What the H*CK is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1w2IxMWQ1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tony was based and best boy after Jeff

>not alex

s mh

Alex completes the best boy trifecta.

This show is so dumb, and yet I'm watching it.

I have sympathy for people who have real problems with themselves and end up taking their lives. Hannah probably had that too. I mean, that's what I expect any person killing themselves has. But the show doesn't emphasize on her own problems and her inability to deal with it. Her character is actually pretty shallow from start to finish, and we don't get much of an insight to the mental state that made her kill herself.

What the show is emphasizing is those teenage dirtbags who each and their own didn't really do that much bad. The show emphasize on how "bad" they are, and how they ought to be punished, and how much they deserve to feel guilty, and how they are the reason she offed herself. And I don't buy that at all. It's stupid. The show fail to make me sympathize with Hannah, because their whole focus is on those teenagers who I don't really think are the worst kind of people anyway.

The people who wrote this shit show seem to imply that those teenagers "killed her", and that's idiotic.

That fucking hair looks like a plastic helmet

Worse than Silvio's in the Sopranos

I'm just watching it because I'm in love with Katherine 2bh.

Zach unironically did nothing wrong desu
Bryce knew she wanted it
Alex just wanted to smash
Jessica is a womyn
Tyler just wanted to be friends with someone, he even asked her once
Asian bitch was seduced and somehow it's her fault she wanted to nothing with her again after they go caught as lesbos
Justin loved someone else
Clay is the only one who could have possibly stopped her but was too beta to force himself onto her and prevent her suicide. Clay did everything wrong

Sheri is /our gal/

Hypocrite pretentious little bitch
This is so offensive to people with actual depression
Manipulative cunt who wnnt out of her way to make everyone feel guilty.

He's like greaser Gandalf. He knows everything but finds it better (and more amusing to watch) if you learn shit by making your own mistakes and discoveries.

you anger me

>Le rape is funny meme

Fucking kek
youtube.com/watch?v=p1w2IxMWQ1Y

>Zach unironically did nothing wrong desu

I totally forgot, but what did Hannah say Zach did wrong?

if it was rape then something could've been done about it
that was kinda the point of the counselor thing. It wasn't rape.

this is cringey as fuck what the hell

He took her anonymous compliments and threw them out. Also didn't reply to her letter.

>be in high school
>have that much ink

lol sure

Lmao the show is one step ahead of you boy. It's not as black and white as you think.
desu i didn't care for the message that much, i was the most intrigued by how the show builds up tension and makes you interested to continue watching.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN TO THE DAMN TAPES CJ

Anyone else in love with the dead girl?

One of my friends in secondary school had more than that at 15/16, and he did a lot of it himself.

Is this guy considered a Chad?

I pray you don't have a daughter in the future

when are they going to show her in lacy black underwear

>filename
>psychopath
>implying he didn't do what they both secretly wanted
user

fuck Courtney

>Wannabe artsy wimp who couldn't wait to get his dick wet, ignored his friend after hanging out with the Chads, got peer pressured into doing dumb bullshit and ultimately tried to take the easy way out
Lol

damn i just finished watching this and the suicide scene really got me, was probably one of the hardest things i've ever watched

literally just go to a rekt thread and you will not give a single shit anymore
Honestly desu it's a lot better than feeling sad when she did it

Not that user but I peep rekt vids on the daily and her slitting her wrists still got me. Though it was sad more than anything.

it wasn't the slitting of the wrists that got me, for me it was the parents reaction (particularly the fathers)

They miscast him pretty badly.

Best part of that scene was the scream she let out when she realized that slitting your wrists and killing yourself actually hurts.

>tfw just want to be done watching this already
>tfw it's too tedious to marathon more than one at a time because I get bored roughly halfway through each episode

Maybe I just don't feel anything at all
Shit
Nah I'm not gonna miss watching a sad media and spending the rest of the day worrying about whether that'll be me or why it happened or what it means about life in my bed

nigga i've probably been on this site longer than you, i've seen my fair share of stuff like it, also i do enjoy gore as well so that was not really the shocking part, those are just empty pixels. Hannah's suicide is much more shocking since you just dedicated 13 hours of your life to see the intimate reasons behind it. Besides, let's face it, we all thought about suicide before and naturally we've all thought about what it feels like, the focus on her emotions while she commits it made it much rawer than any snuff i've watched. And also, Hannah is cute as fuck.

Why didn't they just throw the tapes out? I mean Marcus had the right idea with fast forwarding, but, why even bother passing it on?

Tony will buttrape you if you do that

Holy shit if I was given the tapes I would have thrown them away what a fucking attention seeker bitch so you an hero'd wow congrats

Promise?

Maybe I'm a bit biased in not caring about her because all I could see is her causing her own problems (up until the whole rape shit she had a lot of chances to fix shit and get on the right path and she even pushed away the one guy that might have saved her herself)

But really? Not one of them just said "fuck this bitch you aint putting it on me" and toss them?

