Why don't other managers don't have his stats?

Why don't other managers don't have his stats?

>Wenger will end his season without trophies matching up to pep last season

Brilliant

THE ETERNAL QUERY WITHOUT QUARREL

not smart enough

according to Sup Forums he is the only manager to ever be able to spend money on players

If Wenger had the money City had he would win the league within 2 years.

If Pep was given the same shambles at Arsenal that Wenger has, with the same transfer budget and wage restrictions and had 2 years he'd win fuck all like Wenger.

Simple as that. No big mystery here.

Thats completely false. Wenger will still fail at City.

>have an open chequebook
>dope players
>win
need write this method down before I forget desu

>team with best player in the world
>stacked team in one-team league that can keep buying their closest rival's best players
>team with unlimited funds

He has been playing on easy mode desu.

this isn't even remotely true though. Chelsea, Utd, City and Liverpool would be able to match that spending easily and still beat Arselel. Mancini and Pellegrini had the same funds available and couldn't do what Pep is doing. Mourinho spent just as much and is doing poorly.

The same wonger who's spent 100m on two shit strikers this season?

t.
>Mouyes
>Conte
>Vamosman

SEETHING

>spent over £700m on the team in less than 2 season
>doping allegations follow Guardiola everywhere like a dead cat stuck to his shoe
face it, lad.

>doping
What?

le grasping at straws man, señores

SEETHING

Except the manager in those club didnt instantly get money and get all their transfer target. Pep want new player? Just give the number to sheikh and buy the player release clause

Not at all though. He'd buy mostly the same players, shuffle out the deadwood like he did at city, already have some world-class players in sanchez and ozil, discover and nurture a few gems that fit his style, drill his evolved system into the players and have a title ready side in two years at most. It definitely wouldn't be as dominant or as fleshed as this city side but there's no doubt he could do it.

>city plastic cant even deny and just spam s-seething
Topkek bet you lot didnt even here last season when he get exposed

Pic is Aguero injury history.
I remember thinking he'd need go back to Spain or something or his career would be over a few years ago.
Under Guardiola he was only injured because of a car crash, and played within 2 weeks lmao

Stop telling truths, these hypocrites and their mental gymnastics can't handle it

Wenger spent 100m on 2 strikers instead of buying the elite defensive midfielder everyone has been saying they need for about 10 years

literally mourinho except mourinho buys dabbing fucking garbage for 100 mil then does absolutely nothing to help the player fit in or evolve his game

hello? lindelof? are you enjoying Manchester?

He's a slant eyed shitskin, of course he's asshurt and delusional

Totally different situations.

Mourinho at United was always playing catch-up. City already had a great team and Pep has just added to that to make it even greater.

Also, Pep can spend £50 million on a player unlimited number of times. Mourinho has maybe two shots at it and has to get it right.

Same with Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.

Totally different and not comparable in the least little bit.

Wenger would win the league with City, no doubt about it. Pep would struggle at Arsenal no doubt about that either.

Before Pep had spent a single penny at City, he already had the strongest squad in the league. Lots of depth, lots of quality. Mourinho at United is having to start from scratch. He's signed a striker Lukaku, he's signed a new midfield Pogba + Matic. He's started on the defense Bailly + Lindelof. He's got one wing covered with Sanchez.... starting from square 1. It's going to take a few years to catch up and match what City had before Pep arrived, let alone what Pep has now with his 5-6 £50 million players he signs every window.

It's a completely different scale of spending and incredibly unfair but that's another debate.

Give me City's squad and unlimited funds and I'll guarantee you the league, let alone a professional manager with 20 years experience like Wenger

Why don't other managers don't have his budget?

>Mancini and Pellegrini had the same funds available and couldn't do what Pep is doing.
because everyone else is shit now. during Mancini time Manure and Chelsea played CL finals.

the ass annihilation is coming out of your ears

they dont work for mercenary clubs.

>caring about stats
I don't need to see the wins and goals scored column to know that Pep is a blad cunt.

>Give me City's squad and unlimited funds and I'll guarantee you the league
I'm not even going to bother with the brainlet image

Not really, doesn't bother me a single bit.

I have more respect for Wenger's achievements that Pep's that's for certain however.

I mean Pep had Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero. Mourinho had a past it Rooney and no creative player in midfield.

Got ZIDANE'D last year

>Mourinho spent just as much and is doing poorly

it's the best united have done since fergie

Mouyes got Pogba, le funky black social media star dabber for a record transfer fee while Pep got Sane for €0

>Pep got Sane for €0
'no'

Players Pep bought:
Bravo
Ederson
Mendy
Danilo
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Gundogan
Silva
Nolito
Sane
Jesus

Players Mourinho bought:
Pogna
Ibra
Bailly
Mkhitaryan
Sanchez
Lindelof
Lukaku
Matic

Pep has been able to do whatever he wanted with the team and Mou has had to progress more slowly.

>City already had a great team and Pep has just added to that to make it even greater.
b-b-but muh ageing fullbacks

Spend in last two years:
Man City-£600m
Man Utd-£450m

Gundogan, Sane, Jesus. Danilo and Laporte combined all cost around the same as Lukaku and Pogba and would make the United team a million times better.

Look at the players City have sold too, Pep identified that what was flawed and sorted it out as quickly as possible. Meanwhile Mouyes is begging Fellaini to sign a new contract and signing players he doesn't need like Sanchez.

is this what arse anals actually believe?

>pep thinking up tactics

>spend £600M in two years like in FIFA
wow impressive, great coach

t. rayo vallecano fan

i support other team in segunda desu, i would like to see Pepito in a shitty team like Arsenal or Porto

The same Wenger who spent 100m on strikers? Yeah, I don't think so.

Yeah must be very difficult inheriting Barcelona, Bayern & Man City squads and then spending unlimited amounts of money every season on top of that. Truly takes a genius to mastermind those squads and budgets.

He needs to take on a project that doesn't involved inheriting an already top level competitive squad and then spending bajillions. He hasn't been to Serie A yet, so lets see him take over a Fiorentina or Udinese and win a Champions League, if he can do that then he's GOAT.

City aren't even the richest team in the PL lol

>these stats
How about stats that actually matter, like number of trophies?