When will Hollywood ever get it right?

When will Hollywood ever get it right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/14/social-justice-warriors-outraged-over-white-woman-cast-as-the-mummy-theres-just-one-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
youtube.com/watch?v=IjHgzkQM2Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=bwTFXVdbeEw
youtube.com/watch?v=GzorZUuZqEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait dont all people lose colour when they die and are buried? realistically she should come out albino
i knw this is silly b8 but im just sticking my two pence in

sTOP CALLING MY COUNTRY NIGGER

PIC RELATED IS MY ANCESTORS KILLING MONKEYS

when will you stop bringing your twitter garbage to this site and vomiting it here for free Yous?

Imagine if you actually brought interesting stories instead of limpdick SJW "controversies".

You're an asshole.

Will Brandan star in it?

>ssofia boutella
>white

yeah he cameos as a middle aged dude working as a fry cook in mcdonalds complaining about paying alimony to his cash goblin wife.

WE

WUZEN

When are these nignogs gonna start making mummy movies of their own if Hollywood whitewashing is such an offense?

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/14/social-justice-warriors-outraged-over-white-woman-cast-as-the-mummy-theres-just-one-problem/

this

normies are so far gone that they actually think these people are white

>I knew the mummy would be a european/white american woman and not an african woman

WE

You all don't understand that everything that's not black is white in their world
Same way they called Rami Malek white when he portrayed an egyptian dude in Night at the Museum

>Rami Malek.jpg
lol.

When they stop listening to twitter and facebook opinions

>when Sup Forums memes become reality

Man I wonder how actual egyptians feel about american black people constantly say this shit.

MUMMIES

this tbqh. kill yourself op.

have my (you) instead, friend.

Nice, they used a statue from the Nubian Dynasty to prove Egyptians were black.

Cleopatra was white as milk

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

fucking drumpftards

actual egyptians are either islamic or christian now. they dont really care about that more than a curiosity

lmao bwompf supporters btfo

>Cleopatra was white as milk
Factually wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

Honestly, It's pretty fucking pathetic that African's Americans claim to be Egyptians. It's like if a Japanese American claimed his ancestors built the great wall of China.

>Search twitter for posts containing the words "white" and "the mummy"
>finds less than a dozen SJWs' tweets
Shocker.

Its not like it matters, this thread will hit 350 anyway. I hope youre happy with yourself, OP.

WE

do they realize she's not white?

>tfw the KANG meme actually convinced Black people that the Egyptians were Black

>Algerian
>Not more african than any of the people pictured.

ok.

There are plenty more on youtube

WE

>milk chocolate skin blacks killing dark chocolate skin blacks
>somehow Sup Forums interprets this as egyptians not being black

so twitter is just mirror universe Sup Forums?

>normies

DAS RITE

she was part of an inbred Greek family like every other ruler of Egypt. The people in charge were as white as the Greeks were back then

They are tan, because it's fuckin hot and sunny in Egypt the whole year. It's mostly desert.
Ancient Egyptians looked similar to the modern Jews.

She looks pretty white to me, in that her skin is literally white.

The thing with Classical Egypt is that it was incredibly diverse in terms of ethnicity and although the ruling classes until at least the 7th century were ethnically of Greek stock (Ptolemaic Dynasty/Kingdom, followed by Roman Rule, then Western Roman and as it became the Byzantine Empire, Byzantine rule until it is conquered by the invading Rashidun Caliphate in the 7th century), the rest were incredibly diverse with genetic makeups composed from all over the Mediterranean.

Seriously, she's from two countries over.

This is true though. While the chinks and arabs had empires and culture, whites (as in yuropoors, and not italians nor greeks) were worshiping trees and raiding/pillaging.

And no, the fucking vikings with their fast ships isn't the same thing. Even a nigger can have a fast getaway car.

>When you still get tons of shit even though you are of north african decent

Poor Sofia

what does it matter though? a homeless person who dropped out of high school was learning math before a brilliant physicist was even born but it doesn't mean anything, they were greatly surpassed in the end.

