African farmers say they can feed the world, and we might soon need them to

“We can and would be happy to feed the world,” said Raajeev Bopiah, general manager of the East Usambara Tea company, which produces over 4 million kilograms of tea a year on its 5,000 acres of land in Tanzania. “We just need the knowledge and the funding.”
qz.com/736626/african-farmers-say-they-can-feed-the-world-and-we-might-soon-need-them-to/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Raajeev Bopiah
the poo in the loo is taking over

>we can feed the world!
>grows tea
Wut

> We totally can feed the world
> Never mind my starving family
> We just need knawledge
Niggers watching too many Tai Lopez ads

Niggers all exported to eu and us
Poos and chinks take over Africa
Remind me what were generic-stein, merkel and clinton's master plan again?

>We need knowledge and funding
I can feed the world with that too.

>“We just need the knowledge and the funding.”
Translation
There is fertile land in Africa, we just need white people to come an cultivate the land and we don't have any money.

Between the lines translation
Once the farms are up and running, we will nationalize them or if god wills it - impregnate their daughters so black people will inherit the farms

I can't believe fucking UK ruined SA and Rhodezia.Degenerates.

African farmers are literally retarded. They wouldn't be able to feed their livestock if we didn't send people over there to teach them how to fertilize their crops. Cradle of civilization my white privileged ass.

More like white people can feed the world. They just need some land.

In other words, "need mo money fo dem programs"

>African farmer

Things that do not exist #1

It's worse than that.

Everyone is a farmer in Africa everyone goes and collects government grants to start up a farm. They are given Seeds, fertilizer and a plot of land.
They sell the fertilizer eat the seeds and squat on the land. It is why companies like nestle end up buying thousands of hectares of farm land and grow coca beans to make chocolate with because it is the only way African governments can see a taxable return on their investment.

I'm still waiting on my $20 million United States dollar from your wealthy uncle Prince Mbutu Mbutu with a bone peg in his nose

I loled

> “We just need the knowledge and the funding.”
So all he's saying basically is, that he's sitting on a fuckton of land.

Wow, what an achievement. Everybody can be shit onto the earth some place fertile. The trick is to FUCKING CREATE KNOWLEDGE AND CAPITAL yourself so to use the natural resources to their optimal potential.

If they haven't been able to create and accumulate that knowledge and capital over the last 200'000 years, the next 200'000 won't be any different either. And giving them stuff is as good as burning it.

This is literally like pic related extrapolated to agriculture as a whole: Niggers want validation for mundane things non-nigs have been doing anyway.

The biggest mistake the colonialists made, was leaving them alive. Imagine an all white world and the "crimes" and genocides being hundreds of years in the past, so nobody feels actually guilty (especially because no savage offspring is alive).

Literally everyone there is a farmer

>hunter gatherer

ok, then let's stop sending them foreign aid and flooding their market with incomprehensible amounts high quality, high quantity food that local farmers can't compete with

You don't need advanced knowledge to grow vegetables, are they retarded?They can print a TWO PAGE guide in nearest city and start a farm, yes it wont be super advanced, but they wont die from hunger.

I don't care if you dig them out of the dirt, rats aren't crops.

>Raajeev
Poos taking over cheap african land and planting cash crops? The world is changing so fast.

An african begging for money, how surprising.

You are overestimating the cognitive ability of South Saharan negros. They are actually too dumb and impulsive to not eat or burn their seed. A white person can't imagine how this is possible, but it is. The more you look into the behavioral differences and the IQ gap, the more trouble you'll have to view them as actual human beings.

Can't fuckin eat tea rajeev

It's literally

>We need mo money fo dem programs

we have too much food, not the other way pajeet

So, you need white people to feed the world while you sit uselessly on the land, you mean.

>we have too much food

give it a few more years...

Africa is like Detroit, the continent.
You can give them everything they need to succeed but everyone would rather get drunk and smoke crack for a living.

