TRUMP ON COUP - SUPPORST ERDOGAN

>HABERMAN: How closely did you watch last week as events were unfolding in Turkey with the coup? Is there anything you would have done differently in how it was handled?
>TRUMP: The coup never took place — the coup was not successful, and based on the fact, and I give great credit to him for being able to turn that around.
>SANGER: Erdogan?
>TRUMP: Yes, some people say that it was staged. You know that?
>SANGER: We’ve heard.
>TRUMP: I don’t think so, but I do give great credit to him for turning it around. You know, the first hour, it seemed like it was over. Then all of a sudden, and the amazing thing is the one that won that was the people. They came out on the streets, and the army types didn’t want to drive over them like they did in Tiananmen Square when they sort of drived them over, and that was the end of that. Right? People said, I’m not going to drive over people. The people came out of their homes, and they were not in favor of what the military was doing. So that was quite impressive from the standpoint of existing government. I will say this: I think Turkey can do a lot against ISIS, and I would hope that if I’m dealing with them, they will do much more about ISIS.

If amerifats elect this fucking oragne retard, it's over.
He says he praises Putin, now he praises Erdogan and basically implies that the US was somehow involved. He's literally a conspiracy retard.

How does Sup Forums feel about this shit?

nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jTogB0kVwg
numerology.com/numerology-numbers/8
youtube.com/watch?v=qEKsj5N6ma8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is going to destroy the US. He praises authoritarian rulers which shows that he himself has authoritarian tendencies.

He doesn't say this outright, but he thinks US is involved. What kind of a president believes in conspiracy theories?

Doesn't erdofag becoming a ruthless dictator just make it real fucking easy for us to give them some freedom? Is he like the next Gaddafi?

>having erdogan in his own eye
>MUUHHH TRÖÖÖÖÖMMP EVIIIL NUTJOB!! MMURRRICA WILL BE DESTROYED
top fucking kek, roach.
Now shouldn't you be denunciating your little sister or something?

There is literally a Trump-Erdogan-Putin axis in the making against the civilized world.

>Is he like the next Gaddafi?
Gaddafi was cool. He's more like a tiny wanna be hitler.

>I do give great credit to him for turning it around.
he did literally fucking nothing wtf

who is a "ruthless dictator" or not is not decided by actions, its decided by media campaigns. if the usa wanted to take out turkey they would have by now

unfortunately, and against everyones wishes, trump isnt red pilled. he doesnt know the things we know.

I don't see any reason they wouldn't get along. They are like-minded people. As long as they are not doing any harm to each others' power, they will get along spectacularly.

He got on facetime. People were running towards tanks in the street by the time he got off. Gotta give credit to the guy for that.

Trump knows nothing about foreign policy that does not directly relate to the United States. That's what I like about him. I know for a fact he won't be pulling the strings and intervening everywhere.

Notice he tried to frame Turkey as common people overthrowing an established force to draw parallels to his own campaign and give himself legitimacy. He does not give a shit about what's happening in Turkey.

There will be no Trump Erdogan alliance. Once he gets intelligence that Erdogan is aiding ISIS, he'll probably put sanctions on Turkey or kick them out of NATO.

for using a fucking smartphone?
Every 10 year old can do that nowadays.

Trump is a literal retard. If he was red-pilled he wouldn't support neither Putin nor Erdogan.

now that Putin and Erdogan are friends again, this doesn't bode well for anyone.

If we elect him to office, it will be the ultimate, planet-wide, shit-post of the ages. We will have outdone even the Aussies. It will be pure hilarity. Non-stop keks.

That alone is worth my vote. Holy shit.

Trump doesn't support Erdogan. Hillary and CIA however supports Erdogan. Support Hillary she will make Turkey the best country in Europe.

I'm voting Trump!

>like they did in Tiananmen Square when they sort of drived them over

That's seem like a nice foot. Got any more of them feet, Sam?

>its a "you give your enemies credit and you are praising and endorsing them" episode

Trump does Realpolitik. He deals with whoever's in power. If the coup had succeeded, he would have praised the army.

