You're out of touch! I'm out of time! But I'm out of my head when you're not around

>You're out of touch! I'm out of time! But I'm out of my head when you're not around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zi_XLOBDo_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aiQpRQeIiHY
youtube.com/watch?v=AtPS-pJwBL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5-sZLBPfs
youtube.com/watch?v=kOfoqP70rp4
youtube.com/watch?v=raE7uP2L1Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=k9nxZhwOEs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did this game just come out in brazil?

I'm listening Owner of a Lonely Heart

finally got it working on your 3rd world machine Fernando?

Vice City was 36 years ago for fuck's sake.

>I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT

>changing radios from Flash FM to anything else
>when Michael Jackson is on
Filthy.

Why is this game so much better than all the other games and why can't they make the next one have the same aesthetic and top tier soundtrack?

youtu.be/Zi_XLOBDo_Y

Meanwhile, in GTA5:
>FUCK SHIT, NIGGA MY MAN I WAS FUCKING LIKE, SHIIEEEET, MAH NIGGA YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN, FUCK, SHIT, WHAT DA FUUUCK MA NIGGA DEM BITCHES BE LIKE NIGGA WHAAAAT, SHIT MAN

>Hi folks I'm BJ Smith! Football Player, Business Man, and the father of 18 adorable little kids!

Vice City at least had Lawrence Taylor (An old /handegg/ player) to voice a parody of himself.

You wanna be startin somethin, user?

>he didn't play GTA: San Andreas, the undoubtedly best game in the series and one of the best video games altogether

Shame on you.

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAMME WITH A MESSAGE FROM THE STATE DEPARTMENT. ALL BRIDGES AND SOME ROADS IN VICE CITY METROPOLITAN AREA HAVE BEEN CLOSED BECAUSE OF A SEVERE WEATHER WARNING.

Kek imagine being this sheltered

youtube.com/watch?v=aiQpRQeIiHY

>TFW that kind of shit got parodied in San Andreas, the blackest hood-infested GTA ever

I blame society. I also blame Rockstar for turning the game into a business that fucks over consumers with micro-transactions that are more shameless than the average shovelware mobile phone "Game".

San Andreas as a game was objectively better
But user, the storyline, the atmosphere, the miami vice aesthetic... Vice City was just top-tier

>t. didn't play gta v

gta v is not that good as vice city but for fucks sake it's good enough. The music is still good, which is what matters most.

Online is definetely shit tho

>ywn go to a Los Santos Dribblers game
I hate USA but I would unironically live in San Andreas.

I only realised a few months ago, during watching The Sopranos, that Salvatore Leone was voice-acted by Frank ''GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX'' Vincent.

RIP

Kill yourself for real

>muh microtransactions

I hope to god you're not talking about shark cards. They continue to release free content for online years after its release. All you need is in game money to access it. If you can't make 3 million dollars or more in the span of 4 days you have no idea what you're doing

>ywn go to an indoor 8-track event or a bloodring event or a indoor dirt track event

Why were the Stadium Events in San Andreas so fun?

>tfw I still listen to music from Vice City in my car while driving

>le GTA V is bad meme
I want Sup Forumsedditors to leave

TAKE YOUR BABY BY THE HEEL AND DO THE NEXT THING THAT YOU FEEL

IN THE THE DANCE HALL DAYS

>online is definitely shit though

It's literally the best part about 5 but alright

Did you see the guy you responded to? He's obsessed with blacks. Probably thinks San Andreas is shit too

it's fun, but it's basically designed as Take Two's cash cow. I'm tired of their shit, if I had such amounts of money to waste I'd definitely not be playing GTA:O

I loved that. I grew up playing SA and the gangbanger nigga fantasy was fun.

The issue with GTA V for me is that online is pointless, and I fear they're putting their development bucks into pushing more pointless micro-transactions into GTA online instead of creating good content, other game franchises or GTA VI

This is my driving music:
youtube.com/watch?v=AtPS-pJwBL4

IF NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOU, WE DO
FLASH FM
MUSIC FOR THE ME GENERATION
>out of touch starts playing

>launch tear gas from the upper room
that was fun

>when Michael Jackson is on Filthy.
Billie Jean got removed from vice city.

