JEWS: 60-67% European

Checkmate, racists!

westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/even-more-on-ashkenazi-ancestry/

> To sum up, their model is that a population from the Levant mixed with Italians, and shortly thereafter moved to the Rhineland (the founding bottleneck), perhaps mixing to some degree with the local Europeans there, and certainly mixing some with Slavic types when they moved to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

> Previously they had a somewhat lower estimate of European ancestry (~48%, now 60%).

> The big new point, important if correct, is that the admixture with Italians is relatively recent – too recent to have happened back in Roman times. In their model, this main admixture event is 25-55 generations ago, while the founding bottleneck is 25-35 generations ago. It’s not impossible that they admixture happened at the same time as the founding.

Israel confirmed for Frontline of European invasion of ME. Stand with them! Stand with Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949
youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1nJC3lvFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is nothing wrong with kikes aside from their culture.

Which is a BIG problem, but racial data has little to nothing to do with it.

Anyone who says otherwise has not done their research.

>puts up decent argument
>decorate it with baity-oneliners so that Sup Forums can easily shit all over it
also,
see: satire

>aside from their culture.

only muzzcucks hate Israel

ie

niggers
women
faggots
dogs

Does this mean they'll finally stop trying to destroy white culture and western civilization?

middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949

Yeah it's pretty obvious jews are race mixed with Euros

Not only that but their original genetics are Levantine which was European like genetically up until Islam came in, but since the jews left before Islam came around to rape them they "preserved" part of that Levantine pre Islam genetics.

Long story short Jews don't want to kill off all white people because of genetics (aside from the mentall illness caused by their centuries of inbreeding that ironically is a result of them breeding for high IQs)

They want to kill all white people because they are assholes.

>Does this mean they'll finally stop trying to destroy white culture and western civilization?

You mean like the Anglos, Swedes, French, and Germans are doing right now?

Oh wait I forgot that is all a secret Jewish plot for tha goyim

These Ashkenazim jews are essentially just heavily inbred germans.
Many problems with being inbred but at least they preserved a higher average IQ.

>Not only that but their original genetics are Levantine which was European like genetically up until Islam came in, but since the jews left before Islam came around to rape them they "preserved" part of that Levantine pre Islam genetics.

Islam was founded in 610 ad. How long did it take to conquer the Levant? Just wonderin

Paul Ryan is a prime Israelcuck.

No because it's cultural and not genetic

Jews base their whole ideology on being "outsiders" which means they are non white, despite whatever genetic evidence might say.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

They will never feel any sort of "loyalty" to whites and so for all intents and purposes, aside from genetics, will always claim to be non white (unless they can pretend to be white to trick white goyim into hating themselves)

It's not a Jew issue, it's a progressive issue.

Only Muslims hate dogs. Nice try Ahmed, 4D chess is not your game

No you stupid cuck. Jews lost the throne when they nailed Jesus to the cross. Israel is Christian land.

>preserved high IQ

Oh stop it you fucking faggot.

Not long at all just a few years

But the race mixing with dark Southern Arabs took centuries

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

I have been saying for a long time that most people who are claiming to be Jewish are not real Jews. and that's especially true for the "Jewish" elite.

>oh no, I am a rich WHITE guy, everyone will HATE me! what could I do? what yould I do? I KNOW! I will say I am Jewish!

They are on average smarter albeit a shitton more inbred and neurotic and ugly and prone to illness

America is 60% white. Coincidence? I think not!

Judaism like Islam is a religion, not a race. There are White Jews, Black Jews, Asian Jews etc.

That simply isn't so. If he comes back, we are going to kill that fucker again

Deuteronomy

Worshiping Other Gods
13 [a]If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

The (((white))) Jews are all that matter. The only reason any black jews claim to be jews is because they're drawn by the power they perceive Jews to have. It's really sad actually.

ignorant faggot doesnt know about the Mizrahim

jews, muslims. The two faces of the same shit-stained coin. The rest of the world should turn the whole ME into glass.

cos you cant. Youre too busy getting reamed by mudslimes, you massive cuck

Also the Muslims conquered the Sassanian Empire which was a far more "tolerant and progressive" empire since you were allowed to be whatever religion you wanted without paying a tax (jizyah)

The Persians were also fairly advanced, but they had just lost a suicidal century long war with the Byzantines which is why they lost to the Arabs

the inbreeding also makes some of them very ugly, just like with muslims

>Black Jews

WE

I take it you're the Mizrahim lol. All that matters is the Ashkenazi population. That's all that ever mattered

the first jews were africans from ethiopia

Your picture is shit

proof of muslims being inbred

it's muslims being inbred along with the arab rape that caused the middle east to be so dark and ugly looking

stormcucks are just faggots like their dear leader

>60-67%
>one drop

all you take is your fathers cock in your loose asshole abdoolah

Inferior non-Ashkenazi detected. Judasim is an Ashkenazi supremacy movement. Israel will be majority Ashkenazi soon enough.

thats a big nose

The Sephardim in the Spanish Empire were very successful in terms of finance, science, academics, etc

They were even very popular in the US South where they were slave owners and very respected.

Hell the Confederate Secretary of State was Sephardic Jews and the confederate flag was even altered to be more "tolerant" towards southern jews.

The only jews that don't

>tax for non muslims
>jizz ya

Jews are like xenomorphs they carry some of DNA from the people they parasite. I would like to see black jews

Mizrahi Jews, like , are Arabs. Religion means nothing. Race is everything.

OYYY VEYYY YOU HAVE TO PICK EITHER THE INNOCENT JEWS OR THE ARABS YOU CANT GET RID OF BOTH OYY GEVAAAAAALT

Mizrahim are closer to partially Arab like the rest of the Levant since they were raped by Muslims

It's why they are so brown, violent, and stupid compared to the previous middle easterners who were, prior to Islam, the most advanced in the world. And yes technically the Middle East was still advanced under Islam for a few hundred years, but that was before the Arabs fully Islamized/Arabized the cultures and races of the Middle East.

le black science man has a good video on this if you ignore some of his liberal bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1nJC3lvFs

Most Jews in Israel aren't Europeans. Also 40 % non-European is a shitload of nigger genes.