I do think he respects Erdogan as a negotiator, though. Erdogan is the kind of person Trump warns about: the kind who tries to maximize his own gain with no regard for the person he's negotiating with. The kind who's giving our leaders a hard time because our leaders are naive and weak. Look at the refugee deal: soon enough, Erdogan's going to open the floodgates to Europe again. The asylum seekers who are currently stuck in Turkey will flood into Europe by the hundreds of thousands in a very short space of time, but Erdogan isn't going to pay us the money back that we gave him to provide those asylum seekers with food and shelter. It'll be Erdogan 2, EU 0.

>this poster thinks hundreds of people didn't die in the tianamen square massacre he's literally only ever seen the picture

Have you been able to get millions of Germans to the border to block asylum seekers from entering?
Erdogan would have.

How can this orange tard Trump say that US was involved?

If US was invovled the coup would be successful

you don't get it do you? Trump is trying to save Turkey.

what do you think would happen if the coup was successful?? all the batshit Islamists would Turkey into Iraq, daily bombings,shootings,beheading, you name it.

deal with the devil you know.

Trump is a 4D chess master

Even edrogan himself said that the US was involved in the coup and the government tries to overthrow middle eastern leaders all the time

that's literally what he's doing
erdogan did nothing except order his supporters to go get run over by tanks and trump fucking praises him for it
not to mention erdogan is a filthy islamist piece of shit so drumpf is now supporting the people he wanted to wear identification badges months ago
what a hypocritical flip-flopping piece of shit

Actually you can't give him credit for that. One of his people set it up. He most likely never even heard of a thing facetime till then.

You gotta give him credit for sending thousands of people running towards tanks with just a few words though. That's some scary shit.

>TURKEY: Deputy PM says country to suspend European Convention on Human Rights for a while - @CNNTURK_ENG
Why did roaches have human rights to begin with?

Of course not. US is not involved.

>what do you think would happen if the coup was successful?? all the batshit Islamists would Turkey into Iraq, daily bombings,shootings,beheading, you name it.
For fucks sake, just shut the fuck up if you're this fucking clueless.

>burger
of fucking course. AAHHHHH.

>what do you think would happen if the coup was successful?? all the batshit Islamists would Turkey into Iraq, daily bombings,shootings,beheading, you name it.
erdogan is the islamist you literal retard, the military is secular

Starting to lose respect for the guy. No great leader shows turkroaches any respect.
Turkroaches deserve nothing but to get stomped by russian boots.
Smerige kankerlakken.

T. Dutchman in sweden

got you covered
youtube.com/watch?v=1jTogB0kVwg

>drumpf
If you're going to shill on Sup Forums, at least ditch your Plebbit jargon.

It's a lie. US would never do this coup to a NATO ally, and it only interfered in the MIddle East in Iraq

YOU FUCKING RETARDED AMERIFATS DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IF US WAS INVOLVED THE COUP WOULD 100% SUCCEED

faith in burgers restored.
somewhat.

The us doesn't want to because they want to fuck the EU.

why you hate freedom, kike-on-a-proxy?

stay triggered trumpcuck

Is looking for meaning in trump speeches the new horoscopes for the alt right?

He speaks so vaguely and loosely on all subjects that you can make out he knows what hes doing and whatever the outcome that's what he wanted all along.

>No great leader shows turkroaches any respect.

You kinda have to pick your words when the roaches are in NATO, you fucking shut-in brain-dead troglodyte.

>the military is secular

THIS

THE COUP WAS SECULARS TRYING TO TAKE BACK TURKEY.

They are all "cool" until they do one little thing and next thing you know you're dead and in a pipe on the side of a road

implying Islamists wouldn't terrorize the fuck out of Turkey with it's one of it's cheif backers gone.

Erdogan is the cork keeping this shit from exploding.

That's a pretty low-energy comeback.

>THE COUP WAS SECULARS TRYING TO TAKE BACK TURKEY.

