my pain is sharp and never-ending

>turn 20 in under 2 weeks
>still a virgin

how was your weekend?
theres no hope

How do I stop Neetdom lads

uneventful
usually i won't complain about that but i'm starting to feel seriously trapped

I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

thats exactly how I feel

in what?

CHI
>I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong
Iktf.

Try to make neetdom bearable so you'll have something to fall back on and from there try to work your way up to better things. Failure is after all quite likely. That's how I see it anyway.

how are you today?

Alright I guess. Life really isn't that bad as long as I have access to the internet but it's just so tiresome. Doing tourist things was nice but life always comes back to this, which really isn't so bad (it still feels bad occasionally, which isn't so strange really since there is seemingly no way to change things for the better).

i wish i could escape this life

I would like things to be better too. Though i'm not sure what that would take. I have been thinking about what it would take for me to content and what it would take for me to be happy. Would going to school and getting a decent-ish job make me happy? I know more disposable income would make a lonesome life more comfy. Would developing a social life make me happy? Quite possibly, though I don't know how I would go about doing that. My social skills aren't exactly great after all.

Also one thing that I have noticed is that many people who seemingly have everything to live a happy "normie" life are somewhat miserable too. It seems to take quite a bit effort and a lot of luck not to be miserable in this life. Maybe life is some kind of "living for the weekend" kind of deal? With that I mean that you should just bear the tiresome misery of life for the fleeting moments of joy.

i also question everything like that.
>I have noticed is that many people who seemingly have everything to live a happy "normie" life are somewhat miserable too
yeah, but they are also not getting overwhelmed with it. maybe it's our mindset? at the end of the day it's all in our heads but I just don't know how to change it

Failure is the one thing I fear about leaving Neetdom, but I also fear the passage of time flashing before my eyes. I been wanting to move out to another country, start an education and go from there, but couldn't convince my family I'm mentally stable enough to do it. it prob sound childish, but living here and watching what my friends became it's just not worth it. Most of them are happy with a "normie" lifestyle, no education, wagecuck their time away at a burger joint and smoke or drink the freetime away. It scares me to think that I might go down that route. I lost a lot of friends, the ones I used to hang out with a lot, all moved away for uni, and we barely talk anymore.

>at the end of the day it's all in our heads
In a way yes, atleast it might get blown out of proportion that way I think. But social isolation and having your life stagnate definitely are real issues and it's normal to feel bad about them. Misery does make it much much harder to change things and change is already hard in itself. Life really ain't kind if you mess up.

we weren't born tow in

Trying will often lead to failure. The more you fail the less motivated you become to try, on the upside every new failure hurts just a little less so I guess you learn to deal with it better.
>I been wanting to move out to another country, start an education
A fresh start can be appealing but starting over in a new place is quite hard and doing it in a foreign country just makes it that much harder. Just have a good idea of what you will be getting yourself into before you do anything. That being said if you are unhappy you should try to figure out what it is that would make you happier, if it is moving somewhere else to pursue education then trying to do that would be the right thing.

It sure feels that way. I somewhat remember the first time I though "this life isn't for me". I have not questioned that feeling ever since but what can you do. I know I won't win but i'll try to make the most of the hand that I was dealt, it's a shame I can't play for shit but i'll do what I can, which isn't necessarily much but oh well.

one day you will get to the point where you can no longer handle it i'm pretty much almost there

I have been disappointed so many times and I am fairly bitter about all of my mistakes and misfortunes. It's hard but I am pretty sure I can go on, I mean what else can I do? Sudoku is not an option since I might disappoint my parents in every way imaginable but I will not make them bury me.

it's so exhausting though and everyone has a breaking point
>I might disappoint my parents in every way imaginable but I will not make them bury me
they where there when you came in why not have them there when you go out

I guess, I just feel like I had enough, all the friends I have now are walking ameridumb meme that seems to only worry about how much money can they make. I envy them really, I wish I have their simple mentality, how they still have hope for the future despite not knowing anything. The only solace I hold is when I walk on top some bridge across a busy highway, I sit there, I don't know why but it calms me down.

It's just not how it works, the one thing I can do right for them is to outlive them. Hopefully by that time I am have grown older and more mature and maybe even got my act somewhat together. I often speak about trying to get make the most of this stagnant state and try to make it more bearable, if nothing works out I will just give up on everything and try to survive with cheap escapism. I might not be able to live a good life but I am able to live. Also death doesn't sound too appealing.

anti-semtic cunt

>all the friends I have now are walking ameridumb meme that seems to only worry about how much money can they make. I envy them really, I wish I have their simple mentality, how they still have hope for the future despite not knowing anything
I know what you are talking about. The "avarage" life does not seem enviable to me even if even that is out of my reach at the moment. My mentality just seems so different from most other people, atleast I feel that way since I can't really connect with them at all.

I guess we think alike, I contemplated about suicide, the only thing kept me from doing it is prob my own cowardice and the impact it might have on my parents. I feel guilty living like this being a neet.

i have trouble finding any guilt when I think about kms

I have never seriously considered it, but as an idea it has been there at my darkest hours. What I mean by as an idea is that at times I recognize a situation where I could probably just end it instantly, you know looking down a high place or seeing a metro or a train speed past you. But when it really comes down to it I don't want to die. Even if I did I wouldn't do it for my parents but that's not what's stopping me, regardless of how bad things are I don't want to die. I have stopped feeling guilt about neetdom or any of my failures long ago, now where is only regret over how things turned out.

Regret does nothing other than it brings you down, I often look back and questioned what have I become. It only makes me mad. Taking long walks help me, because my room is way too depressing and dirty.

If there is any guilt in suicide then that would probably be the aspect where it destroys your parents, burying your own child must be heart breaking. But generally I think that should only be a last resort to keep suicide away, ideally you should try to make life bearable to the point where it is better than death. The internet offers a virtually endless supply of entertainment and things to pass the time so there is that, also the internet is not the only thing that can be enjoyable about life. Anyway it's late so i'll go to sleep. Good night.

Why don't you all go to r9k or call this /feels/

>Regret does nothing other than it brings you down
Yes, but it can't be avoided at times. It's only human to feel regret.

How about you leave us the fuck alone.

i think my parents wouldn't be surprised yet it would make them hypocrites if they even felt anything since they basically imply i should(i've mentioned this before)

Not looking forward to wagecucking again tomorrow tbqh.

It is just me or this general is steadily gaining new posters?

i think you and every other canadian here
some times a good amount of people post sometimes barely anyone posts

Poor Goebbels, Anka cucked him twice