/cbb/ College Basketball General - Get Shrekt Tarholes edition

Grayson had his curtain call last night. You a robot if your eyes were dry when Coach K gave him that hug.

diddukewin.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/970387688137347072
youtube.com/watch?v=5rMXUw7W7J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no one cares about cbb in the morning

1 Virginia (48)
2 Michigan State (17)
3 Xavier
4 Villanova
5 Duke
6 Kansas
7 Gonzaga
8 Purdue
9 North Carolina
10 Cincinnati
11 Wichita State
12 Texas Tech
13 Ohio State
14 Auburn
15 Michigan
16 Tennessee
17 Rhode Island
18 Clemson
19 Arizona
20 West Virginia
21 Nevada
22 Saint Mary's
23 Kentucky
24 Middle Tennessee
25 Houston

/cbb/ 4 EVA

Good game on CBS right now. #10 Cincy @ #11 Wichita

>the city of K(You)

Damn Cincinnati can really guard

too many white boys on wichita they have no chance

but they have the decibel meter!

clever post, but false

>this WSU-Cincy game
QUALITY

S-so, how about that CAA? Second game's tonight, you know. Y-you guys do care about us.... R-right...?

hi there

Joe Flacco is literally the only reason I'm aware your school exists

why didn't you guys move up when the mac gave out the invite?

mfw need to make conference championship to even have a shot at the tourney

I know....

I'm at Charleston, I'm glad you won over JMU yesterday. Your mascot's a shit but some of you guys are alright.

No fucking idea, desu.

Delaware is the most forgettable state desu
Whats even in Delaware?

stores with no sales tax for people from real states to buy stuff from, shell corporations for low tax rates

>and nothing of value was lost

that final frankamp shot was pretty bad, but if that 3 from reaves had gone in before...still an amazing game and i hope these two make it to the finals.

great game w/cincy and wichita

Bill Self lost that game on purpose. Okie st is his alma mater ffs

Big on the soylent in Cincinnati?

RADFORD DECLARES IT IS OFFICIALLY MARCH

WELCOME TO THE DANCE

twitter.com/i/videos/970387688137347072

Temple's got ZERO in 10 minutes

Thanks okie state and kansass. We 1 seed now

No you're not

You're not getting Kansas' 1, you're probably getting Xavier's.

Well actually looking at Xavier I'm not so sure Duke will get theirs. Xavier would only keep it if they win the big east tourney but then Duke would probably get novas 1 seed.
Regardless I'm sure the Duke bias will win out and they'll be a #1 seed

Duke isn't winning it all this year tbqh

They stand a better chance than most. Duke hasn't allowed any team more than 64 points since they've switched to playing zone defense. They seemed to have fixed their defensive problems so I think they stand a very good chance now.
Bagley being out for several games wad a blessing in disguise.

>The absolute state of FGCU right now

Why is the Big 10 tournament a week before all the other major conference tournaments?

the big east tournament is next week at MSG

mgoblue

Wasn't FGCU down by like 30 or something? What the fuck is going on?

looks like their following the nba game plan

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

so many big whiteys

I'll root for just about any Catholic institution come March. Good luck,

B1G is the white man's conference

How do college basketball fans keep track of all these teams and players? I thought 30 teams was too many. This is ridiculous. I can't remember it all.

I only watch my team

yeah i care about my team and the conference maybe watch the top x list but don't care that much

What if your teams not in the tournament?

once the tournament starts you watch every game anyway. Probably catch a few small conference tournament finals as well. Just gravitate to teams that play entertaining

I have autism and a lot of free time. I can only keep track of 50 or so though.

M I C H I G A N
I
C
H
I
G
A
N

Purdue will lose to a 14 seed

I seem to only keep track if my team's on the bubble (which the last three years >we've been there, but this year comfortably in)

>PURE

>DOO

>DOO

JON TESKE
O E
M S
K
E

>tfw peaking at the right time (or would be if the Conference games weren't happening 10 fucking days before the tournament)

It's fairly common for the smaller conferences to play their tournament early, which is why we're seeing conferences like the ASUN, WCC, B1G, CAA and MVC already wrapping up their tournament. It gives them exposure they wouldn't normally get when they're going against juggernauts like the Big East and ACC.

are they still a 1 seed?

no way

for whatever reason the b1g wanted msg instead of doing their normal indy or chicago location which would probably be a week later

2?

>for whatever reason
>implying the big ten won't whore itself out to new york and dc at any opportunity

so thankful we got maryland and rutgers in our conference now

>for whatever reason the b1g wanted msg
All you're doing is proving my point. Much like the WCC has to play in Vegas before Pac 12 to free up the venue for the bigger tournament, the B1G has to play their tournament earlier in order to free up MSG for the Big East.

what happened to uconn?

>B1G
>small conference

They had to have their tournament now to allow the ACC to have theirs next week.

yeah but next year i think its back to united center. don't get me wrong im enjoying the shit out of it, but because of it being earlier than the others i'm less likely to pay attention or watch tv until the actual tournament starts

It is more because the commissioner did this as a vanity project. But I get it, being obtuse on purpose is considered fun on Sup Forums

Exactly, much like the WCC, the smaller conference, has to play their conference in Vegas earlier than desirable to free up the venue for the Pac 12, the bigger conference.

