youtube.com/watch?v=NVt3ylFjqsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

baska

screw you, janny
seriously, what the hell?

Why was the bread deleted?

what happened?

from this day on I will cease using an official name of p**and
henceforth I shall refer to it as "auschwitz and its dependencies" because it's the only reason this pile of dump is known for

the burger who made the previous thread probably posted something banworthy like spam or nsfw images in another thread and the janny just decided not to fuck around and to delete all his posts

that's it, no more b*rger editions

based janny desu

love these

i have a folder of them and i dont remember when i saved them

do post a couple more if you can, i'll check them out when i wake up tomorrow morning

just cant stop listening to music instead of going to sleep

Waddup friends, should I kms?

Nvm, turns out LotR shitposters are still at large, I'll eat my dick before I let them win

i wasnt planning on continuing

yes

bump?

how's it going lads?

dobru noc /v4/

bump before I go

Aulë created the dwarves, but didn't Write Iluvitar breath life into them, since they were made before the awakening of elves and men? I think only Iluvitar can true sentience, but that doesn't really explain the fact that Ents seem fully conscious

ahoj

Beautiful

do any /v4/ countries have the second amendment? it's the only way to guarantee freedom from dictators.

I think Aulë made them after, without Iluvatar. Why they were a bit fucked up.
could be in forgoten and lost tales too, I can't remember.
youtube.com/watch?v=12sb5mPLBd8

>second amendment
no

but we can carry hand cannons and muskets

It's 7 a.m. here all the yugos are asleep come post "brm brm".

Shitposters Welcome

Explanation of the "brm brm" meme:

>The sound that an engine makes (tractor engine in this case, the same as vroom vroom in english)
>Croats use it in /ex-yu/ to reference Serbs fleeing/cleansed from Croatian lead Operation Storm in 1995, going away mostly on their tractors as you can see in the picture.

>q:why do you want /ex-yu/ to die so bad?

a: If you were able to read what they're posting you'd think that they are posting from an insane asylum. Nothing normal, nothing sane, all the quality posters left this shithole of a general a long time ago there's only a few mentally ill shitposters left that spam the same shit day after day including me.
There's already /balk/an anyway so it should be subsumed under it.

autism

youtube.com/watch?v=NVt3ylFjqsw

i am awake

welcome to my thread

Dummies

welcome to your thread|

ahoj

What's good over in Lithuania?

nothing really, just had 3 shots of spirits
hate this shitty routine. what about Czechia?

Got shitfaced yesterday, skipped morning classes, woke up hungover, probably will go to McDonald's and work on eating myself to death.

even though that sounds ill as fuck it still seems like you had good time at least, was it worth it?
remember to always eat and stay hydrated when drinking

Yeah I had a good time. Honestly the hangover isn't that bad, and it'll go away completely after I get something to eat.
So what's up with taking shots this early in the day?

>So what's up with taking shots this early in the day?
ah just the usual post commie alcoholic/slav/lithuanian work ethic. if someone has birthday at work, they bring/prepare some food and always bring bottle of any alcohol, then we go to the "kitchen room" during lunch and hang out there and have a few shots. exactly the same when someone is leaving for vacation, they do the same day before it as "leaving gift" or something like that. in my case when my birthday comes or I leave to Czechia I just order a pizza and bring a bottle of Becherovka or something similar.

Oh yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about.

Was it at least a good spirit?

does it happen there too?
meh it was okay, some clear white mixed with some slight fruit flavour, at least didnt feel sick after taking a shot. I usually hate drinking vodka, that feeling when it burns down your throat and makes you wanna throw up instantly. I can drink it but would prefer not to. Becherovka or Starka is good for me in that regard, they are mix of herbs which I like.

I dream about being NEET everyday.

me too

NEET life isn't very fun

Really? I guess depends whether you'd be working a job you like doing or that pays decently
as someone who is now a wagie and has also been a nolifer during school summer vacations staying at computer overnights I can say that the latter is more fun if you dont need to worry about money. but ultimately money is what it all boils down to

I don't want to lay in the bed and watch animu all day. I have so many books to read, so many things I'd love to learn about and so many things to try out, but I don't have time nor energy to do any of it, because of school and work. NEETdom for just 1 year would be ideal.