So you have 600-700 secular people in the entire military? Then you're completely fucked either way, roach shit.

not an argument

A successful coup would have put turkey into a political vacuum. Similar to Putin, Hussein, Gaddafi and Assad, it sometimes takes an authoritarian leader to keep the idiots down.

i think your right

I know that retard. saying his islamists friends would commit terror acts daily in Turkey with him removed.

ffs

Yeah and if the secular military succeeded in a coup, the Islamists would go full Muslim, which was his point. This isn't difficult.

US has no interest in the MIddle East. It's lies.

Trump is basically shittin on his own country and blaming it for Iraq and now the Turkish coup

AND AMERIFATS WILL VOTE FOR HIM?!

>He says he praises Putin, now he praises Erdogan and basically implies that the US was somehow involved.

He's 100% right

Well, to be fair, the military *was* secular.

Eh, come on. Gaddafi was fine for Europe. Sure, he was an ass, a bastard, a brutal dictator... so what? He keept the "refugees" in check. Good enough.
And then some shiny day, he went too far...
>muuh petrodollar

wat?!

He's a multi-billion dollar buisness man. His job is to literally negotiate and make deals with people, you can't just go and tell everyone you don't like or disagree with to go fuck themselves, especially when your about to be the most powerful person in the world. This is the roaches problem and Trump is siding with the victor.

>and basically implies that the US was somehow involved.
There's nothing at all in Trumps statements that implicates a US involvement.

While I don't approve of Trumps support for Ergodan, he still isn't quite as bad as those the American government have been supporting elsewhere in the Middle East for the last few decades.

oh, you mean like they were already doing?
at least without a filthy islamist leader maybe the turks would have put the ragheads down like the animals they are

Then why did such a small portion of the military join in?

Either way, once the Trump-Putin axis is solidified we won't need Turkey anyway. We'll just burn it.

why in the world would he start bashing the leader of an important potential ally for no fucking reason.

i dont know if he likes erdogan or not but not lightlyvsupporting him publicly now would be retarded

>you can't just go and tell everyone you don't like or disagree with to go fuck themselves
that's literally what he does

Found the Gulenist.

I can't wait until Russia takes back Constantinople. Please shoot down one of their planes again

I don't need a counterargument if there was no argument to begin with.

You better throw out your alcohol and bacon supplies, Mehmet.
The true Caliphate shall rise from Turkey.

not an argument

I don't want Turkey to become Syria 2.0 and have to accept even more refugees

If the coup was a succes, he would habe praised the military for making Turkey great again. Trump likes winners

>There's nothing at all in Trumps statements that implicates a US involvement.

>You would say, “We need allies, we’re not going to lecture them about what they do inside their borders.”
>TRUMP: I don’t know that we have a right to lecture. Just look about what’s happening with our country. How are we going to lecture when people are shooting our policemen in cold blood.

He is not saying it out in the open. BUT HE IS IMPLYING THAT US IS LECTURING EVERYONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

AND BY LECTURING HE MEANS THEY ARE BEING INVOLVED.

Just kick them out.
Turkroaches have no place in the civilised world.
All of them need to get out of europe, and all trade must be cancelled with them.
Sorry that makes you mad, mohammed achmed patatmet.

>CIA distabilizes Turkey
>refugees flood Europe
If Europe becomes roaches then Constantinople is lost forever. Have patience, Ron Paul claims it was likely CIA influenced due to Ergodone flip flopping on Russia, ISIS and American alliances.

>that's literally what he's doing

Ah, a literally is the new figuratively memester I take it?

"Literally" all he did was give credit where credit is due.

>drumpf is now supporting the people he wanted to wear identification badges months ago what a hypocritical flip-flopping piece of shit

"Literally" either way the muslims would win in Turkey.

He did not "praise" him. He gave him credit for turning it around. German media pushes this shit as him saying the Kingroach is awesome

do you know what lecturing means?

Canada, why do you have the wrong flag here?

wtf i love Erdogan now

That's the thing though, the Turks didn't fight back, they aren't really fighting now. Erdogan is becoming an islamist Saddam. This is bad. But it will be worse if we push the region into collapse like Syria.

