I like some of you Sup Forums

I like some of you Sup Forums
Stay inside next Friday
Happenings happening

Other urls found in this thread:

countingdownto.com/countdown/the-happening-tellers-happening-29-july-2016-countdown-clock-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only some of us? You prejudice brah?

>Stay inside next Friday
Where do you think you are? Who here ever goes outside?

I want the shills to die and they are here sometimes.

When it happens I still want some people to talk to, gotta make sure nobody worthwhile from Sup Forums goes out.

#soon

It's been building up for a while now

How many are we talking here user?

But OP is always a fag.

will i die

Some of you are OK, don't go to outside tomorrow.

None of this small time bullshit passing for happenings in the last few weeks, in the thousands.

America is safe, Australia is safe.
Everywhere else is a target.

Exactly.

The Happenings are coming.
Think back to the last real happening.
What did you do on 9/11?

by "next friday" do you mean tomorrow (this friday) or the next friday after that?

I went home, took a shit and then played some Phantasy Star Online on my 61 inch projection TV until it got burn-in.

28th/29th of July depending on where you live.
Next Friday, not the coming Friday.

You rich capitalist pig! All I had was a black and white TV and beer back then. I was still in school, but no cool games or projection screens. Envy mate. Pure envy

Nice.
I had the day off and was playing Final Fantasy 1.

>! All I had was a black and white TV and beer back then. I was still in school, but no cool games or projection screens.
Don't have envy live the good life.

>implying people on Sup Forums go out on Fridays.

The fuck? Black and white TV? What year are you from, 1950?

Emulation?

Anyways I worked down at the seaport in Manhattan, which was a few blocks from the WTC buildings.

I didn't give a shit then and I don't now. My biggest upset is that the Brookstone book store / cafe at the bottom of the WTC got blown up. I loved that fucking place.

>predicts something happening in no particular country on the day of the week where crime everywhere goes up anyway

THIS MAN IS A PSYCHIC

No. Just a poor family. Dad had an old colour TV but that was his. He gave me an old black and white and it served me well through many hangovers. Pretty fucking pleb though. True my friend. The beer fridge was the most expensive thing I owned until I turned 17

Na this was back before I did emulation played it on an old console, was good fun.

I was a kid when FF1 came out for the NES. I believe I payed about 50 bucks for that stupid cartridge.

Then I payed 70+ for the SNES FF2, day it came out. Took the bus to the mall, bought the game from some asshole cashier at the game store, and I think I walked home in a total stupor, that's how hyped I was to play it.

I don't remember the day I bought FF3 SNES but I did own it and probably bought it day 1 too.

I simply tell the happenings but I will be specific, only fair.
-As mentioned earlier, it won't be in Australia or America.
-It will start after midday
-Media will fluff it as a small rebuttal initially some nonsense about attacks leading to more attacks and the global thearte of small attacks and how despite all this events we are still safer than ever
-Just when it starts to die down the major event will happen.

And everyone will say...

And how are you privy to this info?

Let's hope someone nukes Mecca.

I may have a celebratory beer just for that.

I was still studying when FF1 launched, was crazy to think how everyone claimed it was like the peak of rpg's at the time.

Which Beer?

PRAISE KEK

I wasn't here, but u stayed glued to the tv when the news broke, and couldn't wait to get back home. I even thought I was gonna get kidnapped in that third world shithole.

OMG HE IS HERE
A PROPHET

Well, at the time it was either Dragon Warrior, Zelda or Final Fantasy as far as RPGs went.

It was a new genre, undefined and relatively unrefined.

By new genre I mean that in the console gamer sense, especially for the younger crowd that actually played consoles.

This has been a long time coming and several groups have been informed.

how did you became the happenings teller?

>failed to get any 7s again
Give up.

There's supposed to be a new apple flavored beer out. If I can't find that, I'll just buy some vodka and get wasted with the girlfriend.

Kek be with you brother

fucking hell, I got 8's instead
dont be a bitch

Reported
Keep this Kuk shit of Sup Forums faggot.
> KYS

Just knew the right people and was in the right place at the right time.

It matters not, you will see next friday.
Do what you must.

We about to havin a good time?

you know some govt peeps?

>he thinks he can't censor KEK worship

KEK forgives

unless you blasphemy His name, faggot

PRAISE BE UPON KEK! (pbuk)

If you can find it, 5 seeds does a really nice drink called night orchard that is cider with vodka in it, quality happenings drink.

