European Convention on Human Rights suspended in Turkey

European Convention on Human Rights suspended in Turkey

uatoday.tv/politics/turkey-to-temporarily-suspend-european-convention-on-human-rights-701326.html

right to life
Prohibition of torture
Prohibition of slavery and forced labour
Right to liberty and security
No punishment without law
Right to respect for private and family life
Freedom of thought, conscience and religion

these are all gone in turkey now. Turkey is fucked please nuke us.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/wirtschaft/article157194933/Fluechtlinge-sollen-als-Bademeister-arbeiten.html
m.lenta.ru/news/2016/05/05/repost/
bbc.com/russian/news/2016/02/160220_russia-vk_repost_court
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This means it isn't over, right? For what other reason would they do this?

>human rights
>turkey

we had them before?

Please, Turkbro, get out of the country while you still can.

>An Islamic Republic right on the EU's back doorstep.

Cant you understand* they can do whatever they want now. They can torture, they can kill, they can move you to another city.

Cant you guys see we dont have human rights now. They can treat us like animals.

Its Yurops fault, voting right wing parties made the Turks angry, we need to pay reparations now.

It's like real live version of Games of Throne
I dont know whos backstabbing who anymore

That didn't answer my question.

As if they couldnt do it before.
Putin has human rights and doesnt give a shit about them.

Yes I see. I feel bad for you but I'm afraid that's all I can do for you.

Call us when the European Convention on Cockroach Rights is suspended.

Shut up, liberast! Putin is the best leader in the world and he never did anything wrong or inhumane!

>Suspend human rights
>Still in NATO
>Still eligible for EU membership

K..

saudi arabia suspends turkey on human rights

topkek

thank erdogan for slowly isolating turkey from the rest of the world and turning it into yet another failed caliphate.

Erdogan is literally trying to install Shariah law.

"temporarily"

Eh, France has been in a "state of emergency" for months and they're still in the EU

> implying Ergodan is not baiting the military

When exactly did France suspend human rights though?

And yet that Mudslime cunt was on SkyNews the day of the coup giving her sob story about how much she valued her democracy. Sup Forums was right again.

we never introduced torture, death penalty, etc. though

Wrong or right is arbitrary.
Doesnt chance the fact he violates human rights and constitution like every day.

So Sup Forums, is this the worst coup of all time?
>killed 100+ civilians, turning the public against them
>defeated in less than 12 hours
>surrendered like pussies and got locked up
>tens of thousands of innocent judges, teachers and public officials have been fired
>government is suspending human rights and possibly bringing back the death penalty
>masterminds behind the coup will probably be executed

If youre not a die hard erdogan supporter, just fucking bail man. leave the country.

Some of the stuff in the emergency powers is the ability to suspend certain EU rights, like freedom of assembly, freedom of movement, requiring a warrant for searches, etc.

So as long as Turkey keeps one of the fundamental EU freedoms, it's cool? I bet they'd pick the ban on human cloning.

Shitposting cocky turkroaches are finally meeting their demise, with extreme fear in their eyes.

Thank you based Kek

They aren't going to treat you any different than before.

KILL HIM

NOW

JUST DO IT

You do realize that the European Convention on Human Rights is just a declaration of intent, don't you? There is no international police to force a state to comply with it. Only NATO and EU memberships will/would guarantee that your rights are protected.

It was organised by Erdogan to give himself an excuse to grab more power and put in draconian laws.

Why doesn't a soldier just assassinate Erdogan? Or a body guard? Be the hero that Sup Forums deserves.

No, you don't understand. Turkey risks abandoning human rights completely, we never removed any human right, at least not according to international treaties.
We increased online surveillance, more police, etc.
Even the Bataclan terrorist had right to a lawyer and we gave it to him

>implying the coup wasn't a hhuge success

Hi Feto

>Murricans getting shot
>Yiropees getting censored
>Hate speech investigated by police
>Evryone's getting raped
>Also waterboardings

But except that everyone's human rights are being protected.

But user...
You ARE animals

Like?

Worst coup? it's the best thing erdogan came up with

Human rights are a meme. They're only "inviolable" until the government decides to violate them.

Besides, I think a bit of (temporary) slavery could do Europe good. Imagine how easily we could solve the migrant crisis if all racist Europeans had to work for minorities and help them settle into our culture. We already imprison racists in Britain and Sweden, so why not make them do something productive instead?

and right to refugee status

>>Yiropees getting censored
>>Hate speech investigated by police

Hate speech is a crime is most european countries and you thought it was protected by international human rights conventions? You must be retarded.