Don't, you either get burnt out on the things you like or run out of stuff to do very fast. It's not worth it.

There is still time to change the direction and ensure that human rights are respected, but the point of no return is quickly coming into sight
Barbora Černušáková
Poland Researcher, Amnesty International

It's unusually dead here today.

im extremely bored at work but also too lazy to even do bullshits on the interwebs, feel like falling asleep

Oh yeah I feel you, I just want to go home and play vidyas.

>tfw still cant play anything because no table
im gonna go to parents today and get my shitty controler with 2 uncomfortable analog sticks if I can even find it, maybe there are some non shooting games that would be good to play with it

Damn
How do we stop it

humanitarian bombardment of Warsaw and march of tanks ala 1968
this will bring democracy and human right to Poland right?

I guess it did to Serbia

Sounds good to me. They better accept it, we wouldn't want this 1968 to turn into a 1956.

>Gloin Coinsmith

B U M P

What's good on the other side of the ocean?

we're about to deport 50,000 Haitians, I guess

So business as usual then?

I didn't even know there were still refugees living here from the earthquake over seven years ago. It just goes to show that refugee status is a meme and unless there are people actually paying attention to conditions in their home country it's basically just a quick way to immigrate somewhere

truth.

finally back home
and the joystick was nowhere to be found, epic

>Gloin Coinsmith

this country is done for
I'm leaving it in 2018 luckily

Hello friends

fuck off p*lack

el átok...

el átokiANO

el balto-africANO

>tfw 100% átok

átok?

turáni?

nem értem

én sem

hello newfriend

cute, is that yours?

THE hungariANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, DRINK,,, AND SNIFF PAPRIKA

THE hungariANUS PLANTS` CROPS. TO PRODUCE THE MOST DISGUSTING STEW!!..the hungariANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY , DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY hungariANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*`HOMO GYPUS HUNGARIS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN hungariANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN,LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR ROMANIAN BROTHERS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF CONSUMING TOXIC CALLED GOULASH
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE AUSTRIANS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN GOOKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED GYPSIES

so what is átok?

No thats some tóts macska
>tfw romanians literally reuse/redit our memes and dont make oc's except this one

had a giggle

reminder that gypsies are NOT ROMANians

daily reminder that romanians arent ROMANs but literal we wuzzer italian peasants

Why the tension? Make love not orban

romani cigányi >:(((((

Hard working gypos with a bigger economic growth then China :3

Good thing that youll die out with us by 2100 ;3
nice mém

Things change, economies crash, industry collapses fertility comes back.
Be more optimistic magyarbro

> fertility comes back
for ahmed and jamal

We have big plans we cant die out just yet. We are the only non Slavs around

>that map
id rather die than to see another meme state like that. Thats more memer than ukraine or slovakia.
>implying we arent slavic/germanic mutts genetically

Think about it rationally:
> We have more natural resource and see access.
> You are the general hub for most land shipping routes
> You have good relations with China and Russia, we have with US and Germany
>We are the only non slavs around (culturally) genetic we are indeed mixed.
> Both of us have a insignificant muslim population
> We lived together for more then a millennia in general pace (indeed pace)

This could end tensions, between us and really make us more relevant players around.

We will simply let each county vote democratically who they want to be administered by every 10 or 15 years (to not destabilize a lot the administration) And thats's it.

Think about the benefits, rationally.

Nice propaganda you would literally turn hungary into transylvania 2.0.

Also we have a similar GDP/capita and development level and together our population percentages would be more balanced. 13 mil Hungarians to 17 Million Romanians

How could we? We would be dependent on your land routes and you can always fuck up our exports.

+ Transylvania is doing really really well mate. Honestly Transylvania is doing better then most of Romania and Hungary.

Think about it rationally.

And think about it like this:
Why would I ever suggest such a deal if this means the Hungarian counties in Romania will clearly want to go to Budapest...How could I want to oppress you if I am suggesting we loose control of some territory while Hungary will loose none.