Why did she get ready in a gym?

Why did she get ready in a gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozAswe6R0ts
youtube.com/watch?v=WB4SyLujxis&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's homeless

she has no income anymore and put all her remaining money into the new office. she lives there and uses the gym to shower.

i wondered that too.

do women really put on makeup and shit in gym locker rooms?

she already has a prestigious client that i'm sure compensates her very well if she can afford to only represent them.

They probably have a pro-rata arrangement

>do women really put on makeup and shit in gym locker rooms?

Women will put on makeup just about anywhere.

>it's all downhill from here, like a stock market crash

BRAVO VINCE
R
A
V
O

>its a mike spends 20 mins trying to toss up some shoes on a wire episode

kino

She's not homeless you idiots, she is literally working so much on Mesa Verde that she doesn't have any time to go home, she fell asleep on her office couch and had to get ready at the gym across the street because there was no time.

She's not homeless you idiots, she is literally working so much on Mesa Verde that she doesn't have any time to go home, she fell asleep on her office couch and had to get ready at the gym across the street because there was no time.

>when you see someone driving and she's using her rear-view mirror to apply makeup

*todd terje starts playing*

youtube.com/watch?v=ozAswe6R0ts

>tfw guy
>combing my hear in the rear view mirror (using my hand)
I'm not sure how to feel about this

BRAVO VINCE

Intentionally misunderstanding Vince's shows is a classic Sup Forums maymay, newfriend.

threadly reminder

>that armpit shot

She is QT for an older chick

She has a widow's peak, Kim doesn't. Your argument is invalid. Also, different actresses and Vince wouldn't do something like that.

That scene made me so freaking giddy. Every throw I wanted another miss. I really wish Gilligan would have shown mike throw shoes for 7 more throws, then drive to a hardware store, waited in line, purchased a ladder, drove back, carefully put the shoes in place, then buried the ladder racking up over 17 minutes of screen time. The backlash would have been too funny to handle.

I'm really really surprised you faggots weren't/aren't sperging over the fact it showed her feet going into shoes. I pray I will never understand the disgusting fetish of feet, but my first thought was fuck the shitposting is going to be off the charts.

I really lap up these slow mike scenes. I think it's fun watching him and trying to work out what he's doing. Super comfy

he would if he wanted to make it a surprise fuckbag

that and worse. women are total pigs. they shave their hairy parts and cut their hair in lockerroom sinks.

they look good working out and leaving but leave the worst mess ever.

this show is stupid and sad. that scene with Gus and Mike was really just sad.

I feel you m8. I actually rewatched the episode with Mike tailing the guy solely because of cozy it was. Season 1 had that great scene of him on a stakeout of the Kettlemans eating all the apples off the tree listening to the baseball game

she doesn't have Lydia's ankles.

>Mike running jobs for Gus helping him fuck with cartel
>Jimmy going full Saul and fucking over Chuck sacrificing Kim in the process
where were you when Better Call Saul got good?

What was in the package in the shoe hanging from the wire?
Was it a chemical the doctor would have like benzocaine or something, that might set off the sniffer dogs, or was it actual drugs?
And wouldn't it have all blown off by the time they got to the border?

Watching the pilot

I thought it was cocaine

If this isn't bait then I sincerely hope you're just incredibly underage

i dont think it matters what it was, it was something that would have triggered the dog

and yes, its stupid, it would have probably all blown off by the time they got to the border

probably cocaine, and I have no idea about this shit but I assume the dogs are able to recognise traces of drugs

I find it much more unlikely that he'd hit the truck with the powder from the shoe

>you share a board with people this retarded
Yep all it takes to get past highly trained drug sniffing dogs is to simply blow off all the drugs! Nothing remains!

>mfw she struts her tight little ass around

not to mention it was at the back of the truck, sheltered from the wind

yea dogs are magical creatures and nothing ever gets past them. are you fucking retarded?

because wind only blows in....one direction

not to mention the car bumping up and down shaking the shit off

>just wash your hands bro lol

GOAT MONTAGE MUSIC COMING THROUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=WB4SyLujxis&t

>border patrol dogs can't detect traces of drugs

are you really this stupid?

Given how little time the drugs were in contact with the truck, I wouldn't expect the dogs to detect it

no, they wouldn't detect what mike did, and you're incredibly stupid if you think they can

You're dumb kid lol just stop. Literally google drug sniffing dogs and read countless stories of people getting caught because they brushed their hand on their pants a week ago after simply handling drugs.

they're dogs not a fucking mass spectrometer

Please become a drug smuggler lol you're such a retard it's entertaining at least

kek

those stories are to scare retards like you. do you have any idea how many times they fuck up and get triggered by nothing? you're reading stories about the one in a thousand chances they actually catch something

I don't think dogs are just for show. Spiky metal thingie would definitely have some stuck. A dog should be able to pick it up. Whether or not Mike could have timed it, shot accurately and got the right breeze. Well, that is an another thing, but hey, it isn't a fucking documentary. It is plausible enough.

so we all agree this episode was kino

right?

absolutely. I was kinda lukewarm on this season so far but this ep was great.

Do you have any experience with this? Or are you just arguing straight from your own ass? Even if you can't belive it would work, you should be able to suspend your disbelief on this one unless you're incredibly autistic. Even if was too little cocaine, its not far out side what is possible.

>ywn have a gf like Kim
What's the point

>it's an autists argue whether partly fictional plot could be real episode

>ywn fix her a cup of coffee for a long night of nailing her on her desk.

>get triggered by nothing
>dude they wouldn't get triggered by actual drugs wtf
Moron

I wish I wouldn't exist

i feel you man

just stop breathing nigga

Nah, that'd lead to death and that's just not the same.

Why did Mike shoot into the air and waste ammo?
What a retard

he was shooting at G*d

K I N O

I

N

O

because if he wasted just one shot on the shoe the mexicanos would flip their beans and probably check the cargo at some point.

To have them think that it's hunters so that they won't get suspicious

Does the M signify that only McGill will survive?

looks like a fish breathing.

He was shooting at God.

>it's a Kim gets raped and killed by a pack of spics out of nowhere episode
It's New Mexico after all

some people go to the gym before work

maybe they will get married and they'll both be McGill

anyone got a solid HD link for last night's ep? I've got a cable subscription but I can't stand the commercials

It was God he was shooting at.

Why did Mike shave his head? It's New Mexico the sunburns will be intense

What if they looked at the nearby hill for the sniper instead of out to the desert?

If he shot the shoe then they probably would've gotten out of the truck to investigate.

>tfw ex-gf is a lawyer now
>tried to talk her out of it and it became a massive issue in the relationship
>she's probably miserable now.

She's probably making big dosh and fucking convicts. why is she miserable?

yeah they shit all over the locker rooms like a bunch of animals

They'll wipe their hands and throw the towels on the floor, leave toilet paper rimming the bowl, leave their tampons just about everywhere, and smear makeup all over the mirrors. Women are disgusting creatures.

t. former janitor

doesnt have blue eyes

They need to make a Mike spinoff that's even slower than BCS.

>its a mike gets back from Vietnam and spends a week in bed staring at the ceiling fan episode

season finale would be Mike getting latrine duty

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude its link ummm just get netflix bro like what are you dude poor?? like um dude................................................................................................................................................................................................

Shave his head? That dude's been bald for half a century

He was practicing parabolic shots, like an archer. He's not terribly good at them yet.

Her soles were too crusty

I can no longer defend this show.

its this

I wonder what her soles smell like