This is now a franchise for sjw females and blue haired freaks that identify as zhers

This is now a franchise for sjw females and blue haired freaks that identify as zhers.

yes its fucked. everythhing is fucked.

all media is jewish propaganda now.

I know. I don't like Star Wars anymore.

I regret getting the Imperial Emblem tattooed on my leg. I can't wait to start working at this post office job so I can afford to get it covered up. This was back in '12 before SW got completely insufferable

>in b4 'why'd you pay for a tattoo faggot' an old girlfriend of mine was an amateur tattoo artist and we both liked star wars and i got it for free

i know its horrible

still a faggot

I hope that was the problem, the problem is that the new movies are more shit than the fucking prequels

lol

nah, man.

OT is still comfy as fuck. they cant fuck up Vader, the Emp, hell even Yoda or Luke. They good. Empire FTW.

whats cucked is getting kylo tattoos or some shit

George Lucas, if many things, at the very least he wasn't an insufferable faggot. Star Wars of today is now being conditioned for insufferable faggots.

>used to be for kinda weird people, dorks, and social outcasts
>now for NURDS XD and is Hot Topic-tier dogshit
I don't like this ride anymore

orphan girl on highly undeveloped planet
lives in the remains of destroyed military equipment.
largest display of civilization is a bunch of tents
probably has no education
knows what the first order is and what the resistance is. which are supposedly small organizations and wouldn't have a lot of galactic presence.
knows that they respectively fall onto a good bad spectrum
waste of a character perspective who could look at the galaxy in a neutral stance

For what you wanted you'd need a story teller. Well bruv, you were crap out of luck because J.J is not a story teller. George Lucas is. Sure the Prequels were poorly done but they told a story and a believable story.

Mike the fat bastard attacked the Prequels but he never addressed it's ability to tell a story. He just went on about how this wasn't MUH classic star wars. Yet, the bastard praises TFA that doesn't even have a story, at all and is not that much better than AOTC, to say nothing of TPM or ROTS.

Man, it wasn't even that. It was just a niche subculture of its own. Anyone could have liked it. Your mailman, your coworker, your neighbor, anyone. It was that appreciation for the franchise that brought people together and make friends, like you could just hear someone humming the Imperial March to themselves on the bus then have a half hour long conversation about Star Wars.
Now that its Disney shit literally everyone fucking watches it even people who haven't seen the Original Trilogy (yes, there are people who's first Star Wars movie was The Force Awakens).
It's hard to find any genuine fans of Star Wars that were actually really into it before Disney happened and aren't just like "Oh yeah man I love Star Wars Rey is so badass xD". Fortunately, I still have some friends who have that pre-Disney fanatic appreciation of Star Wars that you can't find anymore.
Also, I can't really wrap my head around how everyone was disappointed in the prequels as soon as The Phantom Menace it theaters, yet people are acting like as if The Force Awakens is one of the best Star Wars movies to date, when it's just as bad, perhaps even worse.
I'll take midichlorians and aged CGI over "you gotta cute boyfriend Rey? :3" any fucking day.

How come there are no blondes in the movies.

>>in b4 'why'd you pay for a tattoo faggot
No, why would you pay for a star wars tattoo faggot.

Let's just make this a fun thread

So, who's the strongest force user ever to live?
Barring the celestials
1.Luke
2.Revan
3.Palpatine
4.Anakin
5.Nomi Sunrider? What you guys think

please tell me you are making this up

>complaining about kids movies
Your not supposed to like them when you grow up.

its that fucking god spirit agatha or whoever thats #1. then palp...then luke

Yes I especially loved how Kylo Ren flat out sucks Han's dick for 5 minutes to John William's score.

Oh and the moment where Poe takes a shit into Finn's mouth. That was absolutely kino.

And I can't believe those Jews got away with the homosexual-interspecies gang bang in Rogue One! Damn that was unexpected!

It always was, you were just too dumb and American to realize.

post your proof plz or G[irlfriends tits[/spoiler]

why the fuck do people get tattoos of stupid pop culture shit like cartoons or video games? they're supposed to be infused with your personality and your experiences. like, i only have 2 tattoos. a chinese character of "angel" on my left wrist, and "devil" on my right wrist. those tattoos represent the shit i've seen and done while i was deployed in iraq and it stands to remind me that i'm capable of both good and bad (currently a nursing student).

>identify as zhers
leaf confirmed

I think SW is still awesome, the only CGI adventure that is good. Stop bitching because they didn't make the films about the books no one read, stop crying because Leia is not a Jedi and stop squealing because the protagonist is a female that you want to bang anyway.

>star wars was for dorks

stop this fucking meme. the eu was for people with deeper interest, the movies were always for normies. it was nerdy but it was never for social outcasts jesus christ.

>Star Wars just recently became normie

I can't really believe this.

that's not the issue at all, they are boring, politically charged, they lack excitement and any sort of organic feeling. they are so obviously mercantilized as to be soulless.

>I don't like or care about Star Wars anymore!

Yeah right, see you in any of the Star Wars threads tommorow buddy

So don't watch it then?