Who was right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m41rze10xFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look how deranged he looks in the pic on the right. What the fuck did they do to Bill?? They messed his mind all up

He aged well desu

we have to save him
there must be a way to go back in time and warn him

Whoa... So you're telling me... That scientific research... Has changed people's perspective on things... Huh...

The pic on the left didn't happen

The ep is on youtube

Stop spreading fake shit faggots

The first one is before, the second is after, not the other way around.

left is still true but it's a simplified explanation of how it works

chromosome determining your gender is flawed due to shit like chromosmal defects that don't affect the way someone identifies

although his new show is pretty fucking trash

I need to make one of those shitty memes like "what my parents think, coworkers think, etc. What I actually do"
This one will say
"what people think when leftists talk about science funding" and it will show spaceships and hydroelectric dams.
Then it will say: "what leftists actually mean when they talk about science funding" with a picture of a dick being cut off and "cultural anthropology" class

the left

They added a couple zeros to his paycheck. There isn't anything he won't shill if the price is right.

>I'M *BURRRRRP* BILL NYE THE FU*URRRRP*CKING SCIENCE GUY M-MORTY

Bill >>> Nye

Learn your lesson, Science is the all knowing being of knowledge and truth, and his prophet Bill Nye is infallible.

Fall in line.

>(((research)))

Yeah yeah... XXY females and such. Sigourney doesn't have a hard time with it. Just look between your legs. If it swings you're a boy, if it splooshes you're a girl. Your brain might tell you all kinds of fucked up things like you're God or there's monsters under the bed. This does not make those things true.

The science is SETTLED, anons!

>chromosome determining your gender is flawed due to shit like chromosmal defects that don't affect the way someone identifies

Okay, so people with klinefelters or hermaphroditism get to pick a gender.
The other 99.999% of people can fuck off.

>scientific

mind virus

>gender is determined by your chromosomes
>if your chromosomes are fucked up, you will be too

I don't give a shit. but the meme is that you encapsulate the (((((()))))) around something jewish. I think the one you wanted to use was the """""research"""""

Yes user, that's the joke. It's jewish kikery disguised as "research"

"""research""" would be correct.
(((research))) is even more correct.

Morons like you are this show's target demographic.

youtube.com/watch?v=m41rze10xFo
Superior dude science show.

>chromosomes change over time

What did he mean by this?

XY
XX
Pretty narrow spectrum

>I have two personalities...

AFTER Sup Forums BEFORE Sup Forums

The dark side of meme magic

I like Bill Nye and everything, I think he's important for spreading the importance of scientific literacy but recently he is in EVERYTHING, a lot like Neil Degrasse Tyson.

retards that never watched the show

he never said that in the left pic

They're just a combo, a he-she if you will.

he went to court against his ex wife, and she never paid the legal fees the judge ordered her to pay.

He had a pretty publicized collapse back in 2010, and Im pretty sure his shitty health was due to all that mess.

so TL;DR, he got JUSTed by his wife, it affected his health, and he's now shilling to make money to recoup court bills and shit.

the guy is 61, but looks like he's about 10 years older.

It's like climate change denial for the right. They just spout out a bunch of bullshit and push pseudoscience

I can't believe you pussies are getting upset over Bill fucking Nye. How delicate are you little faggots. Don't you have important shit to worry about? If this is what you are bitching about just fucking kill yourselves. Fucking little bitches. Jesus Christ. What is happening to this world?

So science may change it's perspective in the future on things like gender, global warming, etc? Meaning the conclusions science comes to today may be invalid tomorrow because of changing perspectives.

Sounds like you are the one who is upset

kek

Climate models are just predictions

You can actually prove what s x chromosomes someone has and if they have a legitimate genetic defect or not

>You pussy why don't you accept the fact we should cut of children's reproductive organs? What are you scared?

I'm having a hard time differentiating Muslims and leftists

They both like cutting off body parts of children but for different reasons

DUDE BLOW UP CARAVANS

faggot. Is it ok if its a feminine penis?

klinefelter's are intersex males, just like how people with turners are intersex females

having fifteen X's slapped onto your chromosomes doesn't make you a magically neutral gendered entity, it just makes you physically disabled person.

what are you talking about? Climate change denial is what the right believes. Do you actually think gender is a social construct or do you not know how to construct a sentence?

