I missed the episode last night. What happened?

I missed the episode last night. What happened?

>What happened?

nothing

its a mike tries to throw shoes onto a power line episode

Mike put a couple of D batteries up Chuck's ass and put a chastity belt on him until he dropped the charges on Jimmy.

Jimmy is in the clear now.

Its a Kim's morning montage episode

Its a Jimmy sits on a bench episode

it's a Mike plays with a rifle episode

Hi (You)

>balding law guy eats two bags of chips with coffee
>stops eating chips and takes jimmys food
>kim works out
>shows pits
>jimmy wears slip ons in prison
>mike plays with shoes in the desert
>he misses a few shots then bullseyes a shoe
>drug dog does his job
>hector lives another day
>chuck has a black lady over for a chat

Mike spends 20 minutes going to the doctor just so he can acquire small bags.

>its a Kim just wants Jimmy to succeed because shes perfect waifu but he keeps fucking it up

>2 seasons of build up to jimmy getting fucked by chuck
>gets released after like half a day
way to blow your load vince

kek, good way to summarize the episode

>for a chat
Chuck's gonna die. Not because of taping Jimmy, but because burn the coal pay the toll.

that's how bail works dumbass

bump

kek

All of these posts are correct.

what the hell's his problem again? haven't seen his granddaughter in like 2 seasons

i know Kim is like 40 something, but I'd fuck her so bad mang

>it's a Mike goes to buy guns, browses them for 15 minutes, then decides not to buy anything episode

That's why Heisenberg is the superior character.
>goes to buys guns
>browses for 15 mins
>actually buys the best gun for hidden carry
>uses it later on to save his ass

>called better call saul
>there is no one named saul except for that guy from the first episodes commerical

i've only seen the first season but does saul appear in the second or something?

>mfw no kim gf
>why even bother studying law

>A questionable lawyer makes a questionable decision, how can he get out of the situation he's getting himself into? Dramatic irony suggests he will end up doing OK but we don't know about his sick brother or the big firm he works for. But his reliable friend and partner, continues to show faith - when will too much be too much for their friendship?!

>Meanwhile, old special agent guy spends a long time doing something we aren't quite sure about. But, heck, he was being CLEVER all along and it worked!

>The episode concludes with a seemingly dramatic twist, but actually it was just made more dramatic by delivery and the fact that the credits appeared immediately afterwards.

>What's gonna happen NEXT WEEK on stylised photography questionable lawyer and special forces old guy spinoff!?

this is one of my favourite Sup Forums ruses. keks me every time!

the goofy ass kim montage made me genuinely smile, It was silly as hell but i think it actually cemented her character as good in my mind.

mike throws shoes on a powerline

What was the purpose of that scene?

you missed a 10 minute scene of a machine dispensing coffee into a paper cup

YOOOOOO DID ANYONE PEEP VICTOR IN THE PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT BETTER CALL SAUL?!
OHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

he was already in this season you unobservant faggot

>remembering such a minor characters name
SAD!

>Truck drives past shoes
>Saul Intro plays
fastest intro ever, last week we got a whole videogame theft and arrest so Saul could say "Get a lawyer". He's still got it.

agreed, who cares who victor is
that's reddit autist tier

DUDE! BREAKING BAD! JESSE IS NEXT!

Anybody hoping they pull a Kuby this soon?

The Cinnabon sequences are pure kino - you shut your whore mouth

this

The chicken truck and the shoes falling after being so degraded showed the scales being tilted for Gus's business after what Mike does later in The episode.

>videogame theft

he was just pirating them

Mike cooked a steak dinner for himself and Kim struggled with a Xerox machine.

you wouldn't download a car

they should rename this series better call Mike

Better Strike Mike?

>better call saul
>he's the one who calls

>Breakony Badtano here, Internet's busiest music nerd

Mike spent half of the run time trying to throw a pair of shoes on a wire.

Feet, armpits, a douche pretending to care about his brother and a lot of retards that can't understand why mike was shooting in the air. That's it more or less

Care to explain? Obviously it was to pretend he was a hunter but when he finally shoots them he misses so bad he hits the shoes.

Wouldn't a bullet have blown open the shoe? It wouldn't leave a clean hole like that.

