Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Is Spain white?

No, the moors controlled them for too long

>are gypsies white

Spanish education everyone

They are not gipsies. They are Andalusians dressed in their regional costume.

Mediterranian white

No

africa culturally enriched them for centuries, so no

Anybody who speaks Spanish is not considered white because of all the South American countries and brown people there.

This meme again?
Shit....

>tfw spaniard living in the uk

feels better hiding behind this flag desu

Check those Berber master race genes, you are lucky Ignacio, praise KeK.

You never meet a real gypsy in your life, right? Because none of them looks like gypsies. I live in a city with thousands of gypsies (thanks God they live in their own ghettos) and these girls doesn't look like them at all. They are just tanned because in Seville the sun hits pretty hard almost the whole year.

No.

As a white person, with knowledge of history. I can safely say that spain is not white, and that spaniards are not white.

1400 years of muslim rape and wars kind of have dilluted the white part of the spanish peoples genes.

They essentially are arabs by now.

Yes. All Europeans, Caucasians and Slav/Eurasians are white. The question was raised by Anglo-Saxon Americans who's experience with Spanish speakers was of Latinized Amerindians.

>knowledge of history
>seemingly no knowledge of the inquisition or reconquista
>an ethnic, religious and cultural cleansing that made the Balkans look like a strongly worded letter

we are a proud african tribe
>nothing to see here my fellow africans, keep going north and don't stop till Calais

You wish, moor.
You are obviously asking for a (you). Here it is.

The semitic/arabic influence in Spain is the same as the rest of Europe, it comes from the large middle east migration that crossed through Europe. This is 100% true in the north, in the south the influence keeps being like the rest but there is a chance it comes from the middle ages.
About the north african component, is well know it comes from ancient times, and doesnt happens only in Spain, but it reach to Germany, obviously less.

Telling an spaniard is a berber or a moor is fucking stupid, walking through the streets you can see the difference between a moroccan and an andalusian.

No one said that you were 100% berber, don't play the false dichotomy game (100% or 0%), cousin.

Is algiers worth visiting neighbor?

define white

Yes,

Aren't these type of thread supposed to be banned? What happened? Why are they allowed all of a sudden?

How are you treated in britain?

Checked
Also, no, we´re mediterranean. We have nothing to do with those filthy, inbred mongo-slavic pieces of shit. Our skin is tanned and our women are hot.
We also don´t care to express our dislike towards niggers, jews or mudslimes, unlike the "proud" whites that keep shitposting nazi memes in this board, while in real life their mothers and sisters are forced to like black dicks by the governors they choose.

What are these faggots doing? apart of being tough in the internet? Your countries are being flooded or have already been flooded by the most discusting subspecies in earth and you haven´t done shit about it. So if you think that being white is something to be proud of, keep fooling yourselves, to me you´re a bunch of pussies not men enough to defend your heritage.

bimbo banga buen equipo bongo

no, you are a lazy ass dego. taking siestas all day long. Bet that's why we didn't enslave so many of you back in the days

>Forgetting the ethnic cleansing, including jews, which happened.
>And the little number of shitskin who occupied the country.

Muh hystory knowledge!

Lol you are little shitskined midgets. GTFO...Podemos cucks.

>is Spain white?
white genes seem to skip a generation.
so no.

t. Tyrone Freeman

Argentina and Uruguay are both whiter than the USA

I think not really, but it might be wise to broaden the definition of "wide", so we have more allies in the fight against Africa and Islam.

>What is tanning?
Jesus some you Americans are fucking retarded

Argentinians are south american masterrace

Best post ITT

Spanish are of no use. They are pussies. You are too, but once uncucked you will be great again. Spanish? Not so much. They are fucking manlets.

>t. 5% muesli

dis how wyte ppl tan boludo

Out of respect for this man, I´m not going to insult your country.
Btw, your women only look good when they´re tanned ("shitskinned" for you), otherwise they look like fucking junkies.

that's how you get melanoma

Holy shit thats gotta hurt

>We also don´t care to express our dislike towards niggers, jews or mudslimes
>Your countries are being flooded or have already been flooded by the most discusting subspecies in earth

lul wut

it's whatever makes me feel good about myself and allows me to feel superior to the person i'm speaking with at the moment

no thanks for playing, however.

>lul wut
haha great comeback my friend! ;P

>cousin
Your cousins were expelled from the peninsula, their descendants are the ones that usually looks more pale than you, moor.

>All these fucking american mutts saying Spain isn't white

You are obviously white you are european stupid question

Please say yes, muh spanish heritage needs it

We are what we are but we aint no manlet cucks, thata for sure.

Tbh I cosnider you white obviously, like rest of the Europe, but god damn you guys are fucking cucked. Literally havent met Spanish man worth of giving respect to.

Btw, our girls>>>spanish on average cmon its not even competitio.

Yeah mostly white i'd say

catalans are mediterranean whites, the rest are mountain mongrels

Whats your excuse then?