decided to go back and get more. She made that decision herself. Just because her mother cannot accept her daughter made a mistake does not mean she didn't. Katie made a decision and regretted it, she was stupid, how is this a problem?

this is how you take control without question, licence to kill. i hope alcohol is next there. gotta sling them boozer abusers

Obviously that would happen, if the government finds out you sold to someone youll be fined and your money used for federal resources.

You cant trust everyone to do the right thing but here in belgium the government puts a lot of trust in the people and I dare to say people here often to the right thing and kind of obey (otherwise they get fined).

If the person who has surpassed their quota dies of overdose, case closed and seller gets fined. If seller is not found, he will eventually or he won't. You cant be all seeing, all knowing.

You could end the drug wars by legalising them though

So people can basically kill anyone they want and claim their victim was a junkie? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable way of running things, what could go wrong?

See
Drug addicts there aren't your ordinary hobo that sucks dick for money for drugs

It's not too uncommon to hear a teenager getting brutally raped and killed by heroin addicts there
Don't forget they are usually connected with criminality, and because of them, violent drug lords stay strong
Holy shit you are dumb

Phillipines is drug transit hub and manufacturing point same as Mexico simply legalising drugs won't solve drug crime problem.

We're supposedly switching to a federal government then compromise with the Chinese about the islands. He recently shit on UN by claiming he didn't sign on any treaty by them so he's not liable to the anti-pollution stuff they're trying to put on us.

Many, many years ago, as I was lurking the internet one day, I came across this site, Sup Forums, and that was it.

Today, July 2016, I'm now a NEET hikikomori who haven't done anything productive for years and just lurk Sup Forums all day.

God please help me quit Sup Forums successfully this time so I could have my old, productive life back.

Flips don't have the means to defeat any kind of insurgents

This is how a country remains being a poor shithole eternally
They should rather focus on development instead of killing ricekebab

It would get rid of the drug empires though

I don't want to invent shit, I want to smoke weed everyday which I do.

I still manage my work and i'm always delivering on time.
you fat Bitch nigger

Abu Sayaf almost got obliterated when former President Estrada decreed an all out war against them. Before they got truly defeated the whole impeachment thing happened and now they're back to the strength they had years ago.

Yes so when a rape or murder or an actual crime occurs, you punish the offender. y'know like you would regardless. You don't just start killing suspected druggies and dealers for fear they will do something criminal.

Quads confirm for smart roach

So what? Its her fault, she choose to do it. State dont need to save people from themselves. If some die or go mad, so be it, if they steal or are violent, put em to prison and forced work.

Problem with fags is, that they are supported by liberal apparatus. Without it they would silently live their live, the flamboyant ones would be ostracized. Racemixing wouldnt be a problem without mass influx of shitskins, again supported by state, there would be some cases, but too few to make a difference.

ok let the problem fester then. just like with all your mudslimes.

>Youre completely right and people are to close minded to even comprehend on this board.

>I'm such an enlightend faggot you guys don't even know. have you ever even done drugs? These retards havent even drugged before what a bunch of retards

fuck you you shitskinned commie faggot, people that don't do drugs are the people that want to be in control of their life and don't want to risk losing control of themselves with the chance of dying when they could actually work and make their lives better so they didn't want drugs.

just because you're a fucking retard and let yourself fail at life doesn't mean everyone else has to as well, recreational drugs are never going to be a positive influence in your life when you could have done all of the same shit and more when you were sober.

personally I don't think we need to be killing anybody for their mistakes and the war on drugs in america has pretty much just pushed production out of the united states and not stopped the degenerate fuckwagons from doing them

but it has stopped them from trying to stop being a degenerate because they are afraid of getting arrested because they fucked up their brains. which is why the war on drugs should go. its not up to the Gov't to control what people do.

it is up to society to make themselves great by shunning and disavowing all of these retards who decide they want to fuck up their lives for a little bit.

stop pushing that people who don't do drugs will never understand because they haven't done drugs.

you don't understand. you are the one ok with potentially fucking up your life because you can't deal with your feefees right now you just cant even so you need to take a break.

i quoted wrong poster, meant for

>Turkey
>teaching how to false-flag
You are not even hiding it anymore, ain't you?

someone must do this job, after a level of degeneration, only a purge can do the job... EU and US would profit a lot of this guy, he make fast progress not over 500-600y to solve a mainproblem for normal peoples...