Check out my movie idea, its basically the opposite of "they live"

Check out my movie idea, its basically the opposite of "they live"

>starts out with white male conservative protagonist
>thriller atmosphere
>the character walks around the city in a constant state of angst and rage
>everywhere he looks he sees "subhumans" "race traitors", minorities, "enablers", jewish conspiracies and generally everything feels designed against him and his existence
>the most inane things trigger him and send him down a spiral of conspiracy thinking and panic
>the characters slowly withdraws from the world cause he cant take the "degeneracy" anymore
>starts planning terrorist attack on a mosque

in the second half of the movie he somehow finds the glasses right before he commits the attack, and when he wears them everything starts looking actually normal

>the tone starts shifting
>becomes lighter and lighter
>the protagonist slowly finds his sanity
>starts enjoying life again
>realizes everything he saw before were just projections of his own shortcomings and insecurities
>the people he considered his "allies" before are the ones who look like monsters now
>movie ends up with the protagonist finding inner peace and deciding to travel around the world to experience other cultures and meet new people

What do you think?

>such fantasy
enjoy your rose-colored glasses

delicious pasta

this has been posted other times with the sole intention of Sup Forums b8

Starring Jontron!

dude nothing happens lmao

Lmao the funny thing about this is that its actually a good premise. But everyone on this Sup Forums infested board is gonna have an autistic rage about it lol.

>this shit again
pic related

KEK KEK KEK KEK

>protag is a woman
>hitch hikes across the middle east to celebrate the beauty of other cultures and prove the drumpfsters wrong
>is murdered and has her corpse raped before she gets halfway through Turkey

started off strong but you lost me after he starts planning a terrorist attack on a mosque

>jews don't run Hollywood
>racemixing and thus depriving a child of both races involved is a good
>getting tattoos and piercings and losing your virginity at 12 is ok
>Islam is a religion of love and peace

>finding inner peace and deciding to travel around the world to experience other cultures and meet new people
Isn't the point of multiculturalism so people don't have to leave their countries? Europe has no culture and it's been brought to it.

someone should edit the pic to say "oy vey" in the background

im pretty sure this is just a bait to get (you)s, but if the glasses made him see a perfect world where there wasnt one when he was "blind", wouldnt that mean that the perfect world isnt the truth and is just some sort of manchild fantasy? usually movies try to explain some sort of old story, and with this story youd be trying to explain seems like a backwards Platos cave, trying to hide the truth in favor of just what feels right? i dont think this would make for a good story for either critics or audiences. if you actually wanted to make this seem like a decent story, either commit fully to the conservatives are always racist idea and drop the glasses, maybe add in a girl that shows him "the way" to liberalism, or commit to a dark and dour movie where the protagonist finds comfort in the glasses but is deeply and existentially depressed because he knows the life he's seeing isnt real, or at least the world as he would regularly observe it. your movie idea sucks shit but could be fixed with a few tweaks depending if you wanted to make it interesting for film buffs who like character development or people who just want to see a movie that reinforces their identity politics with no original voice to their beliefs whatsoever.

Hey Sup Forums, still pretending everything is fine?

could you imagine jon oliver directing wow the Sup Forums would be soooo butthurt do you think DROOMPGFS himself would tweet @it

Fucking FUND IT!

The butthurt of inbred Sup Forumstards who never left their rural hometown of 400 people alone, is worth it

autistic and influenced by you spending all day on Sup Forums, as if radical left wingers don't see corruption everywhere

>haha reality is not like that you crazy autist!!
Yeah, thats why drumpf is president right?

this everybody needs to experience the cohesion, cosmopolitan culture of a big city center. i've never needed to travel now that we have multiculturalism

>this thread again

>muslims are not here to destroy your country goy!
Sounds like a winner.

KYS

This is fucking beyond simplistic and retarded.
Is this b8? I hope its b8

>t. guy who has never lived in another country or left his home country for an extended period of time
gas yourself

I think its a lie and a disservice to reality

So the glasses brainwash him to believe marxist propaganda?

This is way too narrowed down but the way things are all over the world, the message is quite positive and frankly, needed at this point.

People all over the world are slowly turning to isolationist and nationalistic states of mind, because of all of this fabricated "danger" of other cultures produced by the mass media which has actually stunted progress to a point where its gonna be irreversible soon.

Dont expect to find support on Sup Forums for this idea though. This place is Sup Forums2.0 at this point and the regression which characterizes it can only be compared to literal white-trash hillbillies fucking their cousins. Take this thread as an example. 9/10 posts is shit you would expect to hear from some 70 IQ, backwater redneck from one of the most backward states in the US..yet this shit is becoming more mainstream with each passing day. Its futile.

I dig it, you should work more on the conflict angle though.

The way you present it so far is as if nothing really happens.

There should be an incident which works as a catalyst for this character to make him view things a different way.

Maybe he falls in love with a middle-eastern muslim girl?

That way he could meet her muslim family and see for himself that the vast majority of the Islamic religion are normal, average people like us who just want to live a peacful life.

Just a thought.

Do you even fucking know how "They Live" works as a movie?

Thats like saying in "They Live", Nada puts on the glasses and sees a distorted, false version of reality and all his actions from then on are based on some illusion this construction worker is having...

You're literally a fucking retard.

GOAT
Let the alt-right TRIGGERING begin!

lol case in point

Needs a tweest like American History X. Maybe he gets kidnapped while doing touristy things and ends up vivisected or something.

Not that guy, but it works because the world with the glasses makes more sense than the world without. Trying to sell the audience on a naively optimistic reality seems like an uphill battle.

Not if you spend the first half of the movie selling them on a naively pessimistic reality

It really is a sad state of afairs when most of the people voicing their opinion on one of the most famous film and television anonymous boards of the internet are rural and suburban inbred redneck retards.

>le rural and suburban inbred redneck retard meme
fucking KYS
you and the baiting POS that is OP

kysasap

wow what a rich diverse culture i sure would love to travel the world and see all the different barbaric shit various flavors of third world do

>t.Sup Forums virgin who thinks never leaving his basement but reading about what other basement-dwellers tell him about the world makes up for actual, real world, experiences

Oh yeah, being randomly murdered by a fucking truck is a projection of my insecurity. A truck hit the square and killed 3 an hour before I got there.

The Jewish organizations praising the genocide of my people and funding the terrorists are just a projection too.
The rapefugees trying to kidnap the neighbor's kid didn't happen either, just my pervert fantasies.
The antifa murdering people on the streets and my party spokesman must've imagined antifa trying to burn him alive in his own house, along with his children.

I'm not actually being genocided, it all can be fixed with glasses.

>my people
holy fuck do you think you belong to a group or something? do you think you can go to bill gates house and he'll be like "oh hey my fellow white person come have some punch and cake"

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

>holy fuck do you think you belong to a group or something?
Yes. There are things called ethnicities. Which aren't a thing in mongrelized countries like USA. Every country in Europe is inhabited by a distinct ethnicity indigenous people.
Replacing the population of the European countries and preventing the births inside the indigenous ethnicities is the definition of genocide.