It's a shame thought that the group being targeted are the actual humans in the country. Turkey will be full-roach after this cleansing.

to be honest my american friend, france has ye to abolish human rights and all that stuff

Like putting people in prison for actual time if they dont approve of Crimean annexation online, or post against Putin on VK.
Saying "Russia without Putin" is considered extremesm because "calling for murder of Putin"
Also We accepted democtatic referendum of Crimea, but if you demand a referendum of separation of Russia you get fiur tests in prison.
Also criminalized offence of people religious feelings(includes muslims too)

I'm sure a lot of people will cheer at Erdogan doing whatever the hell he wants

Does he police cs:go servers too?

Hate speech is speech.
Having hate speech laws violates freedom of speech.

Russia use "extremist propaganda" law when you say "i dont agree with Putin" they interpreted it "HE IMPLIES HE WANTS TO KILL PUTIN PUT HIM TO PRISIN"

You turks better do a propper coup soon.

So, he does not violate peoples right and you just repost exxagerated liberast bullshit? Good to know.

If things were as you say, you`d already be in Gulag.

Greatet thing they dont go being facebook and VK.
But posting on facebook is fucking dangerous.

"""""""""""""people"""""""""""
Also ,if this is bad for anyone it's us, since we'll be the ones having Islamic state 2.0 at our doorstep.

The info in is public.
You can look it up.

Even having those laws is against human rights, but they are using them.
2015 - 500 people in prison for facebook posts.
Mostly for touchung Crimean posts.

Give me concrete example, and i`ll tell you why you are full of shit.

>Having hate speech laws violates freedom of speech.
And allowing hate speech violates the righs of those who are it's target. So, even if you allowed it, you still would have to find a way to protect the rights of those people. And that's the Western European version of hate speech I'm talking about, not what shitty Mother Russia says it is.

Tell me about it, I live on the border.

> when asked for examples brings Crimea first
So, hiding from the mobilisation in Russia, Mr. hohol?

Germany intends to fix the ongoing problem of child & adult sex assaults at the swim pool by making rapefugees lifeguards.

SPD, Greens and the Left in North Rhine-Westphalia support the proposal (so you know its immediately not common sense). 'multilingual lifeguards can defuse misunderstandings' say supporters, like sexual abuse arises from misunderstanding?

A leading proponent is SPD member of parliament and "integration expert" Ibrahim Yetim. Fox guarding the chicken coop.

There are only a few problems explains German swim pool boss Berthold Schmitt:
- they don't speak German
- they typically don't swim strongly
- they have no understanding of swim pool etiquette or culture in Germany
- approx 20 rapefugees already drowned in German pools.
>welt.de/wirtschaft/article157194933/Fluechtlinge-sollen-als-Bademeister-arbeiten.html

Fucking hell Boiko better start snuggling to Putin and stocking up on weapons.

Fuck. There's a chance to die on some distant field fighting roaches in the mud lads.

There's still the Universal Declaration of Human Rights though.

The speech doesn't violate the rights of the target. The speech is not actively causing them any harm, unless the speech is something along the lines of "We're getting a good ol' lynch posse together and going down to nigger town!" then there is no harm. Your hurt feelings don't mean shit.

m.lenta.ru/news/2016/05/05/repost/
bbc.com/russian/news/2016/02/160220_russia-vk_repost_court

comon bro, have you not already enough, let other country also the gift of muslims..

We're fucked if SHTF. And I'd be dead literally on the first day.
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=turkey

>And allowing hate speech violates the righs of those who are it's target.
No
Saying "Kill niggers" does not violate any rights of niggers. It dioesnt make anyone actually do it.
You have no right to not be offended.
Killing you is banned, murder is illegall.
But having you is immoral, not illegal

>caring about the human rights of traitors

Exactly how kek'd are you roaches? This is a good thing. Human rights are outrageous internationalism. Human rights are completely dependent on the culture, customs and other special characteristics of the different countries in the world.

Claiming that Finland, Turkey and Somalia should have the same human rights when the people and cultures are completely different is very... jewish

>hurr durr im not erdogan supporter but erdogan saved us from terrorists
>hurr MİT had lists of people linked with gülen so its normal that everyone is getting assfucked in polis stations
>durr i am not erdogan supporter but asker is terrorist based erdogan its not islamic autocracy its saving democracy from terrorists
>allahuekber
>im not erdogranda supporter btw

Someone please save me from this shithell. People of anatolia are dumb as fuck, even Mustafa Kemal had to trick some of the people to get everyone to national struggle. I wish there could be a way to force people to proper education and give them clear aspect of life with no brainwashing.