This isn't debatable. Objectively speaking, the B1G are a small basketball conference in terms of results, revenue and viewership. This is why the free market decided to prioritize the main event, the Big East, over the Big 10. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings to realize that this isn't football and venues view you in the same vein they view the WCC.

Also, the ACC is at the Barclays Center. The Big East is at MSG. Unsurprisingly, a B1G fan doesn't know much about basketball

>NuBig Least
>juggernaut
literally a 1 team league, don't kid yourself

ACC is at Barclays, not MSG

how about back2back

>literally a 1 team league, don't kid yourself
Literally cucked the literal smaller league into literally playing at the same time the literal who conference tournaments happen.

No matter how you slice it, the B1G is playing second fiddle to the Big East.

>feeling bad for a dirty player

lol no

>Villanova
>occasionally Xavier
>__________
"Big" "East" had their quality teams raided by the ACC, and the stubborn Cathocucks forced all secular schools out

no one can name 3 teams in your "conference", cockroach

surely you realize it is because the stadium was already booked. As has been said before, the big ten commissioner is a retard and it is simple as that.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
>literally like literally like literally like literally like
>can't refute fact his """conference""" is a win pinata for Villanova
nice 2 bid """power league""" you have there

vagner mvp

>he doesn't realize that the Big East getting priority for the prestigious timetable at MSG over B1G isn't evidence that the free market is speaking and declaring that they prioritize booking and maintaining relations with the Big East moreso than the B1G
I'm sorry, B1G babbies, but you're WCC tier. The market chose to give the Big East the marquee bookings, over the B1G. This isn't football. In terms of relevance and marketing power in regards to basketball, you're SEC North.

it has nothing to do with "priority" and everything to do with a contract existing for several years before Delaney decided to do something dumb. It is clear to me that using obvious logic won't work with someone like you.

who thought it was a good plan to make the Big 10 tournament a week early along side the other mid majors?

commish and schedule of msg???

B1G is a mid major conference in basketball. For years, it's been well known that there's a top tier for major college basketball conferences, and that top tier is the XII, ACC and BE. B1G would straight up lose conference challenges against Pac 12 and SEC.

is it retarded to everyone or is it just me

Mid majors play next week too. If the B1G teams come out rested and kicks ass in the tournament it might be worth it.

>son of Seton Hall alumnus bootyblasted no one cares about his joke conference
>can't punch up, tries to punch "down" at WCC
>"I-I-I'M NOT MAD, YOU'RE MAD F-F-FLYOVERS!!"
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

The ACC, SEC, Big East, and Big XII are all currently projected to have more tournament teams than the B1G. I'm sorry, bub, but your conference is essentially irrelevant. This isn't football.

list'em by conference

>B1G gets 5 in a down year
>3rd String ""Big East"" Midwestern Private School Conference gets 5 in their strongest year in decades
...woah...really...makes u think...

>Cincinnati upsets Wichita State to win the AAC

THE WRONG KID DIED

After beating us they had better made the tourney.

The entire bottom half of the SEC can't make the tournament.

I know. I was talking about Loyola.

Then again UF losing to UGA twice, Vandy and Ole Miss is much worse. After failing everyone's hype expectations I'm just glad to finally be assured an at large bid before the conference tourney. 12 losses is still p bad though.

I've been raped and desecrated by a Serbian. Until next year /cbb/, w-we'll definitely have a chance n-next time....

Where did you even come from?

>florida is going to get at least 3 teams in the ncaa tournament

I want my good college football back instead of good college basketball teams.

BIG BALLERS BRAND

youtube.com/watch?v=5rMXUw7W7J0

I'M UNDEFEATED NEVAH LOS

>MAC MEN'S TOURNAMENT PRES. BY VISITMYRTLEBEACH.COM

Take a week of respite from your miserable Rust Belt existence.

MONDAY
>William & Mary @ Charleston
>Delaware State vs North Carolina A&T
>Bowling Green @ Central Michigan
>Fairfield vs Iona
>Northern Illinois @ Kent State
>Ohio @ Miami (OH)
>Cleveland State vs Oakland
>North Dakota State vs South Dakota State
>Akron @ Western Michigan
>Wilmington vs Northeastern
>San Francisco vs #7 Gonzaga
>East Tennessee State vs Greensboro
>Maryland Eastern Shore vs Norfolk State
>Milwaukee vs Wright State
>Denver vs South Dakota
>BYU vs Saint Mary's

B1G's only getting 4. Purdue, Michigan State, Michigan and Ohio State. Sad. And, no, it's not a down year for the B1G. You'll have occasional flash in the pans in the B1G, say, Wisky sometimes, Illinois at others, but the conference is generally an afterthought when it comes to basketball. ACC, Big East (again, they got MSG's prime time booking, not you), SEC, Big XII and the Pac 12 are more reputable basketball conferences. You're about the same as the AAC right now. Every year, you'll have a few solid teams that'll make the dance, but you're not one of the major conferences.

The B1G went 3-11 in their games against the ACC in the B1G ACC challenge this year. That's... pathetic.