Gas the kikes, muslims, niggers, chinks, beaners, indians, abbos

Gas the kikes, muslims, niggers, chinks, beaners, indians, abbos.

World would be a better place, can't deny it.

It's people like you that are the real problem.

No I just care for my white race. Fuck everyone else. No one else contributed shit, they bring crime, they bring rape, they're murders.

WHITE PRIDE
WORLD WIDE
KILL ALL THE NON-WHITES

Then Australia would have nobody.

>Wants to gas more than half of the planet.
>Lives on a distant island.

DESIGNATED

Retards like you contribute nothing to society, just because you have the same colored skin as people who have contributed to society it doesn't mean you're anything more than just another degenerate nu male venting his impotent rage on this Bhutanese shadow puppet symposium

Do it.

Go fuck your sheep. You aren't even human. You're a piece of fush

You forgot Christians and atheists

Australia has majority anglo and german population. We can be very white and successful.

I'm a globalist nationalist. I care about whites the world over, and I see that if every non-white, including jews was killed. Then we whites, would have a much better life, and sustainable future. Without you fucking scum holding us back and leeching our civilization and technology.

I earn $800,000 a year as Lawyer. NEXT

I will, I'm going to become the next Hitler.

Why though?

Kek. You came out middle ages because of interacting with non-whites.

Who are you gonna sell stuff if you are going to kill all your consumers?

>globalist nationalist.
No. You're a try hard blow hard faggot that's never really lived. Get a life faggot.

Fuck off you lying fucking mud nigger, go shit all over yourself, and eat shit and die. Indians have contributed NOTHING.

We whites got out of the middle ages on our own. When we hit the industrial age, you fucking indian, nigger, arab scum were still in the fucking iron age!

I've visited most of the known world in all 40 years of my life. I've come to see that for the superior white race to succeed, all non-whites must be gassed.

>I earn $800,000 a year as Lawyer. NEXT

>Types like a 14 year old

>Whining and ranting on Sup Forums

I'm 40, well educated, well-paid, and basically you're a fucking stupid anarcho nigger.

Prove it cunt, I'm donald trump on holiday by the way

I met Donald Trump. Top bloke. You are not Donald Trump, you're just a sad little millenial fuckwit, that supports Black Lives Matter and Antifa, running around with a buttplug jammed squarely up your prolapsed anus to hold your shit in. Because your refugee muslim nigger friend Abe, pile drived your anus inside out.

>Contributed nothing
zero
number system
decimal system
invention of surgery
invention of cosmetic surgery etc. etc.

Also, you do realize that you (Australians) are just the left over trash of prisoners and mental asylum seekers of Britain. If you were any significant to the white race, they would have never brought you to the most isolated and deadly island with extreme climate in the first place.

China 1,376 million people
India 1,311 million people
United States 322 million people
Indonesia 258 million people
Brazil 208 million people
Pakistan 189 million people
Nigeria 182 million people
Bangladesh 161 million people
Russia 143 million people
Mexico 127 million people

None of those inventions were by you dravidian shitskin, they were by the aryan invaders of india, their descendants of north india, the brahmin are the remnants. more white inventions.
Australian inventions:
Hills hoist, antibiotics (penicillin), wifi, refrigerator, tank, quantum bot (computing).

Yep, gas all of them, push all the bodies together in a pile on some atoll, and nuke them.

Except for russian whites.

>indians
I hope you don't mean American Indians.

and american whites

yes them scum too

We need an army first.

theres a billion whites on earth, we are superior to all the other races, we can annihilate them with ease if we all band together and people like the cucks in this thread can let go of their boyfriend jamal to the gas chamber

I am not a dravidian cum skin.

yes you are, you are obviously not white or light skin, otherwise you wouldnt insult my white skin, you are a dravidian nigger indian

What have you done in the last 1k years, Pajeet?

>they are murderers
>I want to murder everyone

it's not murder, it's just purging of inferior animals

>NEXT

WASPs will fuck up the White race though
They always do...

You've literally never seen one.
They're not so bad.
Need to lose their alcohol privileges, though.

It seems you are a nigger, don't worry you won't feel pain in the gas chamber you fucking animal.

They're savages. Off they go to the gas chambers.

how does it feel to know your weird naziboo dreams will a) never come true and b) alienate you from over 90% of white people on this planet?

I can work with 10%. That's still 100 million whites. If we get control of nukes we can run this shit.

how are you going to organize?

The White race will only be prosperous if you gas the Anglos too.
Let the Aryan/Nordics/Slavics prosper without the filth, exceptionalism and Greed (Bordering that of the Jews) of the Eternal Anglo
>Yes, this means you

Telepathically.

Kek. Because I don't want to be part of white race.

Bosons
Raman effect
Ammonium nitrite synthesis in pure form
Finding Water on moon
Reaching mars in first attempt
Creating zika vaccine
Saha equation
Seamless celestial globes etc .etc.

