Article about Sup Forums

Guys, we're famous. Here's an article about Sup Forums becoming more like Sup Forums:

observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

>Take Sup Forums: Largely considered by the media to be a bastion of the alt-right, this perception is reflected in the opinions of Sup Forums held by users on Sup Forums’s other boards. Outside of Sup Forums, Sup Forums’s boards tend to be more centrist or apolitical altogether. On Sup Forums’s “Sup Forums – Television & Film” board, for example, a common refrain when someone posts a right-leaning political comment to a thread about a television show is “go back to Sup Forums”. But this dynamic seems to be changing.

I guarantee the people behind this article are the ones, or are employing the ones to shitpost here to make Sup Forums seem anti-Sup Forums, while in fact, the opposite is true

Thats a big article.

Take your conspiracy theories back to pol with the bbc false flag spammer.

No mention of dickgirls or brap threads I see.

Point fucking proven

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator

>if dubs Sup Forums has to go back
>doesn't get dubs
>puts screenshot in the article anyway

this is why you don't write long winded, political cry baby articles about a fucking image board whose culture you're so unfamiliar with, you don't even take a moment to consider the failed singleposter in your shitty spread

No shit
there are buzzfeed employees here because of star was 7

> By Jay Irwin • 04/25/17 3:41pm
you fucking faggot stop shilling your shit!

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator
Aren't you supposed not out yourself as a janitor/moderator publicly?

This place is like Sup Forums and /s4s/ combined with the occasional discussion of movies or tv shows sprinkled here and there

all me

im fine with Sup Forums but when 75% of the threads on the boards i visit are Sup Forumsbait i start to hate it

keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

And here's reddit again

Janitors aren't. I don't think there's any rule against mods revealing themselves though.

>Rest assured, Netflix isn’t alone in this. Bill Nye Saves the World will soon be joined by Problematic with Moshe Kasher and President Show on Comedy Central, all of them doubling down on leftist sanctimony under the guise of entertainment. As their humorless output marches on, these performers will continue to act, unknowingly, as recruiters for the right. And there is zero chance that anyone posting political commentary on Sup Forums will be instructed to “go back to Sup Forums” ever again.

>And there is zero chance that anyone posting political commentary on Sup Forums will be instructed to “go back to Sup Forums” ever again.

lol

Is Jay Irwin, dare I say it - /ourguy/?

He's in charge for hiro when hiro can't be bothered to do stuff

hi r3ddit!

Those Nazi frogs are at it again? What a menace to society!

>jay irwin
that's a whole new level of lame swaglord

FUCK OFF NORMIES FUCK OFF AND STOP SHILLING YOUR FAUX ARTICLES HERE REEEEEEEEE

When half of the comedy shows are ""political satire"" don't be surprised it more than leaks over. Don't be dumb, dummy

DERNULD XLERFD

>And there is zero chance that anyone posting political commentary on Sup Forums will be instructed to “go back to Sup Forums” ever again.
kek, there's someone in this thread doing it

Fuck off, reddit.

Yeah, Because of the thousands of people that post here surely nobody here that disagrees with you is a redditor shilling for buzzfeed.

I tell people who start discussing politics in threads to fuck back off to Sup Forums when I see them, not because I'm apolitical or disagree with them entirely, I mean hell I share a lot of opinions with Sup Forumsacks as I used to browse that and /new/, but this is the fucking TV & Film board and it needs to stay that way, politics have too much derailing power because of so many crossboarding newfags spewing their shit everywhere, keep politics in Sup Forums.

>jay irwin

They aren't wrong. I've seen this fucking Bill Nye shit all over Sup Forums and even Kiwi Farms is laughing at us.

We're famous guys!!

swaglord ruined Sup Forums.

Me in the green

For an article trying to take down/discredit Sup Forums in general, it suspiciously doesn't note Sup Forums obsession with child actresses and celebrity feet. Fucking newfags I swear

Is that Boxxi?

And reddit just keeps on posting

THAT WAS MY THREAD AND THIS FAGGOT DIDN'T TAKE A SCREENCAP OF MY OP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I WAS SO CLOSE TO BE FAMOUS

ur cute Mallory

>For an article trying to take down/discredit Sup Forums
did you even read the article?

No, Katie got fat

Media and entertainment is taking a further and further progressive left stance and this is the outcome. Do you think this is just a coincidence? People are sick of watching numb nut indoctrinating shit.

Are you sure?

lol this guy's not wrong

>this guy's not wrong
>he's literally Sup Forums's mod
hello newfag

>all these people that don't know who he is
Sup Forums is LOST

>articles about a fucking image board whose culture you're so unfamiliar with

The man who wrote that article is a mod on Sup Forums

>Hey bro, want some corn with your post?

>mfw i'm in that picture

>Moderators observe our shitposts like were guinea pigs and write articles.

>t. balding fattie in the back

Moot, come back. An Hiro doesn't mingle like you did.

