Brazilians cant be white

>brazilians cant be white
please stop this meme
plenty of whitties here

He looks red

>being this butthut about a meney

Man the fuck up

Favelas can be white yea

there was a high school grad pic from brazil posted here awhile back, and honestly, it was a much whiter shade than your average socal high school

Being white doesn't give you superpowers

>brazilians think you need blue eyes blonde hair to be white
HAHAHAHAHAHA

He kinda looks like my neighbor.

Why does it matter

Southern euro power

wh*Te ""men"" CANNOT COMPETE

When asked if he was victim of racial prejudice, Brazilian soccer player Neymar said:

"Never. Not inside and not out of the soccer field. Even more because I'm not Black, right?"

Neymar son is white

In Brasil black means pure black, like Pele

This.He had at least some white ancestor

what about Ronaldo Nazario?

“I think that all blacks suffer (with racism). I, that am white, suffer because of so much ignorance.”

He is obviously pardo

He thinks he's black, but most people thinks he's pardo.
>Para 64%, ele é preto ou pardo. Apenas 23% concordaram com o atleta e disseram-no branco.

He thinks he is white*
fix

I remember I once boarded a plane to costa rica for the JLPT and sat next to this white fellow with red hair and green eyes like my own. We spoke for a small while, his english was not as good as my own but it was nothing to be ashamed of, I guessed that he must be from some european nation and had come to Panama on some business but I didn't dare to ask and risk making him feel uncomfortable. The flight to Costa Rica is short, only an hour on a small plane so our time together was already coming to an end it seemed. Just as the other passangers were getting up to exit the plan I tapped his shoulder one final time and asked the strange fellow where he was coming from. He smiled and nodded his head parsing the question in his mind before opening his lips

"I am from Brazil"

My world was shattered, for a second I felt myself fall sideways before I managed to reaffirm my grip on reality. It was altogether too shocking and strangely revolting. Instinctively I turned to look for the cameras but there were none to be found. The cleverly disguised monkeyman must have realized my own discomfort for he quickly turned away and hurried down the plane aisle and away forever. I had to remain seated a while longer to make sure I didn't vomit. To think, I had spent an hour speaking with such a creature clothed in human garments speaking human languages. For a long time afterwards I convinced myself it had just been a bad dream, but alas I know it was real.

So yes, there are some white Brazilians.

you mean Neymar's wife's son?

Neymar get BLEACHED

That's a fucking ginger, stupid monkey.

hes blonde, indiozinho.

is this a real quote lol

What is JLPT?

Threw up in my mouth. ʷʰ*ᵗᵉ beast belong in cages or coffins not on BLACK ameridian soil.

>he's blonde
You need to take a vision test.

which nation is more mongrelized? Brazil or USA?

No, you need one.

>there are some
bro, I went to Sao Paulo and have visited Buenos Aires as well and I can tell you that Sao Paulo is actually whiter than Buenos Aires, which has lots of mestizos. People are taller as well in Brazil, I kid you not.

hardly anyone is mongrelized here.

USA is more diverse than Brazil, which will inevitably lead them to eventually be more mixed. However, both countries demographics are similar, the US being a more Euro (Germanic) than Brazil (Mediterranean) as of now

Jap Language Proficiency Test. I'm a weeb.

>I'm a weeb
You should definitely go to Sao Paulo then (unless you can afford the whole trip across the globe). I'd never seen so many Japs congregated in the same place in my entire life

Monkey, I am.southern euro, mulattos arent med.

Why do you hate your heritage so much? Don't you think you'd be happier if you accepted yourself?

Have you been to Brazil? There are million upon million of unmixed people too. btw, how come you can't grow a proper beard like some of us, my Euro cuban friend?

I am Southern European you stupid monkey.

>cant grow a beard
>souther euro
lmao, nice try, indio.

Nigger

rule of thumb: if you have to link blonde blue eyed people in order to prove your country is white, most likely you country is majority brown skinned/haired/eyed and those people don't represent it

I can tell you're fat. Lose weight you disgusting fuckpig

I could fuck you up monkey

You'd have to catch me first, fatty

Im not saying brazil is white.
im just saying that there is lots of white people of 100% european ancestry here.
there are some cities in the south where they speak a bastardized version of german

wow, that's a white chad

Until you see his wife.

Brazil is probably the most mongrelized country on the planet. Pardos make up the majority of the population.

Those are modern days new comer settlers, the rest of you fucking huehue flip-flops-wearing monkeys are rape product of men from Portugal, even the fair skin ones.So obvious from the colour of your eyes, hair and penis. All native asian-like traits, worse when this mixed upvwith niggers.