No, it hasn't.

>money to waste

Literally nothing in Online requires real money. And I mean literally nothing. I just made a new character in Online like 4 days ago, I'm almost rank 30, have a high end apartment and I'm doing heists. There's so many ways to make money in this game that whoever says you need to buy shark cards is immediately retarded in my book.

GTA IV is the best one desu. not as "fun" as the others but the city is goat

GTA music quality:
Vice City > San Andreas > GTA V > GTA IV

Meet me somewhere if you don't agree nigga

In reality it wasn’t.

You have an 80s fetish.

The fact you couldn’t jump in this game was criminal.

THE LOUISIANA LAW GONNA GET YOU AMOS!
IT AIN'T LEGAL HUNTING ALLIGATOR DOWN IN THE SWAMP, BOY!

Buy the game and play it. It's there, left untouched.

>you couldn’t jump in this game

You can't climb stuff with jumping like in SA. But being unable to swim and the mistake devs made with Unlimited Sprint being swapped with Extra Health on Paramedic/Pizza Boy makes me angry the most.

99 LUFTBALLONS

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5-sZLBPfs

For what do you need online money anyway? I had a shitty house in Paleto Bay and a custom 50's customized hotrod truck, all the best guns etc. just by doing stunt races and few heists

>Tfw never got past the mission with Lance getting kidnapped

HAST DU ETWAS ZEIT FUR MICH,
DANN SINGE ICH EINE LIED FUR DICH

based

youtube.com/watch?v=kOfoqP70rp4

You don't have to be retarded just because you're having a moment of nostalgia. GTA V is obviously the best game in the series.

I actually have 80s mix cd

>that feel when you get all the tags and you get molotovs and ak-47s at your house

K-ROSE or BUST
youtube.com/watch?v=raE7uP2L1Vo

I have a usb just with GTA VC, GTA SA, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 & 3, Gran Turismo 2 music and I love to annoy my gf with this.

LOUISIANA WOMAN

So take these broken wings
And learn to fly again
Learn to live so free
WAAAHHHHOOOOOO

>Tfw loved GTA IV since release while everyone was hating it for being new
>Now there's a newer one everyone loves it again
Fake niggas

I replayed IV a few months ago and it honestly seemed to capture 2007 as a moment in time just as well as SA captured the early 90s or Vice City the 80s.

IV story was topnotch. Niko was a great character. loved every minute of playing famalam

Anybody use to like hiding out and shooting off the head of that fat black guy in the white wife beater?

Those tags were a pain the ass

GTA 4 kinda suck. I like the soundtrack tho

This song will driving the cheeta in the sunset.
Bonus points if you are the golf wear

Yep, GTA IV sure was obscure and unpopular. How did you manage to discover it at the time?

Not as much as the Oysters and Horseshoes were.

NICE
ASS
BABY

Everyone ITT is lying if they say they have beaten/played through the whole game

>playing inferior games

youtube.com/watch?v=k9nxZhwOEs4

My favourite song of any gta and it was made for the game
I didnt even stomp the pedestrians while listening to this

I've been considering downloading the GTA radio stations now that I finally drive something with bluetooth. don't even care if fedora
come on m8 it's the newest one so they have to hate it. same thing happened to 4 but now suddenly the things they hated in 4 are good

That's exactly my point really. Rockstar isn't forcing you to buy anything. There is no in your way microtransactions like some of these dudes in here want you to believe. Literally everything is attainable just by doing races and missions and heists and doing the double cash and rp events. Shark cards are for the people who don't have time to pour into this game. Which probably means theyr e also too shit to take full advantage of their head start

I recently replayed it too. Having all the political satire being thinly veiled Bush-bashing instead of pushing SJW talking points was comfy.

WRONG

False. I've beaten it four times. I don't even play many videogames either. Literally get good you faget.