And he does it for free

No shit. But do you honestly believe gingercuck actually knows anything about Sup Forums culture or Sup Forums? He can barely do his job around here ffs.

>fattie
aint fat bruh

We don't want the entertainment industry involved in politics, but they choose to involve themselves. The two are inextricably linked and pretending we can just take a film or tv show at face value is incredibly naive.

okay, did you read the article? he's saying the leftist circle jerk on shows like colbert is pushing people towards the right, and Sup Forums is a reflection of that. which is true imo.

This. I don't care if you scream about niggers and jews 24/7, but I don't want to spend my free time sorting through a sewer full of it.

t. fattie

Nobody likes Sup Forums, but when all media and entertainment starts to get political, theres no helping it really. Liberals are making me hate being a liberal and its sad as fuck to watch. I wish someone could just be funny and make something original.

Or how about you just fuck off and not give it any attention? The only reason this bullshit gets any traction at all is because of vocal retards who go apeshit over it.

Why do our janitors, mods and even admins suck so much cock? Why can't we get one of us to actually moderate the site instead of these shilling cucks?

>Or how about you just fuck off and not give it any attention?
Nah, this is a television and film discussion board you fucking cuck.

i will never stop telling you inbred shitheads to go back to Sup Forums.

please stop body shaming me, xir.

Obviously Sup Forums is going to be affected when the entire entertainment industry throws out any attempt at creating art in favor of unapologetic liberal propaganda. It's honestly hard to believe Bill Nye Saves the World isn't supposed to be ironic

RLM is hitting the big time by voicing a dreamworks youtube toon and now this happens to us

we're all gonna make it lads

t. baldy

Because producers, directors and actors use their respective platforms to spout their political beliefs. Ignoring it is impossible when it's part of the work.

These.
When I tell people to fuck off to Sup Forums I do it not because I disagree with them. I tell them because I'm so sick to death with all this stupid political shit-flinging. The last thing I want to see when I come here, a board about television and film, are threads about off-topic Sup Forumsbait. Fuck.

>there is zero chance that anyone posting political commentary on Sup Forums will be instructed to "go back to Sup Forums" ever again

how is it possible for a Sup Forums moderator to misunderstand this place so terribly

We will never leave, and we are the winning ideology. Stay mad cuckie.

now we're talking! :^)

@82047519
@82047515

Start reading the thread.

Or fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit. Thanks.

congrats on having all of those people who agree with you in bumfuck, idaho, and still coming up 3 million votes short :^)

>articles about specific Sup Forums boards
kill yourself (((journalists)))

got the one where they're all spics and mongrels?

So what you're telling me is, you lost the election and have no power.

AHAHA VREDITII BTFOOOOO HAAAA U GOTTEM BOi

YOU

ARE

A

FAG

Triggered, and not an argument.

>urge to kill rising

they are pretty fucking dumb. the only people who say go back to Sup Forums are leftist invaders

what clued you in?

Mallory a qt

I'd carry her luggage.

the narcissism mainly

It's true that thatshow is bullshit, but it's also true that Sup Forums has ruimed this board. One can't discuss a normal movie wiithout politics posts ruining it.

you're pretty insightful

i'll level with you: i'm an extreme leftist who isn't represented by the democratic party or any of these liberal entertainers at all. but i'm addicted to memes and i like to see the alt-right here have angry confusion about their attraction to the BBC, so i am here forever.

I've noticed the change, but in my opinion it's a positive one.

The SJW alt-left is out of fucking control in entertainment. Any pushback is a good thing.

Judging by the time when the article went out, my guess is that you wrote it and you are posting here to get clicks.

Who forced politics into entertainment. Who forced it into movies? Who forced it into tv shows? Who forced it into videogames?

Hint; it wasn't the right.

>"Sup Forums is just a bunch of conspiratards!" they said
>?"that's just slippery slope fallacy!" they said
>"you're just cherrypicking fringe weirdos" they said

How much further does this shit have to go before the rest of you see what's going on?

> No longer are right-wing political commenters told to scurry back to Sup Forums. Now, the Sup Forums community, which is typically dismissive of political entertainment, is joining in the dissent against the leftist agenda even they can see emerging from mainstream entertainment.

>pretending this is new
>pretending this is an internal change and not due to Sup Forums overtaking the board in the last few years
>not pointing out that until recently "keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums" was a global rule and as a moderator he failed spectacularly to do so

"MODS = FAGS" has never been more true.

Who /Sup Forums user who tells people to go back to Sup Forums due to expressing anything vaguely political in order to make anti/pol/ users seem ridiculous/ here?

Stay ass blasted kid.

>"a sample of 4channer's thoughts when conservative political opinions are posted on Sup Forums
>literally a screencap of "go back to Sup Forums" results
Journalists should shot on the spot.

>jay irwin is a moderator on Sup Forums

oooo you must get a big paycheck there mr moneybags :^)