>rare pepe

SAVED

>can't

Clearly supposed to be 'can'

Don't stay up all night kids

I see what you did there.

>those quads
Am I worthwhile desu senpai?

I shall look into it. I don't drink, but when I do I make sure it's the furthest thing from actual alcohol I can find, lol.

Government, Special Interest Groups, Secret Societies the works.
I tend to move in a lot of circles, legal work and all.

Also kinda disappointed no LA happenings. SoCal needs to be sent straight to the bottom of the pacific.

Weihenstephaner or Devil's Backbone Vienna Lager

*Looks at Flag*
Of course you are worthwhile.

Happenings for America on the horizon friend.
Do not despair.

You're the best kangaroo Jack. Just don't hurt a gal I know in Aussieland. She's married and I still need to cuckhold her husband

and how comes the digits?
so its not meme magick?

>Just don't hurt a gal I know in Aussieland. She's married and I still need to cuckhold her husband

Australia is Safe as is your flag.

Meme Magic in a way, this all started from the internet.

trips don't lie, I misread earlier
>America is safe, Australia is safe.
Everywhere else is a target.

Even this shithole?

I find it hard to believe that USA would be safe in any kind of major happening.

Can you tell where the attacks will come from? Will it be a organised by a certain state or just an independent militia or a terrorist group?

Praise Kek!

If you are not in Australia or America you are a target, shithole or not.

You monster! You need permission, even if it doesn't have watermark on it

As is tomorrow or next week?

Aso praise kek for habbens

Praise Kek indeed brother.

I can tell you the following...
-Where I can not. I swore to a brother I would not.
-America is safe because it is not in play yet for a happening.
-Attacks will be by a military level skilled group posing as a lower organization

my life has been pretty shit

I welcome a release

why are tryin to cuck someone,

find a different girl you degenerate, stop wasting your time on that drama horse shit

Sounds like Mossad.

I mean a state would be nice to know

What side is this coming from? Mudslimes? Left? Right?

God damnit, im gonna go out into the archipellago.
Thats where the russians are gonna come from.
fuk, wish me luck

Are you implying YOU are doing something, or you know of something happening?

Don't go and get all the law abiding citizens guns completely fucking taken away.

28th/28th of July
Next Week.

Soon.

Best of Luck and kek be with you.

sounds good

Also why are you telling people on pol to be careful? You're a mudslime or a fucking retard planning to hurt innocents?

Much too specific, I'll be gracious and offer a clue though. one of the targets is going to be raining that day.

Think of the last few attacks, a side very similar to those.

I wouldn't worry mate. They would strategically have to go through Finland first. That should give you a few months to prepare (judging by past Russian invasions) at least. Just chill in your sauna (yes I have been to Sweden and apparently you all have fucking saunas), and supply the Fins. By the time everything has blown over you will be laughing. Also, fuck your saunas. I practically live in a sauna during summer. Last thing I want on a holiday is another one

I was busy getting high with a bunch of Syrians Iranians and a Kurd

I like Sup Forums I check this place after work a lot, if I can save a few posters I will, this place is my calm.

can you invite me to the IRC

Hungary for more? I know, shit play on words. I will probably kill myself in the next few months

But what are the prorportions on this attack, will it cause a massive impact like 9/11?

Haha I had a black and white TV in the late 90's too

Thousands.

21st or 29th?

what countries

countingdownto.com/countdown/the-happening-tellers-happening-29-july-2016-countdown-clock-0

29th.

So... Are you planning on turning this nation even more left leaning than it already is so people can say "See! White people commit blahblahblah too!" by hurting innocents, making our society even more PC, nanny state, ban on weapons for law abiding citizens even more so...

Or what...? Is is meant to be against normal, every day people (since you are warning pol) or against people like muslims, antifa or some other specific group?

Or is it going to be against right wing orgs?

I want to know who is going to get the blame, because you'd be fucking the country and shooting it very fast into a specific direction depending on who/where you "picked"

Also, I don't understand why the fuck you'd want to do anything like that unless it was some reaction to all the islamic terrorism. That's literally the only thing I can think of as a "Genuine" reason someone would be that outraged about things to go and do something like that. Otherwise you're just fucking all of us.

Everywhere except Australia and America is a target.

London?

London is a potential target, if you are not Australia or America you are a target.

Oh... Since your flag is oz I assumed you meant here.

Wood fueled sauna is 10/10.
At least when it is snow outside.
I durring summer its practically suicide.

AMERICAN/AUSTRALIAN WORLD DOMINATION

WE ARE THE MASTER RACES