How bad will this flop?

And don't say it will still make bank because of the Star Wars name.

Hamill has already turned thousands if not millions of fans away from the current franchise and it has zero chance of success in China (see TFA's box office performance there).

Add the massive petitions already underway to boycott TLJ and you have a recipe for the most devastating blow to the Disney machine since The Lone fucking Ranger.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-george-lucas-disney-white-slavers-1201669959/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270168-luke-skywalker-backs-clinton
deadline.com/2017/03/tim-allen-says-being-conservative-in-hollywood-living-30s-germany-video-jimmy-kimmel-1202046726/
youtube.com/watch?v=It_olylT42I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hamill has already turned thousands if not millions of fans away from the current franchise and it has zero chance of success in China (see TFA's box office performance there).
Is this because he said he was surprised about TFA's script and felt the same thing about TLJ?

Fuck off, retard.

>Hamill has already turned thousands if not millions of fans away from the current franchise
Sup Forums isn't millions of fans

it will still make bank because of the Star Wars name

It WILL make bank, you have no idea how little any of that shit matters to normies.

Hamill could publicly commit sudoku for being involved with it and it would still make bank.

it obviously won't flop but I think there's a good chance it will under-perform.

>massive petitions already underway to boycott TLJ
why, what did I miss?

I think that's possible. People were hyped about TLJ trailer right when it came but completely forgot about it a day later.

Hamill basically said Kikeleen Kikennedy ruined his character forever and he wouldn't be supporting Disney anymore after they butchered everything Star Wars ever stood for with their PC/minority/feminazi agenda pandering. He also hinted that he would be working with Lucas to buy back the franchise and reshoot the sequels from scratch (based).

You can still find the interview on Youtube unless Disney already had it taken down.

I can guarantee TLJ it will be the highest grossing movie ever, just think about it for a second

>Being this retarded

>He also hinted that he would be working with Lucas to buy back the franchise and reshoot the sequels from scratch
Holy fucking shit, is this real?!

They're gonna make a movie about George & Hamill being based.

Oh my god, please be real.

>he wouldn't be supporting Disney anymore after they butchered everything Star Wars ever stood for with their PC/minority/feminazi agenda pandering
>Mark Hamill
>This guy
>Doesn't support liberal Disney
Nice try

It's fucking real, I have a cousin working at Lucasfilm who says there are already plans to go on strike if the property isn't returned to George within the next year or so. They'd rather work for a man with vision than a faceless corporation that only tries to pander while excluding white men who helped make the franchise successful. I swear these were his exact words verbatim.

>makes harmless joke to appease the womyn fans so he can hump and dump 'em

I see no problem with this. Alpha.

Yeah my uncle works at nintendo and he confirmed me too. Just got the message on the Holonet.

I need a source of Lucas disapproving of TLJ and Disney, RIGHT NOW!!

Why the fuck are people getting triggered over this?

Aren't they just making empty, noncommittal statements about the possibility of homoshit just for monetary (You)s?

"...
do it."

It will make a shit ton of money, but it won't come close to TFA. Definitely less than $2B, maybe less than $1.5.

variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-george-lucas-disney-white-slavers-1201669959/

This guy
>thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270168-luke-skywalker-backs-clinton
Doesn't support Disney's liberal agenda

Most money doesn't come from overseas, despite making a lot of money (international deals and shit). Most money comes from domestic.

Star Wars doesn't do as well as their Marvel stuff overseas, but dominates domestic.

It doesn't matter if it might be shit, Americans will blindly see this movie because it's Star Wars.

>what is Hollywood coercion

deadline.com/2017/03/tim-allen-says-being-conservative-in-hollywood-living-30s-germany-video-jimmy-kimmel-1202046726/

Hamill played the game for as long as he had to and now he's washing his hands of all of it. He's had enough of the lies.

That's not a link to Hamill bashing Disney's PC/minority/feminazi agenda

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=It_olylT42I

How delusional can one be?

