Let's be real, Sup Forums

Let's be real, Sup Forums
we only hate jews here ironically, right? Secretly we love Jews and Israel. So I'm thinking that we need so positive attitude here and sing a song. I picked hava nagila for us and I want you to sing it. Here's link!
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9DTDDG8lc
Let's celebrate Jewish culture together!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRIFIh1WjVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you posting on Sup Forums while on vacation, Moshe?

גיי ארויס

ווילד

Fuck off you hook nosed, coin catching, penny pinching Jew sniffer

I legitimately wish that the holocaust was real

We hate Jews unironically but we respect their ability to band together and fight for their race... Albeit through nefarious activity.

There are genuinely good Jews... But the leadership contingent of Jews (ADL... AIPAC etc) have waged a war on Western European developed society, culture and are attempting to subvert the goodness and tolerance of white culture by demonizing whites as root of evil... Basically what Hitler did to them, they are doing to whites.

is there a more hated minority than WASPs?

>Immolation
>Suffocation

>video blocked in your country

fucking jews

Some of us really aren't concerned about the common Jew, but I would be hard pressed to find someone who both knows how deep Israel is in America's pockets and still supports them on secular grounds.

I like the old Jews, like Abraham, Moses, KANGZ of Israel

I don't like those of contemporary Jews, who hate goyim, or are communists

Recently it has been written that the main rabbi in the IDF said that it is moral for a Jew to, under certain circumstances, rape women of the enemy. Just what are you supposed to think of this?

>Let's celebrate Jewish culture together!
Great plan, let's start by giving all Jews warm showers for free!

You only say that because you don't have any in your country. If you do, they follow the same rules as every other non-integrating minority, only sneakier

Will JIDF ever stop trying to make Sup Forums like them? It's pretty old by now.

We realy hate jews

Jews, why is France your target

Why do you do this, French were kinda chill

>Literally mutilate your own offspring
>human
Pick one

The antisemitism meme is long dead, redditors.
We stand with Trump/Pence as strong defenders of Zion.

Your shilling is too obvious. Sad!

Either you support Israel, or you support globalism.

Take your pick my lil goy bitches

Its 2016 and stormcucks still can't even make a racial state! Low Energy!

wtf i hate antisemitism now

really makes you think huh...

This is not true

I hate jews like I hate anything brown.

Lol fuck jews

POLL TIME

Jews or Muslims. Who is worse?

www.strawpoll.me/10797927/

Your sheckles have no power here... kike

Goodbye

I bet you're a maori kike mix

the fucking datamining is on all time high

Oy vey! I've been found out, I was going to market you things based on your preferences for the future genocide

Where do you think you are shill?
You have to go back.

Thank you, OP. Finally. Israel is based. I see so much hate from virgin edlords, but True conservatives like me will always support G_d's chosen.

Here's a tribute to those brave people of G_d:
youtube.com/watch?v=mRIFIh1WjVY

yup, the genocidal urges come easy mein friend

>kikes kikes exterminate all
>israel our greatest ally jews are white

Friendly reminder Mosley is always right.

Gas the arabs, HOLY WAR NOW!!!!

>www.strawpoll.me/10797927/
I am disapointed by this poll...

Why are all shills Australians
Go jump off the flat earth faggot

I wish threads like this would stop getting made. It draws excessive unnecessary negative attention to a false issue. An issue Sup Forums would have moved past years ago if it weren't for stormfags keeping us from discovering the next red pill.

>he next red pill
"the Jew is the demon behind the corruption of mankind."
It's been known since Ancient Rome. that the final redpills. Look at all the happiest nations in the world, check the list.
What they all have in common? Almost no Jews.

Um...if you like us so much then where is my shekels? A true ally gives shekels, not some nonsense posts on Sup Forums

get fucked fincuck

Problem, stormcuck?
I'm glad you faggots have been BTFO forever.

MAGA

I honestly don't know why everyone worries so much about Jews, I don't think I've ever met one before.

agreed. He will be put in the FEMA gulag and gassed

MAGA

Because most people don't know Jews IRL and as they come across as wealthy and arrogant they make a good scapegoat for keyboard warriors. I'm surrounded with Jews for years. They are a pain in the back but they tend to be very reliable buddies. And they understand how business works. I wish more cucked whities would.

I never really believed in the jewish world conspiracy , only a bit when there was a lot of nigger cucking spammin on Sup Forums and here
But now I dont care about the cucks spammin

Tho I need to say that some jews really think they are superior because muh torah and talmud oy vey.
But most jews seems to be friendly
but overall
שמתי על זה זין
שלום לכלם

>the goy thinks his opinions are of any relevance