Fourchan

Nice VPN. But you're wrong, Anglos are white, and are therefore precious white people that need living room on this planet without non-white animals consuming their resources

sure you can deny it
without Indians there would be no Aryan literature
you filthy Semites would have destroyed it long ago
that's why all Semites - particularly Christians as they are the most deluded - must be killed

cuckmmunists too

Keep the abbos, they look harmless and are quite funny to me

The aryan literature is a blue print told by white aryans to the slave niggers of india in the vedas as the following "we came on chariots, we conquered and civilized you, remember us, niggers". It's not astounding literature in the vein of shakespeare and other white writers.

of course, cuckmmunists are scum that need gassing

no they need to be put out of their misery, they are savage

Implying the Selfless Kraut would not do a far better job

Besides, Anglo Women are fugly, on par with the Eternally Impoverished Irishman

nope, their crime rate is super high on both asutralia and canada

now you're a jew and you're trying to divide just fuck off you fucking jidf

>wants to kill off kikes, muslims, niggers, chinks, beaners, indians, abbos

>can't even exterminate Emu

fuck off jidf

The World would be better with Pure Nordics
Blonde Hair, Blue eyes...

It can never be great with the greedy, Jew-loving, 'aristocratic' Mongs that is the Anglo race

there is literally nothing wrong with being an emu, they are nationalistic/patriotic as well

> It's not astounding literature in the vein of shakespeare and other white writers.
how can you say that when it describes the means by which the soul can exist? see you're just an ignorant kike. you can't even argue against it because you have not quoted any veda. start arguing against the verses you dirty kike. show even a modicum of intelligence. until you can point to specific philosophical points and refute any of it, you are just a disgusting Semitic gasbag

fuck off jidf all whites are important, blue eyed blondes are just prettier whites

You should talk to your father like that. Especially when you still live in his basement. Metaphorically speaking.

look how mad the non-white scum are, you will be the first to go on the day of purification

I need more cosmic pepes

they're not worth anything if all they do is follow Semitic beliefs

Everyone knows the prevalence of pedophilia in Anglo culture. That is why you have butthurt posters like 'Prettier whites'
Hierarchy confirmed.
Sorry Anglo, you are at the bottom of the list

I'm white Aryan
the only Aryan here

As long as we start with the kikes we're golden

You can't be Aryan and Non-Nordic
Hitler said so

FPBP

emu can squat as good if not better than slavs

who said I'm not Nordic?

gas all islandniggers

no hierachy in the white chain, it's just obvious that blue eyed blonde men and women are more beautiful, it doesn't mean they're more capable in my global white empire as leaders and politicians

only jews call jesus a jew, jesus was not a jew, he was a judean, he hated the money swindlers of the temple, and whipped them, these money swindlers were the modern day jews, also known as khazars.

a shame the white country of denmark has already been infested with niggers

no he didn't you lying kike

it's not Aryan
it's Semitic garbage

>Every sensible guy is non-white.
You have finally made some sense.

jesus was an aryan, christianity has aryan roots, the aryan whites came from the middle east

every non-white is a fool, and you better start counting down the days on your calendar until your gassing

Jesus was not Aryan because he does not follow veda
there is no mention of Aryans in all of Christianity
it's Semitic garbage

Agreed pal.

Honestly, why does no politician run on this platform? Why wouldn't a white person support total war against other races?

jesus was blue eyed blonde haired, an aryan is a white person

I'd be happy with just gassing the kikes.

see the jew who is facing the gas chambers agrees with me, possibly there is an ulterior motive behind its reasoning

Aussies have never contributed anything either, fuck them too

You can't be aryan and non Indian
The vedic said so

Pretty sure we are not going anywhere. Soon, we will take over Australia by legally immigrating into it and reproducing like rabbits.

If you do then no one stops you from gassing the rest. So in a way it's a first step.

We don't even have to kill all the other races. Once the jews have been gassed, I bet we could get along more or less ok since we wouldn't have backstabbing kikes sabotaging us from within

wrong, the aryans called them selves aryan before they even set foot into nigger india

you are going to be turned into steaming piles of shit

no no all the races have to be gassed, whites are the custodians of this planet

>an aryan is a white person
no
that only looks like an Aryan
आर्यरूप āryarūpa Aryan appearance
the word Aryan is a Sanskrit theological term
white people wish they were Aryan but it's an impossibility if they deny the meaning of आर्य ārya Aryan

Persians and Japanese are pretty great

The kikes control too many people... the kikes already have white school kids hating themselves with their 100% controlled textbook industry.... not to mention all the media propaganda etc.... my dumbass alcoholic mother flipped out the other day cuz I said Hitler was right... so even old people are brainwashed.

before it was sanskrit, it was a term for the white people who conquered india and introduced the sanskrit language to the nigger dravidians of india

they have a lot of white dna both persian and japanese, but not enough, they require gassing

>1.3 billion people turning into a streaming piles of shit
>Global warming + Streaming piles of shit going right into the ocean = Australia covered in poo colored water.

Sounds like a win to me.

man fuck this, i'm gonna eat a big bowl of coco pops after my alcohol binge brb

Nah

>before it was Sanskrit
what texts are you basing that on? what is the proof?

Trying to gas everyone is just beyond retardation.
We should teach other races, and people not to mix, and have our own culture, countries, etc.
I respect islam, i dont respect the muslims coming, refugees or anyone coming here and ruining everything.

We need to realize the root of the problem, THE ZIONISTS. The satanic jews. They want to rule over us and use us as slaves.

8/10 bait

Bretty good desu have a free picture of some white bitch those stupid untouchables think is a god

?
is that a sentence?

>Gas all other races
>Still murder
>Still robbery
>Still rape
>Solved nothing
>Never get oil or farm produce again
>Never get spices from indians
>No tech support
>No anime
>Left with boring sports like hokkei