>yuropoors
>not italians nor greeks

>"LOL WHITE PEEBOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA BISH SO WHITE AHHAHAHA LOL WHY WITE ALL THE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHEIT NIGGA KANGS"

Like every day for the past 4 years, ever since niggs finally figured out how to use the internet.

The Goa'uld?

>What is Roman Empire

What made blacks actually believe this shit lmao, so fucking weird

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, Kek. It's how we stay ahead of the curve.

It's called HISTORY

Blacks have been doing this shit long before Sup Forums existed

Sub Saharan negroids are probably more closely related to apes than Egyptians

It's called having an average IQ of 80

Black people have no history other than being killed and enslaved by better races. I wish they were wiped out.

people is so dense in real life now?

I don't leave my house pls explain

wow, those guys are the right are so white.

Sup Forums is right. Egypt was aryan! we built the pyramids!

name one time Sup Forums claimed Egypt was white

>South italians and spaniards have a tan
>so they are niggers

STOP

The white people who comment are 100x worse than any of the black comments because they not only try to sound academic(kek), but they also are both in a tone of apology and "not me! I'm /yourguy/"
Those are the ones that actually upset me

>yet another compilation image of literal whos on twitter to keep WE WUZ memes relevant
give it a rest already

go on any trailer of this. Its filled with thousands of comments like this

>euros
>not italians and greeks

fuck you iam not a nigger

Mediterranean people are still white, snow niggers aren't the only whites

DAMN, you telling me mummies looked that THAT?

every wewuz thread

This statue is actually argued to be a fake. No one knows for certain what Cleopatra looks like because of this.

>crusader
>egyptian

cleopatra was white

Not him, but I just went on three:
youtube.com/watch?v=IjHgzkQM2Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=bwTFXVdbeEw
youtube.com/watch?v=GzorZUuZqEI

Each one has significantly more likes than dislikes, and every single comment I saw referencing the skin-color of the mummy was replied to with insults.
On the second video there the first comment I found concerning the choice of actor for the mummy wasn't about their skin color.
It was that the mummy was female. "A girl mummy..? Seriously? What the fuck.. oooh so scary... Now what will scare the shit out of me are the feminists defending this movie."

i see the comments arent overwhelmed with We WUZers ,but they definitely are it has 27thousand dislikes ,and i still find every 10th comment or so with some negro calling for a black mummy. but yeah it isnt flooded with these comments ,but there are more than thousand of those

Look at that Neferqt

Why do I feel like we've been here before?

WE
U
Z

kill yourself because that's not cleopatra you absolute stooge

The thing is, the actress isn't even white. She's North African.

KLINGONZ

I'm so thankful I didn't grow up to be one of those persons that feel the need to complain about this kind of shit.

Then again I have very white skin and green eyes.

27 thousand on a video with 33 million views and 203 thousand Youtube UpLikes (TM).
Not to mention there will always be dislikes on anything, and considering the fact that a large portion of these are surely due to Brendan Fraser not being in the movie, a complaint that comes up FAR more often in the comments than anything about the mummy's race, or the fact that the mummy is reminiscent of the bitch from suicide squad (another theme I've seen in the comments).
You are saying that every tenth comment is about her race, so I'm going to count (I will only be counting starter comments, not replies). I scanned through the first 100 replies with top comment sorting, and then I did the first 50 with newest comment sorting just to be sure. I counted 2 in my first run, and 1 in my second (note, I did not count "The Greatmagic"s comment, which was that egyptians were neither white, nor black, nor arabs), which was, nicely, the same ratio.
So extending this 1 in 50 ratio to the total comments, of which there are 24,538, currently, we get roughly 491 comments about how The Mummy girl should be black. Note that I only did this for the first video, the 33mil view one.

except neither are correct
no evidence of jewish slaves in egypt
muslims were pretty much and are still the #1 in the slave trade and pretty much were the majority of all time for people enslaved