Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

bill nye should have more self awareness than this. This is the kind of shit that bursts the bubble and causes regression.

That was some hard science. Really makes me think.

It's remarkable how blatant (((((they))))) are getting.

tfw the jews won

>Bill "If your skins white, that ain't right" Nye

it's not cool that bill is promoting racism and pedophilia

Post the one about interracial breeding grounds

>white people
>white people
>white people
What the fuck is this guy's problem?

white people

i didnt know you could publish scientific research in form of dance and bad stand-up
you guys are so ahead of the curve and forward thinking

White people literally gave him a job, those fancy clothes, and vaccines for diseases people in his country die from every day.

>you know how gullible white people are

wtf did this poo in loo say about me!?! REEEE

Trash it. Trash it all.

FOOD ANALOGY: THE ULTIMATE FORM OF ARGUMENT

This is one of the worst piece of shit that I have watched in my entire life. It really in every sense triggered the shit out of me. This isn't fucking science, this is literal propaganda. I fucking hate Netflix so much. jfc

yeah but white people are racist/sexist by simply existing

I think the filthy fucking juden and the subhuman coloreds have started this anti-White man shit too early. We still outnumber them. And every single day, more and more of the "live and let live" whites are turning into people like me who pray to God for a jew or a colored to open their mouths around them so they can cure all their ills.

so how soon before this rhetoric fucking dies

>I know what you're thinking, "Indian guy...might be into alt-medicine"
I'm actually thinking, "Indian guy...does the production assistant have to pick up is poo?...is there a designated area on the set?