If Americans are genetically no different from Europeans...

If Americans are genetically no different from Europeans, how come it is so easy to spot other Europeans as a European visiting the US?

>visit LA
>me and three friends get stopped by a passer-by car with two somewhat famous Swedish podcasters based in LA
>"You guys are Swedish, right? You look Swedish" even though none of us are stereotypically blonde/blue-eyed

Same thing from our end. Every moderately attractive would be a European. Most Americans would simply just fly under the radar as very mundane-looking.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
youtube.com/watch?v=JA17EIEZZZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol yeah okay Sven get back to your cuck shed before Jamal gets angry.

Ha ha... Swedcuckistan.
I feel a little bit sad for you.

Because you dress like you're almost homosexuals

>go to LA

Half of LA is Mexican and the other half is Asian and hippie.

I saw a bunch of short brownish half breed looking "white" people in Norway (I'm gonna guess Sweden has em too). Countries aren't genetically monolithic

sweedish men are easy to recognize by the estrogen dripping from their pasty frames

Your matching refugees welcome T Shirts probably gave it away

Inbreeding.

Sure Sven.

It's the shoes. Europeans have weird fucking shoes

Most 3rd, 4th gen. Americans are Euromutts. If you look at old pictures of Americans from 100-200 years ago, they are noticeably more "ethnic" looking.

so you met some mexicans in north mexico

Because Europeans are more comfortable with their sexuality and will on average not be so outward and awkward in trying to show they are heterosexual. They will dress in a more "fashionable" way because in Europe they are less likely to be called "gay" by insecure heterosexual males.

>getting butthurt
I wore a semi-formal suit most days. Euro cut perhaps but it wouldn't stick out here.

Also we're all a lot taller than the American average I guess. You guys are really short

"""White""" americans are, on average, probably about 10-20% black due to the cuckoldry of their ancestors, giving them a very distinct, mongrelized look.

apparently cuck can smell cuck

Also I'm leaning towards this

Americans in general have blander features - rounder faces with less distinctive jaw or cheek bones, more square frames with hip bones as wide as their shoulders, etc.

You could select a blonde from their 1% most white percentile and he/she would still look out of place in Europe.

Oh, then it was the autism that gave it away

That doesn't take into consideration that the vast majority of Americans only had family members come over from Europe in the latter half of the 19th century or beginning of the 20th. If someone fucked a nigger by then, you'd know about it. This wasn't some slave rape shit at that point.

I don't think people at born into polo shirts and shorts

It's easy
person is fat=American
person is not fat=European

>Also we're all a lot taller than the American average I guess

How tall are you in regular numbers.

''Alien'' facial expression.And well, I can differentiate slav and swede, its not hard.But 2 days ago I met a guy in my city who is foreigner, 100% white and blue eyes, looked foreigner, I assumed he is belgian or dutch, and he was a turk.Was funny.

I think that American and European dress code differs. I had a friend who went over to the US and everyone told her she's gonna stand out due to the fact she dresses like an European Artist

We ain't short you ignorant swede. The fuck is wrong with you?

I'm 186 cm which is pretty average, my friends are a few cm taller

Only girl in the bunch was 183 and still taller than a lot of American guys

Yeah it's basically this in a nutshell, Euros tend to look way more metrosexual than Americans, also Americans wear shitty casual clothes most of the time and Euros dress like homos. There are exceptions to the rule but this is generally the case.

sigh. I asked for regular numbers.

So you were a bunch of white pale people, taller than everyone around and looked scandinavian, and now you wonder why people thought you are scandinavians?Are you retarded?

I'm 188 cm and that's not very tall, it's around average. Some people are much taller than me. Mexicans are short as fuck, it throws off our national average.

Thats not true it was left wing SJW propaganda to make white people feel guilty that started that myth.

It's about 57 bricks stacked on top of each other or as you yanks like to say, 5 stones.

You were in LA. Any non-white person you would have seen there is either Mexican or Chinese, so of course you felt like a giant.

> 186 cm
> tall

When will manlets ever learn?

>tfw 168
Can't even kill myself because I can't reach the ceiling fan or the top shelf with medicine

You should also keep in mind that the vast majority of Americans are at least a third injun so they have those swollen looking faces slanted eyes and red undertones

>Regular numbers
>Converts from centimeters to yards

God bless America

it's facial expressions, people ignore how much it matters
I can always spot a foreigner here or someone from Balkans outside

I think you have that backwards. Most injuns are 1/3 white because we raped the fuck out of them when we were rounding them up and sending them to the reservations.

