Destroys league competitiveness wherever he goes

>destroys league competitiveness wherever he goes
how do we stop this madman? how many more leagues is he going to destroy?

Other urls found in this thread:

tycsports.com/futbol/aguero-guardiola-queria-dirigir-la-seleccion-argentina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he'll stay at City for a few more years until he gets bored, then destroy Serie A

honestly, I feel like this might be his last job. he's been talking about retiring for a while now. I don't think he'll manage past his 50th birthday. he's made a shitload of money already, so even his grandchildrens grandchildren will live comfortably.

the only team I can see him managing is Catalonia.

>the only team I can see him managing is Catalonia.
Im a catalanist myself but lets get real

He will only be at city another year and the go serie A in wich he played as a player

I think he'll stay at City for another 3 years.

rumors saying he's staying until 2121

His career is like playing Fifa on semi-pro when you were 12

>destroys medical evidence wherever he goes

When will he be found out lads?

whoops 2021

>be an already great manager
>sign for a club with unlimited funds that doesn't care about profits/losses, the only goal is to win games so you can promote a middle eastern dictatorship
>you win games

Pep is good but the love-fest over his success in England is really weird. No other manager in the world except for PSG's manager has this kind of financial backing.

>WAAAAH WHY DON'T GO FULL ATTACK MODE LIKE A RETARD INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR OPENINGS VS RICH DISGUSTING BUS PARKING CUNTS
Always funny how you assblasted soyboys never blame these pathetic bus parkers and expect City to carelessly lob the ball into the box
Idiots

>Pep is good but the love-fest over his success in England is really weird.
bongs have argued for years that not even his Barça side would be that dominant in the mighty PL, so no matter how much he has spent, they have to concede defeat

>destroys league competitiveness wherever he goes
But what about Champions League?

not a league despite the name

REMINDER

Can he go to FC Porto and destroy what remains of our league competitiveness?

uk wont even exist then
I dont believe it, he stayed 3 years in bayern and he'll do the same

There's a difference, when Sandro took over and started destroying Barcelona from within and getting rid of Cruijffistas, selling players Pep wanted to keep, he left. Bayern didn't allow him the freedom either. City have given him the control he wants and he has Txiki backing him up

No one with half a brain ever said peps barca would struggle in England m8

with the 155

Literally Pep's last season summed up

People literally forgot
>4-0 defeat to fucking Everton
>knocked out by Arselel in FA-Cup
>Gets humilated by young men from Monaco in CL

pep could unironically lead the way to improving english football during his time with city if people could get out of this mindset. It won't happen though.

Go fuck yourself, Oil money broke the premiership this year, if he doesn't win the CL, then he failed. Any half decent manager can break a league with infinite £££s

I've been saying that, but your people will resist because you;re bitter contrarians

>5 English team in CL
>all of them advanced to knock-out stages

He has already improved PL

Also lost 4-0 to LC.

i still feel like city are the 5th best team in the CL. all that spending, all that PL domination and they haven't really closed the gap on the top tier CL teams.

I think he means the NT

Idiotic post. Shaming the tricolour

Too bad Heynckes' Bayern will destroy every team this season

But Pep literally said this himself you low iq retard.

>working is about money

fuck your tricolor too, you fucking degenerate faggot.

>Examples of PL clubs with infinite money since 2004
>IT'S JUST THIS YEAR THAT MONEY BROKE THE PL REEEEEEEE

wtf? Chelsea literally did this under Mourinho you fucking dago. City already did this.

They're unironically the best team in the CL. That doesn't always translate to winning it though

He's being sarcastic because your potato brethren implied it only happened this year

They have though, they just need to go out and show it.

Juve were clearly the best team in the CL last year, shame Italians have turned into gutless surrender monkeys since the original Juve scandal.

I have tinnitus, I'm kind of pissed off, I literally have a buzzing sound in my head for the last week.

He will retire to avoid exposing himself.

I've had tinnitus for 16 years. You'll get used to it

Mouyes has the same resources at United and he's getting exposed, he also had the the most expensive team in the world with Madrid and failed to win the CL

It is mild this time for me, a few years back, I had evil tinnitus.

>Clichy
6 apps for İstanbul Başakşehir
>Sagna
2 apps for Benisvento calcio (bottom serie A)
>Zabaleta
west ham united
>Ihenacho
12 apps for lesta
>Kolarov
roma, (he's doing fine actually)
>Jesus navas
sevilla, (he's doing ok too)

tl;dr he had shit players that no top team would want

Let's see if he can do it in MLS

kek

He would've been trash this season if he didn't spend like 500 Million

they spent all year laughing and shitting on pep, saying it's too hard to dominate the eplel. Now the same media will use pep of an example of how good "british" football is.

at least pep did his homework from his first season here

Can't be too hard if he goes with the richest club

> how do we stop this madman?