Doesn't Tony have a copy tho? He puts in one of the recordings in his car as he drives away from CJ in one scene

>What exactly is a cum dumpster?

>implying everyone doesn't want to get BRYCED

Were you even paying attention. Tony had backups from the beginning.

>fat jock
I'd rather an hannah

i liked that aspect of the series actually, they purposely put her in situations where most people would have done the opposite of what she did. But the show is very fatalist in that sense, she did all those things because that's just who she is, subsequently she has to kill herself because there is no place in society for a person like her. Hannah is intentionally not portrayed as perfect, at some points she is even shown as unreliable. It should be obvious that she fucked up more than we were told, nobody ever wants to admit they've done something wrong.

Who cares? He can jerk off to his tapes all he wants, give them to whoever, I wouldn't care. I guess unless I was Bryce..

Basically this except bryce
There's nothing in there they could get in trouble for except Tyler being a stalker, but the victim of stalking is dead and I don't think her parents are in the state to press charges, They were scared of people finding out about it or possibly getting in trouble for some reason.

True, but the rest of the series is pretty unjustified. Her making those tapes other than to prove the rape accusations to help her friend was pretty fucked up, she literally says I'm going to play mind games with you. I feel like it's trying to make her out to be a clever girl that really just was fucked over but she made a lot of decisions herself and most of them were wrong, especially the tapes.

yea but there's always truth in what she says, although she twists some of the details to her favour.

Each tape seems to provide reasons to be happy this stupid cunt killed herself. I can't believe the students are mourning her. I'd be throwing a massive kegger to celebrate being rid of her.

It's not about whether or not they can be prosecuted. It's about the fact that she basically tells the story of how each of them pushed her towards the decision to end her life. They would be looked down upon by everyone they've ever known, some of them more than the others.

>plan to catch the stalker outside her window
>leave the window open and make out with ugly asian girl

>killing yourself as a manipulative way to get revenge on a bunch of teenagers
>absolutely batshit crazy
pick two

Who cares? A few might, briefly, look down on them or whatever (bryce the obvious exception), but just as many would be saying the same thing most people in this thread are: this broad was nuts and is blaming other people for her death when most of this shit happens to every kid on some level throughout their childhood

>not shooting up the school if you've already decided you want to die too

WOMEN.

Did Bryce really do anything wrong? Did Alex? Both just wanted sex and it's like their devils for it.

Fuck this Bryce did nothing wrong meme needs to stop. Are you that sexually frustrated that you look up to a rapist?

they're just being edgy, it's Sup Forums

Okay you can say Bryce did something wrong but she was intoxicated and he's a fucking psychopath. Not to mention her boyfriend didn't even do jack shit. He might be mentally ill, but I can see it being Justin's fault as well. Also what did Alex do

Oh most of them did jack shit, Alex wanted to make Jess jealous, and it worked.

>tfw baited you into this conversation because saying Bryce did nothing wrong is an easy (you) and I didn't want this thread to end because I like the memes from this show
I'm sorry friendo

Oh believe me I have taken the bait in literally every 13RW thread, and there have been a fuckton of them. I have a problem. Like the inability to resist bait, ever.

but it was not rape.

>womyn is raped
>not affected at all as long as she's convinced it didn't happen
>Justin spills the beans
>I WAS RAPED REEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously what the fuck it never mattered before because she was too drunk to remember how can she remember any of the pain now. Not justifying Bryce but she doesn't really have a reason to be pissed other than at Justin for letting it happen.

Justin was honestly the worst in this situation. I mean Bryce is a fucking psychopath, he literally does not have the ability to tell right from wrong. But fucking Justin let it happen, shit's fucked.

I just realized these threads are the new curb your enthusiasm debate threads in terms of ethics

Brandon Flynn is sooo hot

>Tfw they fucking irl.

wtf is wrong with his head

hhhhnnnnnggggghhhhhhhhhhh
please let there be a sex vid leak

Probably because he's pissed that all CJ had to do was listen to the god damn tapes

Fappening season 3 when?

Bryce = Sup Forums
Clay = Reddit

Bryce is a psychopath alpha, that's definitely not Sup Forums. Probably some pedo site or something idk.
>inb4 Sup Forums is a pedo site
Clay was a beta orbiter that thought what he did mattered, so reddit was on the nose though.

>everybody is using old cassette players to listen to the tapes
>nobody's cassette player just chews up the tape and wrecks it.

If you're going to get retribution you have to do it the hard way.

Hannah had no hustle

>Bryce is a psychopath alpha, that's definitely not Sup Forums.
Some weightlifting forum, probably

>Tony awkwardly has to shuffle into your house and hand you the tape you're missing and bid you goodbye
kek
I just realized he's probably /fit-lit from april fools
With their combined autistic strengths and weakness they create the ultimate sexual predator and manipulator.