What are the biggest movie star fuck ups ever?

What are the biggest movie star fuck ups ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11700427/Japanese-women-go-ape-over-handsome-gorilla-named-Shabani.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matthew Broderick

OJ Simpson

Dustin Diamonds whole life

is that the guy from Dazed and Confused?

I liked the Amanda Bynes debacle.
>DUI every week
>twitter rants
>calling Jay Z ugly
>slut pics

>vandalise some shit and get jailed
>get your dna taken which is then linked to a gangrape and torture case 18 years previously
>jailed again
>kill your cell mate
>most certainly die in prison

JUST

she's developing schizophrenia so its pretty sad

How have I only just found out that happened?

He is about to be released on parole this year. When he gets out he will stage a comeback by blessing us all with Juiced 2018.

Nah he will write his new book "If I did the robbery here's how I did it"

Mel Gibson

Looking a lot like Bill Hader there

Eric Wareheim-lookalike

This, who else has gone from a household name to a Hollywood joke in a weekend?

>calling Jay Z ugly

This is supposed to be crazy?

>Amanda Bynes

this is her twitter pic
suicide within 10 years

>no one tried to save her cause she's literally a nobody

A man's beauty is directly correlated to his banking account

Yeah I know but we didn't know at the time and it was fascinating watching her go nearly every day.

dan tapped that

dan DESTROYED that

my jewdar is off the charts on this one

nigga look like joe camel

but here's a billionaire
so that makes him hot

No, it makes him fuckable to women, which is different. For women, fuckability is often removed from pure physical beauty, and you don't have to be attracted to male beauty to be able to identify it.

>No

Yes

t. Someone that finds Jay-Z attractive

again, the nigga look like joe camel

>Be an MMA fighter
>Be put in jail
>Everyone wants a piece of you

J U S T

Amanda, pls
Take your meds

This.

Nothing can compete with this most infamous hollywood chimpout of all time

I am Kanye West.

You have an opinion that's different than mine w.r.t Jay-Z's beauty.
Good for you!

>Tfw your good friend judges Cannes and gets you back in Hollywood's good graces
>tfw Oscar nominated again

OJ did nothing wrong until the sports memorabilia thing.

>being a billionaire makes him physically attractive
>no it makes him fuckable
>well that's wrong because I think he's physically attractive
nigga what

That time Bill Cosby beat a midget to death, also the rapes.

Jay Z is ugly tho.

Who dat?

>>being a billionaire makes him physically attractive
>>no it makes him fuckable
>>well that's wrong because I think he's physically attractive

Money was never tied to physical attractiveness.
desu tho senpai you're a bunch of guys discussing a man's looks and calling it attractive. you should let women do these things since, you know, we judge men accordingly.

Jason London AKA Stefanie Joosten's bf

>we
Putting on a dress and a wig doesn't make you a girl, fag.

baka now you're projecting
should get over your insecurities

No, he's just calling you a fag.

>projecting
Considering that I'm not some mentally ill faggot who dresses up like a girl and pretends to be one on the internet(unlike you), I don't see how that was projecting.

>all this bitterness over girlpostings

wewlads

>girl

>still bitter

gonna have to start saging user
you're clearly just posting to keep this thread bumped

Whatever you need to tell yourself so you don't realize you're the subhuman freak that you are.

>parole

They're never letting him out. His actual crime is minor. What they're really doing is punishing him as hard as they can because he got away with murder.

>subhuman

Being a girl isn't subhuman but being a misogynist is

Literally who x2

>girl

>still off-topic posting

This image is on topic.

He literally looks like an ape

Apes can be attractive

>t. Someone that finds Jay-Z attractive

Is that you Kanye?

kanye only finds kanye attractive

>YWN be a handsome gorilla ramming your banana in gook pussy
Why live?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11700427/Japanese-women-go-ape-over-handsome-gorilla-named-Shabani.html

Jake Lloyd

Dude got drunk and talked shit on record about the wrong people to the wrong people.
I could easily get trashed, pulled over by my bosses son (who is a local cop), try to joke about his dad and get it taken wrong and end up fired and blacklisted from working in my field in this city - at best, difficult to get back to where I am with the salary I have.
The difference between me and Mel is I don't think I'm untouchable and I don't get blind drunk and drive.

his dick looks like a bent kool aid spoon

damn

>last name Diamond

Really makes you think.