Romaina is right. Who the fuck would convert centimeters into yards? If you're an American, the only time yards come into play is in handegg and in golf. You measure height in feet/inches.

Cause europeans are cucks

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

People that were injuns and negros never got respected in society, they were just rape babies, whites weren't marrying them, liberal propaganda about so many whites being part injun or black

Because Americans all look like mongrels.

Finns all look like Mongols

You think Europeans aren't? All the times you guys have fought each other, raped each others women, migrated in mass from one place to the other?

Spot the Swedes!

youtube.com/watch?v=JA17EIEZZZs

At least us Americans are more honest about our diverse heritage, go to places like romania and they think they are all pure blood dacians and say no other group fucked any dacian women in 2,000 years.

Because you were pale.

Europeans, especially Nordic euros are easy to spot. They have this stupid look on their face like they have been sucked thru a straw. After you get to know them you realize they really are stupid so the look fits them.

It's easy to indentify swedes because they're always wearing "Refugees welcome" t-shirts and speaking in that gay language that sounds like a little girl's singing.

That is incorrect though, theres plenty of evidence to suggests that american men and specially women interbred with the native and negroes, there are several accounts of european travelers being shocked seeing the irish slaves being bought by people much less whiter than the irish. Take a look at the bush family, they are obviously mixed

fucking what dude?
>swedes recognized other swedes
do you think all whites look the same or some shit? what is this recent trend of retardposting

stfu spain and get raped by some moors again

Finns look pretty white actually. Only baltic people are whiter than them
Nords are just dazed by the poverty and violence of the usa, since they have high living standards

>do you think all whites look the same or some shit?

At my university in the south, you can pretty much spot southerners, yankees, and foreigners without even trying.

By weight.

All the shit food americans eat makes them age faster than europeans.

Even if the women were, there children were social outcasts no respected white families were interbreeding and not rejecting the children.

Europeans smoke more, they age faster. Look at romanian bitches for example they will look 5-7 years older from all their smoking.

>If Americans are genetically no different from Europeans, how come it is so easy to spot other Europeans as a European visiting the US?

Clothing, body language, accent, mannerisms, diet, and the aura of uncertainty that comes with being a stranger in another land.

You can also instantly spot the difference between an Asian born in an Asian country and an Asian born in the USA.

when I was 16 I used to work in that stupid fucking Abercrombie and Fitch clothing store. All the clothes there are for fuckin fags and 70% of our male customers were Europeans. At any given moment the store would be filled with multiple couples speaking German, Dutch or some other Europoop language.

We used to play a game called spot the European before they speak. It was incredibly easy to tell you guys a part because you all dressed like homosexuals. So to answer your question OP, Europeans recognize other Europeans same way fags recognize other fags. Sorry to burst your bubble of superiority.

No need to get butthurt friend.
That is true to some extent, in fact the ruling classes foresaw a bleak future if their workers kept breeding with natives so they put laws against miscegenation but by that point it was already too late and the lower class was already 'tainted'

It's always really a charm to hear people from other countries talk about American history almost as if they were really there.

Or it could just be your moor-blooded rape ancestry coming through as insecurity, what do I know

typical amerilard

He dresses good and weighs below 2023131313lbs

>what a fag

I don't get why you guys are so sensitive about the history of your own country, if i were you I wouldn't be ashamed of having some NA here or some SSA there it's just the way most 'white' americans came to be. You're still a historically successful country

Most white Americans are pure white

>some blah here or blahblahblah there
I know my ancestry. My fathers side were poor French and German appalachians whom moved to the north-east lake banks two hundred years ago. My mothers side were poor white Englander Virginians and then my grandfather on my mother's side were white christian syrian and yugoslavian (his mother and father respectively). I might not be Sup Forums's or Sup Forums's version of "True European white" but I know what I am, and black or native is not any of me.

What you're doing is blanketing statements on a group of people, and based on nothing at that.

White americans are 98% white european. They are, however an european mix.

They dress in a simple way, they usually are tourists (aka they're probably have the tourist maneirism), and they speak american english. That's it man. There's nothing more to it, get over yourself.

we have adapted, especially in the south. Most white southerners are anglos, but yet we tan easily, have some heat resistance, and our women are considerably more attractive.