Genitalia is on a spectrum, now?

>why are you upset about constant leftist propaganda promoting the destruction of your culture and race?

"science"

You have to go back

His face morphed like that weird Satan guy from the banned Mark Twain claymation thing.

>the guy is 61, but looks like he's about 10 years older.
Nah, he looks pretty good for a 61 year old.

the science is SETTLED

Go back and read what I posted carefully dummy

>science is subjective
whoa

Yes he did.....

lmao cuck

it literally isn't by definition

the right side obviously.
shame he says the show is for adults only though. :(

maybe they will play it in some kid school classrooms anyway.

You wanna bet on that?

actually there's XXY, XYY, XXXY, etc. These are all ridiculously rare, less than 1/1000 people and have manifestly different phenotype (physical characteristics). These are not to be confused with the mental illness of transgenderism, just trying to inform people of the facts

Yes, that is exactly how science works. It's the pursuit of knowledge, not the pursuit of correctness.

Show is pretty good. What is the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Why has god forsaken us

>scientific research
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not that user but yes, that is how science works. New info/data comes in, new observations, etc that challenge previous views. Unlike religion, which is static (as in no new info/data comes in) and only gets changes based on what people believe or theorize about.

What's wrong with his new show? Sup Forums can fuck off with this, they always see SJW shit everywhere ('member Fury Road being FEMINIST TRASH?).

You don't have to be Sup Forums to see it. See

>Show literally has crossdressing kikes singing about how gender is a social construct
>"Lol Sup Forums is just jumping at shadows."

this. fuck drumpf and fuck white "people"

I would've never thought that either tumblr or Sup Forums would impact society like this. Jesus.

>scientific research

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

someone edit in some drum & bass with wacky title cards and there's your MDE:WP season 2

Is it just this one sexuality episode that people uploaded to youtube to stir shit?

The other topics sound way more appropriate for what I thought the show would be.

What's wrong with this? Trump believes fringe shit and disregards science. Global warming is accepted by the majority of scientists but nah, fuck that, FAKE NEWS.

>you don't need to be good at math to be smart

Only thing that pisses me off. The other stuff is just general teenage shit.

We had a good thread yesterday where a guy basically outlined the entirety of episode 1, and how little Nye seems interested in actually exploring the topics. The truth is, it's designed to be political, and that kind of interest in proving rightness, rather than exploring truth is inherently bad for a scientific show.

>other topics

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

fuck off, commie shill

Do you think Bill enjoys this? I dont really think so.

>Nye seems interested in actually exploring the topics
Fuck off, faggot.

wtf I love books now

it should also be noted that as long as the y chrome is present, you are genetically male, the SRY gene induces the male phenotype, regardless of other shit, your cells produce male hormones and you grow balls

I'm agreeing with you, you fucking illiterate

Yeah, all of those are from episode 9.

Yes.

What episode is that Bill Nye the Science Guy shot from on the left?

Season 5 Episode 3, he doesn't actually say that

if you believe nye is actually interested in "exploring topics" after his history in the past few years, not to mention his new marxist indoctrination propaganda show, you are either a leftist shill or the dumbest most brainwashed mother fucker on the planet

eat a dick

Nye is a fucktard and he knows it. His agenda is to control the sheep. Case closed.

>still this confused because can't read

Read the fucking post again, you stupid fucking retard. I wish I didn't have to agree with the literal retards who populate this side of the argument, but there you have it.

I figured as much. Thanks.

Fucking liar, he does say exactly that and it's from 1996-7

Childhood is when you idolize Bill Nye.
Adulthood is when you realize that Beakman makes more sense.

>hey how can we get more people to vote democrat???

>I know, let's take this beloved children's TV character, pay him loads of money, and have him tell you to vote democrat

>oh and let's get one of those transgender people to sing a song about xir vagina, this is sure to work

what is this from

>CHILLAX STRAWBS

keksimus maximo