youtube.com/watch?v=vrmFA5aHg7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9/11

Titus Pullo enters the Arena

>wow such drama
>Reddit And Memes sure makes you think :DX
youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM

Look, I like this show. It's quite good, but there are a metric fuck-ton of television shows and I know this isn't even in the top 50.

Just stop posting Rick and Morty stuff on Sup Forums everyone here hates it. Just go to Sup Forums since it is literally for comics and CARTOONS like this one.

>going to Sup Forums
no thanks

i like this show but come on dude, watch something other than family guy and south park

Then stop making threads here. Those are your only two options if you want a decent conversation about this show.

"No"

Huh....not a single Rick post or any Redditors in sight

Then enjoy your shit posting threads. I'll be over in Sup Forums talking about the nuances of the show.

Like the fact that Rick is the only one to feel remorse when killing his "lifetime best friend" Pensylvester, yet there's no remorse from anyone else.

In Sup Forums you'll get the same damn posts as over here.

OP is clearly just memeing, you dip.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>these comments that hate Jerry even though he's the only rational person in the show

Holy fuck are you guys this daft? You realize like 99% of the R&M threads that get posted now are just bait right? Do you really think anyone thinks a R&M scene is the pinnacle of drama in television history or are you just being baited again. Just like every other idiot that rages against this show on these threads, despite the fact that someone that hates the fucking show probably made the god damned thread in the first place.

>tfw that scene made me drop rick and morty for good

Why do good comedies have to always ruin themselves by becoming angsty over-dramatic shit. The show is supposed to be funny yet it feels like half the air time consists of Rick's crippling depression and Morty's parents constantly bickering.

youtube.com/watch?v=jue7BG0zVwI&t

The latest episode shits all over this scene, it doesn't take itself seriously at all.

>watching Reddit and Memey

turned it off as soon as i heard the bacon joke

Heh reverse double baited

Great shows as long as I pretend it doesn't exist in real life because it attracts MLP tier fanboy retards and generic hipster pseudo intellectuals as well as normies who think they're special for watching le quirky cartoon.

The irony here is that you take a cartoon too seriously to understand that "that's the joke" applies to almost every extreme you see in the show since that level of absurdity is what makes it unique.

>Name a single dramatic moment in television history that tops this
Anything Samurai Jack related.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_MIrzUc6-g

Bollocks. It's so forced and melodramatic. Checks just about every generic "sad" box

>>>reddit

>reddit reddit reddit
>amirite guise, fucking redditors
>reddit reddit reddit
>i sure wish reddit would leave
>reddit reddit reddit
It's only faggots like you who ever mention it. You are the cancer.

fpbp

There was a ironically half assed and equally unfunny resolution to it, that makes it funny haha! Also they still kept up with the gay drama shit in S03E01

pure kino

*burps directly into Richard's asshole*
*BUUUURP*

Leland Palmer's confession and death
youtube.com/watch?v=x3sZI8k20D0

still the best

youtube.com/watch?v=e__1KU7lg-4

streamable.com/kp0m3

youtube.com/watch?v=vrmFA5aHg7Y

Rick and Morty wishes it could hit the same emotional high notes that Futurama did

That scene is cartoon kino

for some strange reason. Right after I got married and turned 28, I stopped watching shows made for children and children going to highschool 2.0.

I really don't like watching R&M because I can't stand watching cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

>Pensylvester
Who the fuck is that? Do you autistically rewatch the show every year?