Red-pill me on the pedo culture within Hollywood Sup Forums

Red-pill me on the pedo culture within Hollywood Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2heFHDR2En8
youtube.com/watch?v=ato5z5Gw3rs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89585648/
youtube.com/watch?v=uceTmzjqAZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 mods delete this thread to protect their baby-fucking kike overlords again

It's fake

It's a myth

It's fun

why are her eyes so red?

that man is a sick sick man

No.

Never happened, conspiracy theory.

It's dangerous and we must protect our girls

what the fuck is going on there?

Lierally fake news. Do not watch this. The Russians made it all up.
youtube.com/watch?v=2heFHDR2En8

Who's trying to normalize pedophilia?

youtube.com/watch?v=ato5z5Gw3rs

Hollywood is a giant fraternity centered around sex and excess.
The parties in the Hollywood hills often involve abuse, ritual, and murder. Their ability to get away with it is their aphrodisiac.
It's very weird.

Everybody knows it's real.
Nobody is going to do anything.

It only takes one whistleblower with hard evidence to totally fuck their shit right up and create a normie revolution.
It's out there somewhere.

(((Performance art)))

bump

wew

>By that time, his whole family had moved from Chicago to L.A. to support his career. But within 10 months they realized they missed Chicago too much, and moved back home. Galecki, still just 14, was under contract on a show with Robert Urich called "American Dreamer (1990)", so he stayed in L.A. Although he was living alone in a studio apartment, he never got into trouble and was a good kid. He recalled living alone in L.A. without adult supervision as "not fun" and "quite intimidating and lonely, to be honest.

14 years old and alone in LA

You just know it was a DP gang bang by Jew movie producers on that tight little ass

Holy fuck, why would his family just up and leave like that? Its as if they didn't even want him.

Wasn't Downy Jnr. on to something before? Accusing a whole ton of actors and producers?

most of the people who know about it can be implicated themselves. maybe not the victims, but you can imagine why they might not want to go alone against their abusers with unlimited funds.

Woody Allen was accused by his own kids and ex wife and literally nothing happened.
Now his ex wife is supposed to be some kind of crazy bitch who makes up shit out of spite.

bump

Some interesting theories regarding Corey Haim

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89585648/

>Red-pill me on the pedo culture within Hollywood Sup Forums
Don't go west.

youtube.com/watch?v=uceTmzjqAZY

There's a type of performance art called spirit cooking where people paint themselves with provocative messages. Sup Forums is convinced it's part of a satantic-jewish conspiracy to sacrifice children

basically the same as the satanic panic of the 80s

>In such a digital age where nothing is private anymore and nobody could produce any proof of kid orgies happening or what Schneider did.

are you surprised by a culture that has a grown man suck off a babys recently cut penis has pedo's in it?

>satanic panic
Just another buzzword invented by these elite degenerates as a smokescreen to their atrocities.

I'd protect her.

its mostly the little boys that get preyed on.
high profile industry people know boys will feel more emasculated and dehumanized and are much less likely to come forward. they have next to no support system since sexual abuse activism almost exclusively focuses on helping girls

>Wasn't Downy Jnr. on to something before? Accusing a whole ton of actors and producers?

Yrah its rumored he anonymously said something on some gossip site.

I'd be inclined to agree with that tbqh

>he thinks the handlers let them bring their cellphones into the parties

What does this look convey?

Oh they don't allow cellphones? That's different then I didn't realize just how careful they are.

While I agree that there is a huge pedo ring in Jewllywood, a 16yo going to parties late at night is not natural, specially if those parties are with grown up people. I beilieve the parents are guilty and sometimes they even sell or at least acknowledge the abuse their kids are suffering but they shut up because money Lohan, Macaulay Culkin and Miley Cyrus are example of this.

“I can tell you that the number one problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry. It’s the big secret. I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old. Literally. Didn’t even know it, until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted…They were like vultures…

“There was a circle of older men that surrounded themselves around these groups of kids. And they all had power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry….There is a lot of good people in this industry, but there is also a lot of really, really sick and corrupt people…They have gotten away with it for so long that they feel they are above the law. And that’s got to change.”

Feldman, who was raped at the age of eleven and who then took drugs in order to exorcise what had been done to him, writes in his memoir:

“How does this happen? How do so many innocent, talented, and even famous children wind up suffering in silence? The obvious answer is that pedophiles will flock to an industry where they can surround themselves with eager, ambitious children.

“But there is another answer, too: the bright lights of Hollywood are blinding, and the sanctity of childhood is easily trumped by the deafening drumbeat of fame.”