Ask it to Wigan. It knows how to stop this man

>gets exposed
>its the players that were shit

>spends unlimited money on new squad
>it isn't about the money, it's all coaching

hmm

Well, it's okay to have 1 or 2 bad matches

hes going to attempt to win the league with Juventus to rival Mou's Inter

He should go to a more interesting team, like Roma. Heck, he could even go to Inter. That would be fucking fun.

le blank cheque man

I'd love to see him coach for an argie or br team, he would get exposed hard here in SA.

oh? he'll go to the club that wins and has the most money in a league. Imagine that. Can't wait till that leads to claims he has >exposed serie a

The English are a disgusting people, what a surprise

>cant even defeat the MLS all star team

How many left?

he needs to come to liga NOS the ultimate challenge

remember how before pep was winning, he was a fraud and a shit manager, and now that he's dominating it's suddenly nothing but money kek

it's all the better because most are seething manure customers, who's manager is providing a perfect contrast as to what it looks like when you spend the same money on garbage and fail to integrate it into your system or further develop the talent

keep crying faggots he's barely gotten started

Pep is raping the PL so hard that he has to come out after every win and defend the other manager so they aren't crucified as hard.

Wenger, Conte, when they clinch the title in the derby he will be there defending Jose too, truly the GOAT

Fucking this.

until he does it without unlimited resources, he'll always have an asterisk next to his name

he's the Mercedes F1 of football managers. good in the open air, but probably a pile of shit when the air flow isn't perfect.

if your players are anything less than he absolute pinnacle, you can't play the system he does. players would just give it away too many times trying to pass it out from the back. if he had Arsenal's squad, he'd probably do worse than Wenger has done.

When Pep saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.

But he has. The season he had with Barca B is the most important one in his career because it proved that he could implement a system to be successful with no money and using mainly kids. Had he flopped at that opportunity he wouldn't have been gifted the chance to manage Barcelona and probably would've had a much different career.

>b-but it's the best youth setup in the world, anyone could do it.

But he's one of a select few who has actually done it. The board were clearly impressed what he did at the lower levels that they handed him the key to the first team. As soon as he won the third division, he'd proved himself, it's incredible how people are still blind to it.

>remember how before pep spent bags of money he didn't win anything and now he has he wins games

>how do we stop this madman?
Give him a club that doesn't throw 300 million every transfer window. He's a money babby.

>until he does it without unlimited resources, he'll always have an asterisk next to his name

lel no he fucking won't...do redditors actually beleive this? Do you also think Mercedes have any "asterisks" next to their titles? How about Schumacher? Yeah people sure remember him as a massive fraud, all those titles while driving the best car, asterisks all over that hack's career

other teams are just going to have to come in and spend more money thats all

he gonna go back to barcelona once messi retires

His career won't be complete until he wins the league with Dorados

They are.

Spain btfo

If you think this is just an issue of money you are fairly short-sighted. Pep has more than just a basically unlimited bank account.

they need to spend money smarter, that's it. Spanish teams not named Real Madrid or Barcelona do this and that ensures that they remain competitive. Teams like United have unlimited funds but opt to waste money on players solely based on their marketing appeal.

Could see him taking over the Spanish NT just for the hell of it. Less stress and pressure, but still a chance to add to his legacy.

This. He'll come back to mexico, buy dorados and destroy this fuckin joke league.

>Pep
>Spanish NT

um sweetie...

For year's we've had to put up with 4-2-3-1 anti-football, Pep comes along and Klopp picks up his game, Pochettino picks up his game, everyone starts doing 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 trying to attack attack, a couple of dinosaurs sit there still with their shit strategy and shit formations but he is changing english football and everyone ITT should suck his dick for it.

The champions league this and next season will be far more interesting with the PL adopting an attacking style at the top level.

> players were shit
> everyone said the defence was shit, the players are too old
> buys defenders, buys and builds youth
> improves; Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho
> completely revamp their tactics
Realistically besides filling the gaps in the squad and getting young players everything else he has done he could do with a lot of teams/players.

I'd like to see Pep "blank check" Fruadiola last a day in the NZ Championship

Guardiola has offered himself to coach Argentina's NT, but people here refuse because he's not Argentine

>he's not Argentine
Neither are the Falklands

Call me when he wins the league with Stoke

>literally begging to be a messibabby
pls be true

tycsports.com/futbol/aguero-guardiola-queria-dirigir-la-seleccion-argentina

I don't think he'd do well at a NT, it clearly takes players times to adapt to his system and as a NT coach you get barely any time with players before they're attempting to qualify for tournaments

it could work with the only NT he won't ever coach, the Spanish.

He got exposed 3 - 1 by Leicester, and they were in an awful form last season

Fuck me dead, remember Navas' blistering pace and his 1% cross completing rate and his 0.5% shot accuracy?

Or Kolorov being rounded...every...single...time Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham wings got the ball.

Worst will always be Demichellis under Pellegrini, I have a vivid memory of him ducking his head at the front post on a corner and City conceding, Joe Hart was just like...what the fuck?

I would much rather watch Laporte, Stones, Mendy, Walker, Delph run around that defence, they're entertaining for everybody.

All his teams work really hard, the hate is just contrarian and biased envy
I'd knew he'd turn City into a side that doesn't win leagues from others slipping and that they would look like Pep's Barcelona, at least a bit

This.
City were closing Chelsea down without the ball with three + men faster than the speed of a thousand furious niggers.

hold your horses, soybois, let's first see how he fares in the cl. fucking gonde, ranieri, pellegrini and mancini literally won the eplel. so his team dominates, so fucking what, like i said, let's see if he wins in europe.
also:
>wigan
oh no no no