Guess Who Crashed the BLM Party in Cleveland yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=yxPJgMrjAJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2016/07/20/media-hoax-miranda-green-dishonest-journalists-claim-alex-jones-was-arrested/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nazi scum
God, I hate communists.

7:08

You mean the far right conspiracy theorist who goes on about international cabals isn't a nazi?

Why are communists always cringe betas and goths

no

"who's alex jones?"

1:11

>kek

RESEARCH 9/11 sign

Because cringe betas and Goths are communist

It's circular.

Most of them haven't worked a hard day in their life.

I think Canada and Britain should invade America and bring them civilization.

When's that meme going to die?

They're not communists; they're drones of Cold War era psyops. Don't bother trying to wake them up; they're woke or something like that.

ABSOLUTE

MADMAN

>BLM
>Communists

It's their buzzword. Just like our cuck.

>the far right conspiracy theorist who real nazis despise because he doesn't spend his entire show yelling "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" isn't a nazi

>BLM event
>literally only 1 black guy
makes you think

>that commie putting his cuck flag back into his bag when the police show up
kek

pretty sure he put this because there are a lot of commies ( literally wearing hammer and sickles) protesting alongside them...

This motherfucker is hilarious.

>1:08
>'Scuse me, this is not a safe space."

KEK.

I know that feel, bro

I saw this live.

Blockhead edited out the part with an actual BLM protestor who was very well spoken and polite.

As soon as Alex realised he wasn't going to have total control over the conversation, he started blowing his bullhorn in his face.

Fucking shill assclown. He's just here to make money, and give the Koch brothers their money's worth.

Also, fuck niggers.

White guy in red shirt screaming "off our street nazi scum" is def. a Soros plant put there to fend of logcal arguments with violence. He even looks ex-military.

Notice how they always have fucking commie pins on their bags and shirts as well.
This is brony-tier autism, these poor fucks don't even know what communism entails.

He is the real provocateur

This pic made me lol for some reason

Nice meme dude upvoted

the reptilian lizard man came out from his sewer lair. now this is a truly rare moment

7:08 when Alex falls into the crowd, starts begging for the officer to do something; "he attacked me! he attacked!"

Alex Jones is literally insane, and cringeworthy, but he's got balls. He was obviously responding to the officer to was grabbing his arm, making sure he realized he wasn't an aggressor when he said that.

I have always wondered why his voice is the way it is.

can we stop equating blm with the communists? the black power people voted for $hillary.

Years of screaming gibberish for hours a day

This guy has same attitude and looks as Squirtle.I love him

It's time to stop posting, Chaim

what's the difference between antifa and blm?

> spoiler: there is none.

p sure most economic leftists are somewhere at the bottom of teh s-e ladder and stuck.
those jobs ain't easy either.

commies dont' realize blm doesn't care abt them.
blm is a racist organization. infrequently their goals align with social justice.

>when you slip the dick in

So people don't think he is Bill Hicks

Aww. I thought it was Kevin Spacey from the thumbnail.

Fuck communist leftist scum

According to the Liberal Media, He got arrested for punching a black cop.

dangerandplay.com/2016/07/20/media-hoax-miranda-green-dishonest-journalists-claim-alex-jones-was-arrested/

Holy shit, they even carry Mao's little red book.