Its the first google result.
And the article says theres were 150 criminalized convictions over interwebs posts in 2014.
Remember Pussy Riot they were a massive case of human right violation.
And the law protecting peoples religious feelings is against right.

You seem have a very, very narrow understanding of what fundamental rights actually are.

you are all the same and all deserve to die

FUCKING FILTHY MUSLIM PIGS

shut up Russian rape baby.

If only actions againts someone's physical well being were protected by fundamental rights, then free speech would not be a fundamental right.

Wow, how can you see what happen and think "lol worst coup ever amirite" without being able to understand it is a massive set up for edrogan to become a dictator.
Fuck.

You cant physicly shut me up.
Putting me in prison is physical.

A using your power or money when you're in charrge to make people kill niggers is one things.
Just saying Kill nigers has no power over other people.

>UR ALL DE SAME DESRV TO DYE
>lel im superior lol

Are you really ignorant or just baiting? Anyway thinking that we are on Sup Forums I will assume you are baiting. Also, I am not a muslim. And yes, everyone is same here even the anti-Erdoğan people. There are of course people thinking like me or maybe different than me but atleast logical but they are so miniority that they/we do not exist.

>yfw Anzu has no human rights
RIP

Look, there simply is no right to insult other people. There never has been, there never will be.

>le I am not muslim meme

Nice taqiyya filthy shitskin dog

Is t he right to your own thoughts, and to not let what's permissible to think about be the domain of government a fundamental right?

Good riddance. Traitors get what they deserverved. Rooting for ukie scum is inexusable.

Who actually dreamed up putting this convention there?
jfc.

its the future you chose
you didnt listen

(and the same will happen to us)

turkey=near future europe
every single european nation will become majority muslim and islamistic coups will spread troughout

must be stopped. now.

The only part of speech that is not a protected right is speech that incites violence or mob panic, like shouting fire in a crowded theater. Beyond that, all speech is protected speech.

> Pussy Riot
> muh rights
Ewww.

Everything that isnt banned is allowed.
You have a right to EVERYTHING except that what is banned
That is a fundamentsl princople above all principles of law.
You fucking retardest leftists mongoloid.

Regardless.
Argument was violation of human rights.
You're next btw. You have no rights either.

>there simply is no right to insult other people
lol.

Something that was already shit going even further to shit is hardly surprising

No government or law can ever control your thoughts, no matter what they are. If you choose to express them, however, you deal with the consequences. And let's not forget we're talking about racial slurs and other insults here. You insult someone, you violate their right to be treated with dignity. It's that simple.

He's Bulgarian. Irrational hatred for Turks is as natural to them as dropping property prices near section eight housing.

>Everything that isnt banned is allowed.
>You have a right to EVERYTHING except that what is banned
>That is a fundamentsl princople above all principles of law.
>You fucking retardest leftists mongoloid.
kek. just kek to everything you said, mongoloid.

They do it for free!

>Bulgarian

Sorry user there's no such thing

"""bulgarians""" are actually assimilated Turks. Too bad they've bred with gypsies so they became self hating hybrid gypsy/turks now

What's the news on the US soldiers on the base there? I heard they are "hostages" or something?

That's fucking retarded. How do you even police that? Who decides what's offensive?

If you control speech, you necessarily control thought. You set parameters in society-- these are the particular thoughts and points of view we endorse, and anything else is haram. Speech, after all, influences thought. If people aren't allowed to talk about things they can't exchange ideas about them, and so, they can't come to any kind fosophisticated conclusions about them.

Your point of view is why Islam is choking Europe. Islam is undoubtedly a horrible regressive ideology that negates all human progress of the last 500 years or so. But you've decided that the dignity of the people who follow this death cult is more important than the truth. And so soon europe will lose all notions of dignity as a result.

I wonder what US, EU and NATO will say and do now, that Turkey become real dictatorship without human rights and everything? Though they have a long friendship with Saudis and such, so I guess they say nothing much aside from deep concern.

Its Obama, he won't do shit

>I can call you nigger, it's a human right!

Article 10.º of the European Convention on Human Rights: Freedom of Expression
>2. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.