It will make a ridiculous amount of money no matter what.
And even if this is ends up being even worse than TFA, the next episode will also make a ridiculous amount of money no matter what. You are already too late, you can't affect or change a thing. You can only pretend like Sup Forums pretended TFA wasn't a critical and financial success because it was "just" close to the highest grossing film ever lmao.

Disney, the industry gods of cashing-in flicks, bought this franchise for 4 billion dollars and you think there is even a remote chance of any of these flopping?

D E L U S I O N A L

Fuckin kek

The one where he talks about disagreeing about how his character is portrayed when he first read the script only to admit "I was never happier to be wrong."

>december 2015

fuck off

see

>massive petitions underway
>"massive"

lmao yeah sure thing buddy

Thanks for correcting the record, Kathy.

You posting this thread every day is hardly considered "massive petitions."

this same fucking thread was made aboout TFA please kill yourself promptly

Did you listen to everything Hamill said in that video or did you get to "I fundamentally disagree with everything you've decided about my character..." and stop there?

There was none of in that

All this SJW like boycott shit on here, but it will still make a billion and 90% certified fresh ratubg on RT easy and you all know it

The extent of one or two dedicated delusional Prequel fan boy who probably wank to Lucas nudes to keep posting these threads is astounding! Why do you even need to bring in politics if the Prequeks were so wesa dupeserior? Are you a Wookiepedian? Are you mad your 3581 words assay on Gomorrhean nose ring sex-ritual is not canon anymore? Here's a tip. LUCAS WILLINGLY SOLD HIS FRANCHISE BECAUSE EVEN HE KNOWS HE'S CREATIVELY BANKRUPT. So why not enjoy the dosh. With Hamill, bullshit. All these while he practically blamed Lucas for making him his property and ruining his career. Stay salty, prequel frog.

Depends on how much SJW input is in the script and plot, since the tide s turning against the left. All signs point to the movie being dominated by SJW narrative so yes, it'll probably bomb

>unless Disney already had it taken down

Unlikely since it was uploaded to ABC's channel, which is Disney-owned.

I don't know, but I won't go. It became really tired. I gave Disney chance with new expanded universe but by god, the books were absolute garbage, like Crystal planet tier garbage, and so far, every single movie character was utterly forgettable.

Like GotG 2 right?

>Muh petition
>Muh inside knowledge!
>Muh redpilled male star secretly fighting back against (((them)))
>Muh Lucas
>Muh SJWs BTFO! xD
>Muh Finn wuz Kangz!

The amazing thing about Star Wars at this point is that even the Sup Forums threads trashing it are recycling content now. Amazing.

By the way, it will make a lot of money, and you will spend the next year crying about how it secretly was a failure, and yada yada yada. You know the drill.

The new books are terrible.

politics aside

they use the term "The Last Jedi" in Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens. I suspect it was actually supposed to be "le plural meme" and be Luke and Vader taking done Sidious
when Yoda says "No, there is another." It's easy to say he meant Leia, but I think he meant what was left of Anakin. It seems that there's always supposed to be 2 Jedi vs. 1 Sith
reinforcing the redemption of Luke and/or Kylo, Rey being the most up in the air if you ask me(upon learning the reason and ID of her parents abandoning her on Jakku seeks revenge)
I dont wish to look on IX just yet, because they will probably have a recess of trilogy fodder for a few years, unless they reeeeally fuck it up.

What, there is a trailer?

>hehe let's pretend like the teaser didn’t do exactly what it needed to do and that's to start guessing and overall discussion

We are still having multiple +300 post SW threads on here daily just because of the teaser which said practically nothing about the film.

Mission accomplished for Disney so far

For a series where female characters always played main fiddles, the new ones are irredeemably retarded, like actually mentally deficient. The one in 'Lords of Sith' with single fire blaster determined to face off with walking tagteam holocaust of Vader and Sidious was just too much. It was just too stupid to carry on.

>bunch of nonsense
do you even starwars bro?

How? They need Carrie Fisher?