Delete this fake news

shut your pedo kike mouth

What are the tiers of Hollywood Hedonism?

Remember back when music was the devil? And video games? And innocent kids were sent to prison because small towns beat confessions out of them for a murder they didn't commit? That was the satanic panic. People thought songs could make kids kill themselves via hidden messages. It was fucking stupid and everyone involved should be ashamed.

It's going to take more than a weird themed party and some pictures of stars and kids to convince the Feds to investigate.

If parents brought you their cute kids for couch casting you'd be a pedo too.

You can't blame them.

UGH what a terrible looking kid. Would not rape

not really the same considering Abramovich probably feels really edgy because of pol

r a p e

What's the deal with the Bella and the Bulldogs situation? Still going on?

fake news to shift attention of bible-thumping american retards from real issues

>b-but muh satanic jew nazi commie child molesting vampires

shut up, retard

Need solid proof guys. Otherwise it's just bible stories ie: did not happen.

Just wondering, are you shills bed-ridden 600 pounders with no prospects left in life, or do you somehow actually manage to function and interact with the outside world, portraying your version of a human being.
I can only imagine you have to be pedos yourselves to actually defend this fucked up behavior.
The day of rope is nigh shills, get ready.

Not defending shit chief. Just need facts. Everything being said here is speculation and assumptions.

>jews literally control everyone on television to do drugs and fuck them

>scott baio didn't do drugs but he's christian and not a jew so how did he get lots of tv shows and wouldn't they still rape him or what

asdhgdjasogjitjdasoti asmuh MUH MEMESSSS

How many innocent people are sitting in jail right fucking now chief, due to speculation and assumption.
"Solid proof" is an extremely subjective situation when the powers that be control the 'justice' system.
And the end of the day, if it smells like shit, and looks like shit, you can pretty much guarantee it's shit.

bump

Dan "Hymen Divider" Schnieder
Dan "Hold Her Tighter,Get Inside Her" Sc
Dan "Get In The Van" Schneider
Beer Can Dan
Danny Diapers
"Ass Man" Dan
Danny Daycare
Spread 'em Dan
Candy Man Dan
Family Man Dan
"Big Daddy" Dan
"Deepthroat" Dan
The Big Dick @ Nick
“Dirty” Dan Schneider
Open Wider Schneider
Schneider The Butcher
"Bend Over" Schneider
"Foot Soldier" Schneider
Dan “The Man” Schneider
Dan "The Biter" Schneider
Dan "The Spider" Schneider
Dan "The Defiler" Schneider
Dan "The Initiator" Schneider
"Down South" Dan Schneider
Dan "The Plunger" Schneider
Dan "The Bladder" Schneider
Dan "The Seducer" Schneider
Dan "Teen Bedder" Schneider
Dan “Rough Ryder” Schneider
Dan “The Collector” Schneider
"No Lube Required" Schneider
Dan "The Despoiler" Schneider
Dan "Deep Pounder" Schneider
Dan “She’s a Fighter” Schneider
Dan "Get in The Van" Schneider
Dan "Cunny Hoarder" Schneider
Dan "I've Had Tighter" Schneider
Dan "The Fart Inhaler" Schneider
Dan “Deep Inside Her” Schneider
Dan "The Overnighter" Schneider
Dan "Came Inside Her" Schneider
"Please Mister, Slower" Schneider
Dan “Likes ‘Em Tighter” Schneider
Dan "The Rough Rider" Schneider
Dan "The Meat Grinder" Schneider
Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider
Dan “The Cheek Divider” Schneider
Dan "The Virginity Taker" Schneider
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider
Dan “The Hymen Collider” Schneider
Dan "The Demolition Man" Schneider
Dan "The Cervix Wrecker" Schneider
Dan "This One's a Bleeder" Schneider

It's greatly exaggerated on Sup Forums

Until there's proof you sound crazy. Like people who believe in Santa Claus.

This is Salem all over again though. A witch hunt with no evidence. Just speculation and hearsay.

>the handkerchief in her fist

>until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted

so he did NOT get raped, and he has no actual proof.

Really problematic

You've never heard of Roman Polanski, you stupid fuck? I'm not the other user, just disgusted with your foolsihness. You haven't seen the evidence because no one spoon fed it to you.

>Holy fuck, why would his family just up and leave like that? Its as if they didn't even want him.
a moron family who milked their sun for money (because the parents would control the money paid to a minor) who realised cost of living was too much in LA, so left him there and lived high life back home