> not including the part where he feels awkward walking out not buying anything.

mike knows exactly which bullets to buy and how to fire them in a special way so that it just leaves a little bit of dog sand on the car without the slightest bit of suspicion or wind just enough for polis good boye to find

>dog sand
That was drugs you fucking autist.

what if Gus' truck ends up getting sniffed because of this as an unintended consequence?

A shitty inferior version of Mad Men like pacing.

i would if i could

that's the joke
>A shitty inferior version of Mad Men like pacing.
>A shitty inferior version
neck yourself my man

You first.

Why did Mike fire in the air a couple of times?
Why not just fire at the shoe when the truck passed? Or put a bullet in each of the couriers

too obvious

>>he misses a few shots then bullseyes a shoe
You can't have misunderstood what happened this hard.

7.62×51 FMJ would leave exact bullet size hole on the entry of no matter what. It's usually start changing trajectory after the impact, wobble around and doing lots of damage flying sideways. That's why it's blowing brains out of back of the head with a clean headshot for example. That shoe is not that wide and hard of the obstacle to make it change it's trajectory for such powerful round in the first place.

That's exactly what happened, retard.

Is Wexler living in her office now? why did she go get ready at the gym?

How is shooting into the air to make them think any gunshots are unrelated to them "missing"? He missed the sky? He had to do what he did because if he just shot the shoe, they would have reacted and possibly found the drugs, or at least later on put 2-and-2 together to realize something must have happened when someone shot at them. Right now they think there were just hunters and then the dog caught their drugs.

He was talking about when Mike was throwing the shoes onto the wire.

>describing throwing shoes onto a wire as "missing shots" and "bullseye"
>not using the proper terms "skeedaddling" and "skeedoodling"

after 2 season and 2 episodes the show finally start

>shoot shoes
>courier react but nothing more happens
>on a tight schedule so hurry to border

>thinking greentext is 100% super serial

fpbp

>Mike wearing all-black in the desert

Isn't the guy like 80? How has he not passed out in the sun or something yet?

I work at AMC. there's a 3 hour long cut scene where mike goes shopping for ice in alaska and straps a bunch of bags full of ice to his legs, gets admitted to the hospital for hypothermia, then leaves the next day before driving out to the desert. don't worry, it'll be on the blu-ray release.

>How is shooting into the air to make them think any gunshots are unrelated to them "missing"? He missed the sky?
he was that bad at shooting before warming up

kek'd

People actually watch this shit?

it is aesthetically pleasing if nothing else

not only is it better than breaking bad, it is the greatest television show of all time

My favorite is pretending you think Vin Diesel and The Rock are supposed to be face to face

You mean the best show on television right now? Why, yes.

>It's a Jimmy fucks literally everything up episode

Is it weird if I found Mike talking with that guy to be comfy? It's one of the few times you see Mike speaking with someone with no tension (who isn't also family).

We also learned that Mike was a Marine sniper in Vietnam.

>tfw too smart to dislike better call saul

Sometimes you work overnight at the office and just shower at the gym the next day cause it's closer to your office than your home.

I realised his bubbly new secretary is the same secretary he has in breaking bad who argues with Walt about the broken glass door

no shit

Absolute madman

fucking piss shit

thepiratebay is down and kat doesn't have it

where the fuck do I get it

why did Vince decide that the show shouldn't be funny?

Buy the episode for less than $2 on vudu

torrentz2 eu you retard.

>Bazinga!

It is funny. It just isn't a comedy, which he decided on I would assume because either he thought he wouldn't be capable of making a great comedy, or because once he started working on it he realized it would be a better show as a drama.

Once you become a productive member of society you will look back at how you used to pirate tv shows and cringe.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:09C35DB2EF0AA1ECD11FEA24C972ACD0C65E0A59&dn=www.torrenting.com%20-%20Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS

you're welcome :^)

>it's a Kim is the perfect waifu to an undeserving faggot episode

oh wait, kat is back?
good goy
I pirate for ethical reasons. I also engage in contraband for the same reasons. The law is bullshit.

lol

i have cable and can watch BCS on air, but id rather wait an hour and have a commercial free show. watching commercials is for cucks

why

You're the autist bud, he was using a cheeky term for drugs but you couldn't pick up on due to your autism.