Is it embarrassing to go see a movie with one of your parents if you're an adult?

Is it embarrassing to go see a movie with one of your parents if you're an adult?

I want her to be my mommy

Stop living your life in fear of things that aren't scary

That is only something that try-hard edgy adolescents concern themselves with.

I think OP is going for that thinly veiled mommy thread

I have a friend who goes to see movies with his mom almost every week I think. The thing is that his mom ostensibly stopped aging at 25 so its somehow less weird. One of his gfs got in a fight with his mom because the gf saw him kiss his mom on the cheek in public and the gf thought the mom was his side chick.

You'll feel that's way in your teens but the. You realize your parents are your best bros. it's fun going with my dad to hear his rants on how expensive a popcorn and a soda are but he's 72 so he prolly used to get that shit for a nickel or something.

In that case I'm aborting, much like the OP's mother should have done

what's it like to have a hot mom

No? Actually there is not much reason to be embarrassed about most thing. Literally no one is paying attention to you; others are too busy in their own heads just like you.

Nah, sometimes it's nice.

i saw dallas buyers club with my mom and i asked her if i had aides in the theater because i was convinced of a global conspiracy to have me dead

>i asked her if i had aides

What did she say?

if you look like a loser the implication is that you have no one else to go with

if you look like a normal person it looks like you are an adult and enjoy spending time with your parents

you know which you are

It just means that you hae a good relationship with them, and that's a positive thing. For mentally stable people at least. However, if you're having a rap battle with Eminem, that might be seen as a thing to be embarassed about.

Great advice. Thank you

I went to see the latest huntsman film with my sister and father, I enjoyed it and like a few posters said I didn't really care what anyone else in the cinema thought.

>implying my mom isn't a great MC

Well in middle school a football douche saw me at the movies with my dad. He laughed at me about it and when I was at school the next week a gang of assholes laughed at me about it saying I have no friends I have to go see movies with my daddy etc.

This definitely happened.

No you don't have aids and you're okay
I thought the aides literally were a metaphor for all of the people that enabled my retardism for life

Yup. 12 years old 2006 Midwest.

>you don't have aids

I only like to see movies with my mom. She will watch anything and unlike my friends won't talk or text through the fucking movie.

Yup 13 years old .Midwest 2015

I saw anomalisa with my mum in what was basically an empty theatre. It has a very long sex scene. I didn't find it weird considering I am way to open with my mum but when I told friends about it said it was weird.

I have never had sex.

>However, if you're having a rap battle with Eminem, that might be seen as a thing to be embarrassed about.
gold

I believe you.

I have never had sex duder bro el non redditor fucking original?

I'm pretty sure this is the same poster, and I like it.

I've watched Blue is the Warmest Color with my mom. I don't give a fuck.

This is the most alpha thing I've ever read on Sup Forums.

My dad took me to see the second Hobbit movie because I was in a wheelchair but I really wanted to see it. Otherwise I would've went alone. I saw some people I work with, it was embarrassing to say the least.

nigga that's nightmare mode

it actually isnt but youre beyond my sphere of influence

HAHAHA YOUR DAD CARES FOR YOU WHAT A FAG

Maybe it was embarrassing because his work mates didn't invite him, not because his dad took him

One time I was watching a movie with my mom when I was young and the character said "uncircumsized" and she shot me a glance to gauge my reaction. (I wan't circumsized)

>ywn fool around with your mom or sister
>Meanwhile your cousin does
Screwed up shit

REAL adults treat their parents like shit. I wouldn't be caught DEAD hanging out with my stupid-ass mom, like yeah right bitch, I'm a grown up now, I'm gonna hang out with my friends!!!

Does anyone know what this is from?

I watched wolf of Wall Street with my mom and had to explain Leo was blowing Coke up a whores asshole.

Have you seen Blue is the Warmest Color?

> drives to a walmart parking lot and sits in his car for three hours.

There is a point where it's OK, then becomes pathetic then becomes cute

OK 25

Na, just some lesbo stuff in French right?

>just some lesbo stuff
It contains 50 minutes of extremely graphic lesbo fucking.

wat.

I'm 28 and I never went to the cinema with my parents.

And I live in a first world european country.

I'm 32 and get embarrassed when I go anywhere with my mother because of fear people will think I'm either married to her or a desperate loser who still lives with his mom.

I'm neither, just paranoid and ridiculously insecure.

My mom thought he was sucking from her ass

i want to be pusy slave

post said mom

Holy shit Kate is fucking hot

why would they invite him?

He's in a wheelchair

Don't say you wouldn't feel the same. Imagine the people you're supposed to be peers with seeing you being wheeled around like a disabled child.
They might not think of it that way, but some do, that's why this kind of anxiety arises in the first place.

Are you a faggot, OP? Because that's the only reason you would be 'embarrassed' to be seen spending time with your parents.

Eh lesbo stuff is boring.

>fear people will think I'm married to her
what's wrong with that

this

fuck off pusy poster

Do you think her less hot daughter is jealous of her?

If you're an adult why would you care what anyone else thinks about you?

They both have their appeal.

wew

Bruh wut

I'll simplify it.
If you are ugly it's embarrassing
If you are handsome it's charming.

I dunno guys

My roommate, who is a loserish looking Asian dude, goes to see movies with both of his parents at least a couple of times a month. And he sees stuff like Power Rangers and Fast and the Furious with them. He's 26.

I think it's pretty pathetic desu

This applies to most things.

A NEET who lives with his parents should be embarrassed. Someone with their own life should not be embarrassed.

You say this like some paragon of virtue but a month from now when you go to the theater and see some fat neckbeard at the movie theater you'll laugh and make a thread about it on Sup Forums making fun of him.

no i love my father and im not embarrassed to hang out with him

you just know

>be a young chad dating a hot milf
>realize her daughter is more adorable but shes not legal
this relationship is going to go to dark places potentially

If you're embarrassed to spend time with your parents in public as an adult you are a fucking faggot and a disgrace to the white race.

this thread makes me glad I love my parents.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why won't you go see a movie with your parents?

Plan on seeing alien covenant with my dad. He grew up watching the originals, passed them onto me and now we're both fans. I'd rather have someone in my family to talk about stuff like that with than not have someone. Makes me wish we had seen more movies together when I was younger.

depends on the context. Are you an "adult" or are you a 20-something child?

w2c those jeans

I could do better.

Going with your mom might be kind of weird depending on your age, if you're both old no. Family goings are always ok, going with your dad is always ok.