This confuses and enrages the American

This confuses and enrages the American

>using manuel

Auto is the future. Get with the times, gramps.

>driving

Self-friving is the future. Get with the times, gramps

Driving*

Stop making spelling mistakes dummies!

>tfw you will witness in your lifetime the legal prohibition of human driving because "it is too dangerous, human driving is killing people, think of the children"

Driving manual isn't difficult or impressive.

True. But not being able to drive manual is just embarrassing. You can't claim to know how to drive if you can't drive manual.

Manual is overrated

there i said it

>Driving manual isn't difficult or impressive.

That's why I always cringe when I see youtube videos of aged american adults learning to "drive stick".

It's like learning a 40yo man how to lace his shoes, or eat properly.

That's okay, we can't all have balls.

The libtards are right on this, the quicker we roll out self-driving cars the more lives we'll save.
Human driving shouldn't be illegal, but at the very least there must be a zero tolerance policy for severe accidents or DUIs.

I genuinely enjoy driving so fuck self driving cars. I also don't trust that shit.

I never understood this meme; both of my parents, my brother and myself drive stick and all the kids I grew up with learned to drive stick as well and most of them prefer it.

Something like 95% of new car sales are auto in NA but certain areas obviously have a higher prevalence. I notice in my city more people drive stick than in most areas. I don't have any stats but its just something I notice more.

Well, I don't trust you.

Then stay out of my country because I'll never visit yours.

pls someone post the gif with an american driving manual on spy cam

>no leafs visiting finland
please stay out of denmark too

So just for having the right to drive over pedestrians you're quarantining half a continent?

If I ever visit Scandinavia I'll be visiting Denmark

Sure

>If I ever visit Scandinavia I'll be visiting Denmark
fuck you leaf
your country is retarded
dont ever fucking come here

That's what you get for having the nicest country. You could always import hordes of niggers like Sweden to keep me away.