Did Enchantress give anyone else a boner?

Did Enchantress give anyone else a boner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FohdYre4oPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tattoos
Into the trash

when they cgi'd hips and bigger tits on her, yeah.

Funny thing is, they made her boobs LESS prominent with the CG

youtu.be/FohdYre4oPQ

I deleted the movie around the part where she was introduced.

are you blind?

The actress is my waifu, i refuse to watch the movie because i'l lfall in love with her and get depressed
help me

Maybe if it was a different actor, Cara is ugly and can't act, I wish people would stop letting her.

It would be nice having a cute waifu who's madly in love with you with a nice enough witch who would let you safely serve under her feet if shit really hit the fan

>actress

Not really. But I did wake up with my dick in the ice dispenser on my fridge for what I assume were wholly unrelated reasons.

yes she acted in a movie so she is a actress

Fag.

Fag.

Fag.

Fag.

A reverse boner

I developed a crush on her because of non stop pop in GTAV.
Very disappointed when I finally saw her in a movie.

>acted

Barely.
Her scene where Rick finds her in the water and says, "Help me," was cringe.
The scene where she talks to the board of people and cries after she changed from Enchantress was awful.
Her only real redeeming factor was her crawling in the bed as Enchantress.
But she was a model so she knows how to pull that off.

That's not even her final form

Why is everyone running with the eyes meme?

Wasn't she like fully CGI?
If she wasn't they really put too much swirling black mist shit and other CGI stuff around her. And she moved so oddly too. I dunno.

well i never claimed she was a good actress
like i said i haven't watched the movie and i probably never will
but a bad a actress is still a actress

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Your waifu is a lesbian whore. I bet she smells like wet dog.

yeah man, she reminds me of the rotten corpse of this girl I killed 8 years ago

Me.

Hahaha m2

Yeah well, I may not be able to see but...I mean your blindness is really...you...shut up!

But her odd movements are what made me go up, user

that was her?

always assumed it was some random VA, she has a nice voice i guess

Yeah, i got hard everytime she appeared. The sexy dances were too much.

Shit movie tho.

Yes

You are too fucking awesome.

i love babecock

maybe because im bifag

FAGGOT

Holy shit that circumcision scar. Why does anyone think it's ok to do this to people?

Why would do that?
Why would you paste your cock next to some actresses picture?
I did not know this was a thing until now

Who knows

>Female Genital Mutilation
>"oh my god, we must stop this abhorrent, barbaric practice that scars girls mentally and physically for life."
>Male Genital Mutilation
>"Oh it's fine, they're Jews."

Now you made me sad, reminding me that Hellboy 3 is dead. Why is DelToro cursed, Sup Forums?

I always get a little stiff for Cara when she's in normal appearance but the Enchantress as she is is kind of gross

Funny, for me it's the other way around.

>threatens to wipe me from existence if I don't fuck her

It would be a fun night, surely.

hey whatup it's me Cara D with my experimentation pod roommate Harry Styles. We were tested on to perfect Androgynous Goblin Syndrome (AGS) and we're as close as it'll get to perfection. So if you're wondering why I look like an androgynous goblin, well, there's your answer.

Luc's new scifi movie will be comfy I hope

it's going to tank due to the tranny on the left

The guys too weird to be a lead. No one's gonna see it. It'll be Jupiter Ascending 2.0

Is this the Chronicle kid?

yeah i found the Sewer Witch pretty sexy.

they did some cool character designs in this. Wish they made the film Wackier though. Instead of re-editing a regular film into a wacky mess.

better to start wacky

He was the only good part of cure for wellness desu

>The guys too weird to be a lead.
You're retarded.

Why did Cara shave her head? I can't fap to her anymore.

Only her first (dirtwitch) form. Her final form was ugly to me.

he just can't help himself. he's a lazy and undisciplined artist. look how many projects he started and abandoned (i.e. hobbit), shit like that doesn't give you the best reputation in hollywood. it's really no surprise that no one will give him hundreds of million dollars to make hellboy 3.
then look at guys like david fincher who gets any movie made that he really wants with a big budget, because he's a known as a professional who doesn't just leave projects right before shooting begins like del taco did. if guillermo would be more professional he would funding for stuff like mountains of madness or hellboy 3.
but no, he cares more about comic-con and acting in video games or manchild stuff like that...

The only attractive female in the whole movie was Kuhtana and that's because she isn't as obnoxious as the others.