What happens here?

what happens here?

Apartheid

why did you abandon them asshole?

white people being hunted

why don't they leave?????

White are 5 millions, they gave birth to Elon Musk.

Niggers ares 50 millions, they gave birth to no great man.

The future of the white race.

Manphela Ramphele? Sisulu? Mandela? Tokyo Sexwale?

By great, I hear people who did something to improve the world, not stupid politicians who are just famous because they are politicians.

I want to go to limpopo

Elon Musk hasn't improved the world

Rape, and a lot of it

He created reusable rockets which allows economies of scales thence more journeys to the space.

It was quite obvious that this would happen.

Because they are actually still doing pretty OK.

SA actually took in white refugees from Zimbabwe.

Niggers doing nigger things.

what is happening here?

White genocide, google South Africa white genocide

I wish.

yeah genocide is a huge exaggeration white people are still the middle and commercial upper class basically but now instead of being handed all the good jobs there are shit tons of quotas against them.
And crime has gone up because of 50% unemployment because the government is so shit.

>handed all the good jobs
you mean naturally taking the good jobs because they're the most qualified.

No as in good jobs would literally only hire white people.
Native ones also wouldn't have been qualified because they were put through a shit school system designed to make them cheap labours while white kids had very good public schools and were able to go to uni.
The whole point of apartheid was creating a white middle class through nepotism and having all the other races do all the shit stuff.

>And crime has gone up because of 50% unemployment because the government is so shit.

That's because South Africa relies on mining prices to be good to do well (literally a lot the good jobs in Southern Africa that whites had earmarked for them were related to mining in some way). SA always historically banked on it's resources to do well to provide jobs and wealth for it's white middle/upper class and for cheap labour jobs for it's underclass. The modern economy has no need for unskilled labour so the Blacks and Coloreds have no jobs to do really because it's the tertiary sectors that are growing in SA not the primary ones (agriculture and mining).

Also

>the Apartheid Group Areas acts have resulted in large sections of our population living far away from their place of work. Without cheap public transport, the minimum wage that potential employees will consider is high, including the significant cost of travel. What is the point in travelling to work only to pay three-quarters of your wages in travel costs?

>natives

The Apartheid system LITERALLY designated them as such.

was going to make a reply, but literally every word you said is completely delusional and false.

Suffering

gov funded+subsidized projects

>mfw work for a mining company and south african mines are all shit

is that a real flag or proxy

They're about to go full Zimbabwe and expropriate all land from the white settlers

What's wrong with fund. We should fund more technology and science, the Europeans and east asians are surpassing us

Just an english teacher.
You can easily tell by how they say words that are western (ie.Nigger,SPIC) and other slangs that a Chinese person wouldn't say.

Stop wasting your resources and let the general population thinker with them, you know, like you used to do before ((universities)) took over

>other slangs that a Chinese person wouldn't say
Wrong, actually

Yes we should stop wasting our resources on the military

>Niggers doing nigger things.
Do you honestly think a Chinese native would say this?
I would understand Singapore or even South Korea (considering how artificial they are)

Chinese native friend loves to call people niggers

In Singapore?

Ye

>Wong, actually

not all african countries are revolutionary dictatorships

I think they are putting down a riot with salt shot, judging by the recoil, but I can't really be sure. I saved the webm from here

I thought us ethnic people had each other’s backs

Eternal Boer assblasted by Anglos and Indians