Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

The guy desu, the girl made the nature of their relationship extremely clear.

The fat guy just wanted a taste of those jewbs

that webm reminds me when I tried to hit a highschool classmate at the prom party
she refused to kiss me, called me a virgin friendless weirdo in front of all the school and another girl i liked (so bad, I actually wanted her to feel jealous of the first girl, thinking I did even have a chance) and later I was fucked the fuck out of me by his chad boyfriend

the girl is pulling away because she's trying to act like she's in a huff

there's other parts of the show where she has no problem making contact with him

The fat naive fuck was in the wrong. What an idiot.

Glad the Chad bf fucked the fuck outta you like the alpha he was. How bad did he stretch your asshole?

Can someone translate this post?

he did it to assert dominance or because you're a faggot?

Seriously he almost broke my right arm, i wasn't even able to wipe my own ass after shitting due to the bruises he left me

>creepy autistic fuck tries to kiss a girl against her will
>get feelings hurt when entire school calls him out for the piece of shit he is

In the whole show that girl showed a horrible personality. Not sure what she was expecting. Or what the fuck he was thinking.

I'm probably more american than any of you and your family filthy chicano
What misspelling did i do?

What show?

90 days to get married I think.

Yeah, with the kind of money he was blowing, he could have found a gold-digger much more willing to play her part.

Word, thanks homie

Then Chad fucks his ass later?

>later I was fucked the fuck out of me by his chad boyfriend

Did you tell your crush that you weren't a virgin anymore?

Anfisa and Jorge on 90 day fiance.

The woman was 100% in the right. She lied about nothing. It's not her fault that this guy was enough of a beta to "fall in love" with this cunt. I hope she takes him for everything he has.

the girl

she only wants to be his boyfriend for his money while he wants to cuddle and have sex time(without getting it. he's not even getting what he's paying for).

if i am some rich dude and some girl is with me for my money, she better be sucking my cock

yes

This

There should be a whole reality tv series about roasties crushing the hearts of beta's

ahaha fucking faggot

>wiping with the right arm
thats fucking disgusting