What is life like in northern England compared to the southern bits?

What is life like in northern England compared to the southern bits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYGostGh55Q
youtu.be/im85NY4NKt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grim, Fuck off.

to put it plainly, the only reason i haven't killed myself yet after 18 years of living in the north is because i hope to move country soon

It looks kind of comfy. You can own a home within walking distance of a North Sea beach for quite a lot less than other beachfront areas of England.

Wild primates up north and small winged creatures of fantasy down south

Both are shit

Midlands master race

shit

>implying you want to be anywhere near the north sea beach, especially in england

They look nice enough in the summer.

It's not

meme answer: it's grim up north!!! xDD

non-meme answer: infinitely better desu, cost of living is much lower while the same lifestyle is available, far less foreigners and non-whites, beautiful countrysides and historic cities, only downside is that we are governed by laws and politicians who are so far removed from our way of life. southern england is irrelevant to me, it might as well be annexed by france or declare itself it's own caliphate for all i care.

>implying you want to be anywhere near the north sea beach, especially in england
I've been on one in Ost Friesland and it seemed fine. Then again I used to spend summers on beaches in Maine.

it is fine, don't know what he's on about

it's even cosy during winter

desu, if you spent a summer on a beach somewhere in asia every other eurobeach will feel like shit.

they talk differently
youtube.com/watch?v=XYGostGh55Q

actual northerner here

it's generally a very grim existence but it depends where in the north. our main industries that made us prosperous in the past have gone to rust, and very little central government investment has caused most of the north to go into decay. theres also a paki belt of yorkshire and lancashire towns like bradford and blackburn, truly among the grimmest places on earth.

that being said there are some lovely parts of the north and i prefer the people and cuture, i've lived down south and feel that people are either stuffy boring middle class or chavs. northerners are warm people. i'd say the north east region (whitest govt region in mainland britain) and cumbria are maximum comfy.

based warnock
youtu.be/im85NY4NKt4

wtf my house is in this pic

How accurate was this show?

Is Yorkshire nice?

it's p accurate but the accents are way off