So many refugees. Can Europe handle any more?

Give me an example that is not a rival politician or someone that is actively attacking the country, ex China.

>Have patience, Ron Paul claims it was likely CIA influenced due to Ergodone flip flopping on Russia, ISIS and American alliances.

Link?

Trump's interest in improving relations with Russia and now Turkey is a good thing. Only idiots blindly accept the us-vs-them meme.
The conflict of the US trying to destabilize the middle east, and the pressure on Russia are both power grabs that the US can't afford to waste more money on. While these oppressive and destructive politics help secure America's position in the world, they also cost us dearly and have some serious diminishing returns shit going on.
Instead Trump wants us to use our current allies to maintain our area of influence while he harnesses the trade potential of these countries to refill the coffers.

wtf i hate Trump now, looks like im an #artHillaryshell
Really made me think.....

This coup in Turkey is the most absurd coup ever. President makes self-coup, of cause he wins it, and makes a greatest totalitarian purge comparable with Maoist cultural revolution only.

The nastiest TOTALITY of 21st century, second only to MAO Ze Dong, worst even than North Korea and Saud Arabia.

The Turks with their average IQ of 85-90 are blue-pilled and silly celebrating, while Ehr-dog purges all their inteligence, which could lower IQ of Turkey well to the 80-85 ... (If you are in Turkey and do not understand, that current totalitarian fascist purge of all justice and inteligence is very devilish, then you are probably from that lower margin of non-inteligent people with IQ < 90 ...! Blaming anything to Gullen is stupidity also...)

And worst news ever about this, the stupid Trump supports it ?!!

Or did media mis-represented his statement?
Or did he pay attention only to RNC, while not seeing, what actually happened in Turkey ?

Could someone in USA tell Trump to reconsider, what he actually supports ?!

Fuck off gulen shill
Trump has once again showed us that he's on the right side of history.
Enjoying kerry's tears right now. I hope all you shills will lose your jobs and we'll finally get rid of the gulen menace. (And after that hopefully Erdoğan)

Lel. How the fuck did you draw the conclusion that he is saying US was involved in the coup attempt from there? Are you just one of those "America did it!!" guys?

Beni isten attilar, gulen okulu diye. Ananizi sikecez kamalist/akpli oclar.

Official Kek dubs speak the truth.
Praise Kek.

numerology.com/numerology-numbers/8

Also top religious scholar of Kek ama.

>the stupid Trump supports it ?!!
>Could someone in USA tell Trump to reconsider, what he actually supports ?!

DO you people understand the difference between "good/bad" and "good/evil," FFS?

If an insect is "Really good at flying into your penis and laying its eggs there," and I say so, then you fags would take it as praise for the insect.

You will notice that until now, every dictator Trump has given credit to is someone who is openly, at best, the rival of the US, if not an enemy.

This is the first time he's done so for an ally.

This isn't "praise." Its merely giving credit.

Having respect for a roach is not being on the right side of history.
Nuking you and the rest of kebabistan into nothingness is.

Bu daha sonun başlangıcı.
Bitek işinle kurtaramiycan
This. Just connect the dots.
Iran, Syria, Russia, US, Turkey Molotov Pact when?

its his ron paul's podcast: the liberty report, i download it from a podcast app so I dont have links

>Trump's interest in improving relations with Russia and now Turkey is a good thing.
How is it a good thing? Erdogan literally put down a secular coup!!! PUTIN TOO IS DESTROYING CIVIL LIBERTIES - AND TRUMP SUPPORST THESE LEADERS?

>So you have 600-700 secular people in the entire military?
It's all lies.

We are the children of Ataturk.

kek butthurt gulenist scum

just you wait, erdogan will have you all hanged for treason and no one will stand up for you little shits. i will be watching all with a comfy smile on my face

Gulenist detected.

>we are the children of Ataturk

your country disagrees with that statemnt

Cockroach, hopefully erdogan makes Turkey Ottoman Again

youtube.com/watch?v=qEKsj5N6ma8&feature=youtu.be