Because our shit is all fucked by pollution and shit

Britcucks are the same or worse because of inbreeding are they not?

We're just more fat and a little less ugly

It's because we're mixed Europeans. If you had a son with an Irish woman, and he had a child with an Italian woman, and that child had a child with a Polish woman, the result would look more similar to what you see in America. Mixed-race is another thing entirely, though. I'm talking about white Americans.

>sweedish men are easy to recognize by the estrogen dripping from their pasty frames

I laughed hard at this.

But hey, they're thinner than we obese Americans, so that makes us lame.

Remember how stupid my fellow countrymen are.
You can't inform them of anything, they already know it all and anything pointing to the contrary is harem.

Americans usually constitute the lowest ladder of the european genetical pool as they have been all banished from Europe for their retardation.

You probably looked so faggy that they wouldn't have thought you were anything but a Swede.

Europeans have been mixing around for hundreds of years before there was a "New World"

Says the german cuck letting sand niggers rape his people and country

Also, sometimes I run into Americans that look remarkably European. That's typically because they're from a small town in a remote area that only had two or three major European ethnic groups at most in it.

Not nearly to the extent that we did, my American friend. Travel was difficult before the Industrial Revolution. The nobility certainly mixed, but your common man didn't do much of that. Ethnic differences were also much more strongly felt.

Except they really didn't to the degree they do in the USA. Talk to most white people, and they'll trace ancestry to various countries in Europe, while Europeans seems to be just their respective country or one other, at the most.

Groups were travelling around alot, the goths,celts,romans,vikings and a few others went around fucking lots of european women.

Yes, but that was a very long time ago, back before established royal dynasties and major population growth. 1000s on it was a lot more rigid. Plus, there's bottlenecking.

American education everyone.
Yeah I remember after the goth invaded led by charlemagne, one century later the steam engine was invented and we mixed around for hundred of years ( called the hundred year whore ) before setting off toward the US.

Americans can't dress themselves properly and will wear shorts, basketball or skateboard trainers, loose t shirts and have terrible haircuts for their entire lives.

pic related

americans are fat, stroll around like retards, dress like niggers and are loud.

This is pretty true. It's a travesty.

So no rape babies at all in the thousands of conflicts in Europe in past 500 years?

fuckin kek

Americans have this gormless, retarded look to them and are tanned. Regressive facial features, fat, a weird, deer in headlamps look in their eyes.

Pretty much only faggot men care about clothing. I have been wearing basically the same clothes (polo shit w jeans or shorts) for decades now.
Yo I people are fags which is why Francisco's are kicking you around so much.

>go to usa
>man wearing denim shorts and a hawaiin shirt tells me i look gay
>everyone is walking round on the tips of their toes
>"HOW TALL ARE YOU BRO?"
>tell him i would just like to check in my bags to the hotel
>he tells me that he is six foot eight and that is below average in america
>the bell boy keeps jumping up and down trying to make himself taller than me
>his air jordans are clearly four sizes too big
>eventually puts my bags in my room
>after tipping him fifty dollars he calls me a poor piece of shit and a mexican
>decide to go for a drink
>bartender can't read my ID because reading is for fags
>serves me anyway because he is taller than me and this makes him feel powerful
>tells me about his microbrews
>i don't care about his disgusting beer
>keeps calling me australian
>tells me that he has a cousin in ireland who is having to leave because the british have starved him
>walk around town and become blinded by the luminous sports jackets, glittering boxing shorts and cigar smoke
>get shot

>i can't buy normal clothes because i am fat

The way you dress, the way you walk, etc.
Hexis/habitus

Why not just wear whatever? Why should wear uncomfortable clothing? I work from home so most days I stay in pahamas, never seen the point in owning a suit or wearing a tie, I don't think I own a belt.

That feel when red bearded 172cm Celtlet O'Hara

I can almost reach the ceiling to gang myself

its cause you all dress the same as our fags.

Nah man, I just don't see why I need nice clothing. You are the same person regardless so why waste time getting dolled up like a woman?

Could you tell the difference between an Italian and a Brit? White Americans are a huge mix of people so there is pretty much a unique white American ethnicity.

Why do you equate clothes that fit well and are of a good quality with being "uncomfortable"? Unless you are a child or someone in their 90s then comfort shouldn't even be something you notice or deem important with clothes.