>they say this seed will bring us food
>no, this is white devil internet magic deception
>i will eat the seed in my hand instead of burying it so it can travel to the america
>fuck the america for forcing me to do this

the dumber you are, the easier it is to convince yourself these things, and being surrounded by idiots of equal cognitive ability doesn't help

Niggers can't even feed themselves.

we have so much the geramans are forcing us to close farms
if pajeets want to multiply and starve they can be my guest

illegal mexicans produce like 80% of the crops here. why cant nigs do half that?

Their own continent is suffering from mass starvation and has been for decades, lunacy.

Don't fall for the bullshit. Food in the US will never be in short supply. We have technology to turn skyscrapers into vertical farms, there's just no demand for it yet. If there ever were, there's 3.8 million square miles in the US for vertical farming.

within 15 years, most of the world will be starving. solar minimums have a way of doing that.

I wasn't aware Indians were Africans. Learn something new every day.

burger pls go
"the world" for me does not include anyone outside of europe.
They wanted to multiply to unsustainable levels and be a scourge upon the world so now they can starve all they want.

But there's overproduction of crops worldwide, one of the things that contributes to super cheap produce. why would we need Africa?

Sadly this is true.

I really see no hope for the niggers.

>African farmers say they can feed the world

mexicans don't know how to grow them they just pick them

> stealing from UN food program

> farming

hold kjeft din nigger

Pretty much the opposite thanks to the UN trucks rolling through town every week m8

Why is for example EU exporting food to Africa then?

We're only limited by our ability to produce fertilizer.Fertile topsoil is a finite resource and one day demand is going to outstrip production.

Gå tilbake til Afrika

oh look, pollyanna has decided to visti Sup Forums.

lemme guess, you're looking forward to your robot waifu and merging with your pc, right?

civilization will never fail because we have computers!

europe usually gets the worst of solar minimums.

its possible this one could last up to 100 years. you might want to do some research.

>we can do it
>we just need the knowledge and the funding
So you can't do it
Dumbass niggers

>can't even feed the country of bazinga without white farmers

>feed the whole world

TIPPY

TOPPY

NIGGER

FLOPPY

KEK

At least he came to this far. Mind you, these people need to re-invent the wheel over and over because they're too stupid to realize passing on knowledge and innovating are key.

"we wuz kangs and can feed da werld".
"we need mo money fo dem poe-grams"
"midnite bassetball n chit".

>We can do it, we can feed the world
>we just need you guys to teach us how and pay for everything

Yeah, basically nigs wouldn't do any work for their colonial masters, so they had to import Indians to do their work.

>we just need the knowledge and the funding
>oh, and the logistics to get the crops in and out
>and the workers, african labor is pretty shit teir
>and irrigation, tractors, paved roads, repair facilities fully staffed and stocked
>and welfare for the unemployed and a police force to stop and rape and nignogs from destroying everything
>we pretty much need everything, all we have is shitty land, shitty infrastructure, shitty law and order, shitty politicians, shitty people, shitty weather, shitty diseases, but yes, we can feed the world.

The kid built a computer and it's on the news? Why? What's newsworthy about that?

I don't care about you minimums.
We
produce
too
much
food
Poland has never known famine.
Be a shitskin producing shithole=starve.

The Middle East and Pakistan are the cradle of civilisation, Africa is just the cradle of humanity.

Nigeria still has the most and best land, and its still stuck in civil war and an oil driven economy, wasting it.

Just saying, if we are to make the best of our limited resources, someone needs to sort Nigeria out, by whatever means necessary.

They want and expect praise for the most mundane things, because they are so dumb, that for them they are actually hard.

Like "taking care of your kid", or "not having been in prison", or "not having AIDS", or "staying in school", or as in OPs post, being born on fertile ground.

Africa is a welfare continent, you can get somewhat fed and clothes from donations from USA and Germany alone, so there is no need to work.
This resulted in the laziest people on the planet.

>Raajeev Bopiah

ummm... wow

colonialism much?!?!

