Unsaucable

movies that you just can't fin

i've got this gif and i would love to know the sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYfAt9DCpaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FnCdOQsX5kc
i.imgur.com/Uroc470.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aw man, I used to watch this movie when I was a tike. It a dubbed version of a Chinese(I think) movie where some guy/creature with a white tiger or lion mask dressed in all white garb and long white hair had a famed sword(maybe with a totem animal on the sword or sheath). movie could have been from the late 70's or somewhere in the 80's.

And another that had Femke Jensen fuck some guy near/in/on a Ferrari in a garage/shop. Dont remember much else. I seem to remember it being in a European country and possibly in Spanish or Italian dialogue.

Did he died?

I remember a segment from a film where some woman woke up bound and gagged in a room in what looked like a shopping mall or restaurant. There was another scene where a guy was standing dead in an elevator, one of the old style ones with the metal grates on it, and people were just walking around casually.

I think it was a horror or a thriller film, because I walked in on my parents and their friends watching it when I was younger (circa 2000) and they paused it and told me to leave.

Nah, he just needs a band-aid.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYfAt9DCpaE

Jesus. Did they re-appropriate footage they already had and re-cut it with an "It" parody? That trailer came out like three weeks ago.

there must be something else other than this, this is just a mix of some movies

I mean, possibly, but there the slideshow scene is a direct parody of the It remake. The chainsaw bit looks better than the rest, but it's obviously still Ronald McDonald. youtube.com/watch?v=FnCdOQsX5kc

I feel this is probably the best place to ask:

Are there any good horror films with a strong BDSM/peril element where women are subjected to things? I know of Hostel II but can't stand Eli Roth.

this

JESUS CHRIST! I AM AT WORK

Someone. Pls.

this t b h

its a snuff film, u sick fuck

PROMOTIONS

What do you mean? Racka Racka have a ton of videos featuring Ronald Mcdonald.

Looking at the youtube channel, the guy has been making creepy Ronald McDonald videos for years. He probably shot the "It" sequences after the trailer and recut the rest.

I can't remember the name of a movie where a boy gets crippled in a car accident with his older brother's car if I recall correctly. I think the boy's name was Emmett although I'm not sure.

It's called, "For a Lost Soldier".

It most certainly is not.

That you chose to ask this thread is really funny to me for some reason.
In answer to your question, look for a list (Wikipedia?) of banned films. Most of the time non-political bans are for what you're talking about- beyond-the-pale combinations of exploitation + peril, particularly towards women.
Top of my head, I want to say Snuff 102 (2007), The Bunny Game (2013ish, maybe?), and 1 from this/ last year called either Dog, or Bitch, or Cage, noteworthy mainly for featuring Lost's Dominic Monaghan + iCarly's Jennette McCurdy (I want to say. Sorry, I'm blanking like nothing on earth right now).
The first 2 though may well be stronger stuff than you're after. If they're not, maybe the August Mordum series, Lucifer Valentine's work, the mockumentary S&Man (2006), other faux-snuff stuff? We're now in territory I've not sought out myself, just directors known for being censored because of their shocking horror content. Again, could be way too gross/ weird/ tasteless 4U.
In which case there's the whole campy sub-genre of women in prison/ Nazi camps/ harem video nasties of the 80's. Look up the Isla, She Wolf of the SS series and go from there. Still nasty moments, but with a much lighter tone. After that, a handful of odd, dark mainstream movies- 8MM (1999) and Live Feed (2007) stick out- and not much else unless you're into giallo (in which case anything Argento for sexiness and women, anything Bava for style and nudity, anything Fulci for weirdness and excessive shock value/ gore effects)

legit wanna know this one

a movie about a guy who kills his wives, one of them he sends into deep space, another with an exploding goflball, finally he meets a woman who dodges his escalating attempts to murder her and he actually falls in love with her.

Honestly impressed by how fucking lazy and helpless you niggers are, it's amazing.

Alien/monster thing is chasing people through the jungle, has heat-vision bullshit similar to predator, in the end the monster falls off a cliff and the guy blows it up with a grenade launcher as its falling.

That's all I remember.

D.N.A

>snuff film
nha

Predator

It's from "The Beast (Of War)" with George Dzundza, Jason Patric, and Stephen Baldwin.

A criminally underrated movie about a Soviet tank that gets lost (and subsequently hunted by one of their own crew members) in Afghanistan.

Holy fuck, that's it!

Thanks user.

I just got fired

>In which case there's the whole campy sub-genre of women in prison/ Nazi camps/ harem video nasties of the 80's

That's pretty much what I'm looking for, yeah. Stuff of this calibre: i.imgur.com/Uroc470.jpg where there's a threat, but less focus on the outright horrific stuff.

I might give some of the more hardcore stuff a little look. The Bunny Game seems interesting. Thanks user.

serves you right for looking at an 18 year old bald pussy at work

thanks nigger

The only nigger is you and deep down you know that.