>dating Stefanie Joosten

nt m8

His twin brother's an idiot as well

>London was allegedly kidnapped on June 10, 2010, in the California desert and forced to smoke drugs at gunpoint, according to London. London was fixing a flat tire outside a hotel in Palm Springs when two men approached to help, local police confirmed in a statement. London claimed the men had a gun and forced him to drive to various locations throughout the city, purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs, police said in the statement.[citation needed]

>The illicit substance was crack cocaine or amphetamines, reports Radar Online. After nearly 12 hours of captivity, London claimed he escaped and contacted police about 2:35 a.m.[citation needed]

>London's car was found in a Palm Springs development called Gateway Estates, with an arrest made later that day – 26-year-old Brandon Adams, who was charged with kidnapping, robbery and vehicle theft. Adams initially pleaded not guilty, and London's family expressed doubts about the kidnapping story.[5]

>London later denounced his family for telling police "the most outrageous lies you've ever heard in your whole life." He said, "They told a bunch of lies saying this never happened. I haven't even seen them in six months. They have no idea what's going on," adding, "This actually did happen to me. It was one of the worst days of my life."[6]

>Brandon Adams, the kidnapper, claimed that London asked him to procure Xanax and OxyContin pills and also said that London voluntarily went joyriding with him in a quest to locate pills. Brandon claimed London was drinking alcohol and doing drugs in the car voluntarily the entire time.[7]

>London's story was later corroborated by an investigating detective who revealed that Adams did, in fact, admit to the kidnapping at gunpoint.[8][9] Adams subsequently pleaded guilty to a felony violation of Penal Code section 236, False Imprisonment, and was sentenced to state prison.

I dunno, Hacksaw Ridge did pretty well.

That prosecution was bullshit.

>lost every singe professinal fight

He admitted that he agreed to gay sex, then regretted it later so now he's saying he was raped.

He is slut who makes false rape claims

Alex Jones

Those are some considerate kidnappers, sharing their drugs with him. Did they offer a brojob too?

her career is so much worse than it was before her bullshit

>break some shit, get locked up for it
>they take a DNA sample and you are immediately connected to a whole lot of other bad shit
Literally the quickest descent into JUST

Damn Son XD

This is sort of sad, actually. It was just her private stuff. She's no Bella Thorne.

That was part of it but the muh 30% less how can I possible live off of 25 million per role and the forced quirkyness killed her just as much as her nudes being out.

Was she a huge bitch before or after the leak?

i think it was more her being a cunt
that thing where she tells that foreign journalist to stop using his phone was pretty much the moment all the normalfags turned on her

She was a pretty big bitch before, she was just able to mask it.

Is this where the London meme comes from?

Kevin Costner

Sad, many such cases.

I had such a crush on her and now she has schizophrenia just like me. That is sad.

The AFI's top 100 refuses to put any of his movies in their list because they're all Jewish.

i remember finding her twitter ranting more sad than funny, could never really figure out why. never knew she had schizo

Maybe you can meet on an online schizophrenia support group, fall in love, and kill each other.

Are you sure you're a schizophrenic? Is it possible that it's just all in your mind?

For this reason is why it's sad. I can't be in a relationship with another schizo. People like me need to be constantly watched incase I have an episode (the drugs make it happen less often, but if I go off them I'm pretty much a raving lunatic.

Yes and yes. Coincidentally, that last sentence of yours was actually asked by my doctor. I had to stay overnight to be monitored about my condition. This was all back when it was just starting and it wasn't a constant state.

What are "episodes" like? And did you feel like you were "normal" and slowly became schizo? Is it a describable state or can you not just because it's the new reality for you?

>I didn't actually read what she wrote: the post

You faggot retard women haters don't even read shit. The main point she made in her thing was THAT SHE DIDN'T NEGOTIATE AND IT WAS HER OWN FAULT FOR THAT BUT ITS BECAUSE SOCIETY RAISES WOMEN TO NOT TRY AND BE BITCHES AND WANT PEOPLE TO LIKE THEM

sorry about your situation. i hope you get the help you need, and nice dubs.

you seem upset

>wasn't even that good at martial arts

Well, I still have all my memories of not being crazy. The problem is not trusting my memory, because the disease can fabricate new ones. So, schizophrenia only manifests between 16-34. I just turned 26 and I've known about my disease for about three years. Before then, I just had little snip its of extreme paranoia and even thoughts of my brain being monitored, but I kinda brushed it off like it was just a one time thing. There are people who just fall into the madness immediately. I was not one of those people. So, instead I had 'episodes' that slowly became almost daily. These would consist of not only paranoia but sometimes hallucinations, hearing voices that aren't there. The visual component is the hardest to describe so I'll do my best. Objects around my house would start to twist and turn and become something new that I had never seen in my life. Textures looked strange like a videogame with nothing but blank models. Sense of touch wasn't affected so I would end up touching everything in my room to find out what it was because during it I could not even tell where I was. As I started identifying things they'd kind go back to normal, but it was just odd. I once saw a ceiling fan turn into a mi-go once and I closed my eyes because I literally thought a fictional creature was going to eat me. Of course when this was the norm for a day of mine I went to a psychologist and got my proper meds that made them much less common. Therapy helped too. Since I still have memory that I have this pretty much anyone who is around me can just explain it to me and most times that can even knock me out of it. I'm mostly lucid and fine but the constant fear of being out in public when a big one hits. I really embarassed my ex on a bus because I was freaking out and talking about time travel apparently. It's hard to keep memories of what happens during an 'episode' kinda like remembering a dream.

Thanks. Also, nice dubs