>WE CAN FEED THE WORLD
>just teach us how to plow 'n shit

Hey guys I can cure cancer, I just need to study in your most expensive medicine school and the money for the investigation.

I've always been in favor of helping Africa with tech/know how rather than packages of fucking food and plastiq bottles of water. What good are those approaches anyway? Onbly keeps them dependent baka desu..

typical millenial behavior.

>i don't care about it so it won't happen

holy fuck you kids are retarded. ONE short growing season is all it takes to kill 90% of humanity. even if that season is only shortened by 40 days or so, there will be nearly zero food produced that year.

less than 1% of all food is grown in greenhouses, btw.

lol they fucking trashed all their farms and killed all the farmers, They can starve to death.

Oops, we killed all of the white farmers!

Nigger we literally never experienced famine in 1000+ years of recorded history.
And how is paying pajeet to grow tea going to help us when the earth decided to become dry and kill all vegetation?

Wrong. They have been this way forever, now they just have the resources to grow in numbers. The fun part starts, when the Wests inevitable decline comes, say an outright war against the whole islamic world, and the food deliveries stop coming. Right now that would mean, that about 500 million to a billion Africans would starve.

>Knowledge and funding

Give money again whites man

The great African king Gibs Medat has spoken

No, they haven't been this way forever. They used to farm a lot, and what the finn said was true. They were a continent of farmers.

They stopped farming, because why farm when you get free shit every time a helicopter flies over your hut?

>With 60-65% of the world’s uncultivated arable land and 10% of renewable freshwater resources, Africa’s immense agricultural potential has long been a keen point of discussion among agronomists and global decision-makers

How come Africans haven't developed an succesful agriculture yet? What a fucking waste of land and resources

Why is Sup Forums against this?

Making Africa into a region capable of sustaining itself would be fucking fantastic. It'd be the first step towards niggers holding themselves accountable for their own actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Reminder whites were already doing this until they kicked themselves out of Africa.

simple, really.
African cant thrive as a continent while its populated by africans. by displacing them, you create room for those who can actually do something.

There was no mentioning of quality whatsoever though

They farm land, no?

>Onbly keeps them dependent
That's the point.

If they continue needing gibsmedats, that means the big NGOs that get billions of funding a year continue to have a reason to exist. The big NGOs are cancer.

>illegal mexicans produce like 80% of the crops here.
Wrong, dipshit.
I live in the middle of the midwest. Drive out of my little town of 50k and there are nothing but producing farms and ranches. The only work mexicans do around here is shovel out the turkey and chicken sheds.
The crops are harvested by a combine driver and a truck driver. Huge fields, two people can harvest tons of corn, wheat and soybeans.
Where do you live? In Milwaukee?

>African farmer

>Things that do not exist #1

This.

/thread

>African

>We just need the knowledge and the funding
Yeah right
Africans in general are just too dumb and lazy with ALMOST ZERO discipline to learn anything that required more than 2 steps.

Idiot. This is exactly what needs to be done.
You either give a man his fish or you teach him how.

I'm in support of it. Africa needs to he improved by people living there. It's thenonly way it'll ever be salvaged.

>posting the outdated one

when can we colonize Africa under the claim of it being humanitarian aid

so the're african again when they are making things for you?

>African Kickstarter

>Tea

Niggers are stupid. Deal with it.
Even animals don't eat dirt

>We just need the knowledge and the funding.”

kek

we just need you to do everything for us!

They are pretty much farming since theyre farming the un food program

>STILL posting the outdated one

The only places that could help are places that don't need extra food because they have actual functioning infrastructure

I don't see the problem here. would be nice if negroes gave a little back to civilization

no offense if any of you are black

>take over plantations and start producing mad food
>sell this food to Africa cheaply in lieu of liberating the poverty and third world status
>Africans love you, overthrow government and install puppet [country] instead
>All from selling them their own food

This probably could never happen but it seems right