Huh, not bullshitting, it completely went past me. The new movies seems kinda empty, so I am dropping them even as a way to pass time.
Besides, Disney so far demonstrated complete lack of ability to make notable characters.
So far the only one decent seemed to be the Flynt guy, the black one.

yes actually

>Leia was no Jedi

Are you talking about his last words?

This. Kek.

The comics are bad too.

Thor Ragnarok has more hype than this.

no, the ones from Empire. they tell you Vader is Luke's father in Empire, but they dont imply Leia is his sister until RotJ.

I'm betting it will make more money than Force Awakens. No one gives a shit about anything you just posted.

Then the "other skywalker" isn't Leia and old man Ben's point of view was short sighted. Luke already knew Vader was his father.

This. Episodes 8 & 9 could literally be hours of shit, with a few TIE fighter and lightsaber sound effects thrown in the background, and they'd still make mega bank.
People are suckers.

he feared that possibility.
>whats in there?
>only what you take with you
>gives in to his fear, killing Vader
>*helmet explodes to reveal his future with fear*

OP is a knucle-dragging retard who thinks he knows more from his Sup Forums echo-chamber than every box office analyst on the planet.

The Last Jedi will be the highest grossing domestic movie of the year hands down, and probably worldwide too depending on just how well TF does in China.

luke didnt have any foreknowledge that vader was his father tho?
>*helmet explodes to reveal his future with fear*
yes, his fear was that of the dark side and his possibility of falling in it. during his training sesh before going in, he keeps questioning Yoda about the dark side. "is it stronger?" "how will i know the good side from the bad?" "tell me why i cant---"

i guess i dont follow what youre suggesting

>gets proven wrong
>calls shill

Fuck off

>And don't say it will still make bank because of the Star Wars name.

When has this ever not been the case?

>Hamill has already turned thousands if not millions of fans away from the current franchise

But there's only 300 people on Sup Forums?

Ham leans further left than my dick. This is pure bullshit.

Just like Rogue One flopped, right?

right handed?

actually I've always fapped left handed so I can scroll or flip pages

He said LITERALLY none of this, and the only way you could infer any of that is if you're a full on projecting autist with no understanding of the nuances of human conversation or humor.

interesting

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....Is this fucking real? Could Star Wars still be saved? Part of me wants this shit real bad, but the other part tells me (((disney))) won't ever give it up, or at least put up an insane offer to basically make it unbuyable. I fucking hope this is true. You better not be fucking with my feelings, user....

That's a myth and it doesn't matter anyway since the only way to get it fixed is surgery. Basically you're (never) boned.

>my cousin at Lucasfilm

How fucking stupid would someone have to be to believe any of this?

Someone equally as desperate to see a childhood franchise not be raped to death with political and nostalgia bullshit.

>muh childhood

lol If you don't like it, don't watch it. Shitty Disney Star Wars existing has literally no effect on the old films.

it does to noobs

star wars is dead. it has become a corporate political tool. this will make money and succeed. we can only look in retrospect with our own nostalgia goggles to remember what star wars meant to us. what we will find is a great pain and that star wars only had an influence on us because it kept our autistic brains entertained for awhile

kek

it was sort of out of default when Obi Wan told him his father fell to the dark side and Vader(at the time) was the only entity within the albeit narrow possibilities.

Normies take their whole normie families to go. It's a big deal, it's star wars.

Wow its fucking nothing

Not very interested in more mary sue crap, but will watch just see if reylo comes true.

he didnt reveal that until after the fact either

They always were.

man you are stupid as hell

Star Wars never flops, the prequels didn't flop and they were shit. You're a fucking idiot.

SW is dead to me

even the holy trilogy

>Is this because he said he was surprised about TFA's script and felt the same thing about TLJ?
lol you need to find out more, you poor sad sorry manchild.

>obvious Disnegger is obvious

good post

They are excellent. Sorry to break it to you, Disney is doing an excellent job with the management of the lore.

Will they push some blasian making is this movie?

amazing post actually.

superb post actually