Ski jumping - Lahti HS130 individual competition

Stoch will win

Other urls found in this thread:

darmowa-telewizja.online/tvp1/
youtube.com/watch?v=BIC4UOJRc2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UK Eurosport isn't showing this today

Jesus christ Janne ahonen is 41 years old? Is he trying to pull kasai?

it's on the international feed, there's a stream

darmowa-telewizja.online/tvp1/
pretty good polish stream

Posted all the time in the wrong thread, too bad

Anyway, I was at Lahti yesterday and the games were amazing - best weather possible. Kamil is clearly ahead of the field at the moment and will win by more than 15 points today. 2/3 go to Wellinger/Johansson/Eisenbichler/Kubacki.

This is not the hill for "us"

>tom hilde
lol wut?

Really suits Stjernen, though

I'm looking forward to raw air now!

same

>Best US jumper is better than all fins and not just today but in general

Sato's a really exciting new jumper, very aggressive style. Will be great in a couple years I reckon

>D. Prevc

Domen :O

Schlieri really seems to like this hill, every jump's been getting better here. The technique just looks way too passive atm, he's just sitting back there in the air

what a day for Slovenia

that was nice

ryoyu kobayashi!

Ryoyu! That's a top7 jump right there

>we will never see african/latino/arab/anglo ski jumpers
I'd actually like to see some diversity in this sport

Hayböck's shoulders look a bit ridiculous, lol

Piotrek :-DDD

Zyla again showing his clearly best jump of the weekend in the competition, way to go! Seriously clutch athlete and village idiot.

>it's a "gate gets lowered for no reason at all" episode

Kamil would jump 134m from gate 9 at these conditions, just too risky. He almost had a knee injury in 2014 because of that

Based Bichler

Dawid, you can't jump that high on this hill, it just doesn't work

everyone lands in the same place, how exciting

when will glorious 日本 rise again?

need a stream for this shite

Rare choke for Johansson, dude's been in great shape. Any Norwegian know why he skipped the trial, is he ill or something?

why some japanese coach is videotaping every jump of his country men?

works for me, good quality, polish commentary though
wont work with adblock

Andi's in great shape, probably second today ahead of Kamil

to look at it later and consult possible mistakes with the jumpers maybe, i think

He actually hurt his foot a bit in the national championship big hill. He had a freak jump and landed hard af.

shieeeet

NOKAUTUJE! This is amazing, just like clockwork every single jump here in Lahti. Haven't seen this kind of domination from Kamil since Sochi 2014!

Kamil :O

was there ever any doubt?

Ah, I see. Thanks! I just heard he won there, didn't know about the injury. Do you know if he'll be able to continue the season normally?

Kobayashi 2nd, nice

Moooom he's doing it again

i hope kobayashi will be at the podium!

Me too! I don't think he can show as convincing a jump in the second round, compared to Andi "clutch" Wellinger, but third place is definitely possible. Kubacki/Eisenbichler is also possible, though I wouldn't bet on those two.

No idea. The team just say he's not 100% his foot keeps going out when he lands now, and if this keeps happening, bad bad things could happen in Vikersund.

theorethically he can land a little shorter jump, he has some meters as backup

shame Ammann's first jump wasn't as good

The differences in the top are very small, though, so we'll see... I could definitely see Eisenbichler getting a really good jump in the second round (kinda like the one yesterday) and inching above Ryoyu.

But then again, why should I be so pessimistic! The kid's in the best form of his life and he's probably happy and exciting to be second, there's no pressure on him now.

Looks pretty painful, I'll try to notice that when he jumps next. Shame for him, this was really the best season in his life, amazing progress. Well, I wouldn't worry too much for you guys though - I bet Forfang, Tande, Stjernen and Lindvik can pick a couple of podiums/wins in Vikersund and Planica.

good jump from bickner

Kevin showing europoors how it's done! Lol, can't wait to see him jump 240m+ next week.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIC4UOJRc2M

One of the better landings in the national championships.

Schlierenzauer's style seems kinda weird, too passive or something

Schlieri's flights look so odd now, it constantly looks like the skis are escaping from under him. The take off is getting better, though

Hula's best jump here in Lahti yet, quite nice. A bit too heavy on the back in the inrun and takeoff, but he's getting there.

Also better by Johansson, nice

I wonder how many jumps ski jumpers do in the whole season
I mean all competitions + official training sessions + unofficial training sessions
1000 ? 800 ?

Amazing jump by Geiger! Just like he did yesterday in the team competition, if only he'd jumped like this in the first round.

Very good question, I honestly have no clue.

did they lowered the bench?

is it just me or is Freitag landing way too early every time?

yes

What a jump by Eisenbichler! That was great, close to a podium now

>kubacki praying before jumping
always fucking gets me hahah

im waiting for ryoyu

And just when I though Andi was always clutch, lol. Very good for Kamil's crystal globe!

>my husbando actually getting a podium

what is going on
why didnt he choke?

Just

he fucked up :/

GERMANYS BRAVE MARKUS EISENBICHLER

>Kamil pushing Dawid from podium
kek

brawo kamil

incredible, that was a 20

Kamil is in crazy form.

jesus fucking christ kamil

what the actual fuck was this competition
domination isnt even the right word anymore

JESU HOLY FUCK

WEW LAD

How is this even possible! Perhaps the finest single competition in recent memory from any single jumper - this is Schlieri in Kulm or Adam in Sapporo tier. Just amazing, what a jumper!

nobody even came close

Thats about 16m in two jumps. Fuck me.