KNIFE INCIDENT WITH ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION IN UK MILITARY BASE

Is this another attempted happening???

rt.com/uk/352471-knife-raf-soldier-terrorism/

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/two-middle-eastern-men-tried-to-abduct-raf-officer-from-outside-air-base-a3301406.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> hidden from media for nearly a day
> no description of attackers

Hmm, I wonder what happened here

Makes you think, probably an amish again

"MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE" CONFIRMED

Also confirmed that the media only heard about this when a soldier leaked an internal email. Being hidden from public to protect the religion of peace.

Tornado

GET A LIFE

BIN THAT KNIFE!

>The two suspects, both described as Middle Eastern in appearance, fled the scene in a dark-colored people carrier and have not been located.

Why is Sup Forums so quiet about this? Doesn't Sup Forums care about our Brave Boys?

Keep us posted when a gun incident happens.

>People carrier
What

It would be huge if they had kidnapped him.

They desperately want to kidnap someone in the forces and behead them on camera.

BIN

>GOOD MORNING

what you guys call a mini-van

that's hilarious

>Can't even kidnap a chair force faggot
Fucking embarrassing desu lads

last one and i'm out

>have a friend in the RAF
>bunch of guys are unloading a transport flight from Germany
>they find a migrant who has somehow managed to sneak aboard unnoticed and be flown all the way to the UK
>standard procedure for people trepassing on base is to send them back the same way they came in
>can't do it with this guy because of how he arrived
>so they just dump him outside the base and call border control
>they have no idea whether he was actually picked up or just disappeared into the countryside

chechen separatism may as well be jihad as well, they are all muslims and they are even more extreme than ISIS

Fucking Germans.
They're actually affecting our national security

Rumors of a bike wheel rolling on a corridor. Madness.

i give him a week before he kills

They were obviously going to take him hostage then behead on TV/video.

Likely religion of peace.

>not nailing him into a crate with Return To Sender stamped on it in German.

And yet were it not for a leaked email we'd never have heard about it.

Did DAESH just tried to steal one of your soldiers?

how is that news to you when school shootings and massacres are basically a national past time for your country now?

why is this being handled by the met police and not the anti terror?

our massacres are mostly niggers in ghettos

white male KKK westboro baptist church member

Suspect 1 is described as between 20 and 30 years old, approximately 6ft (1.81m) tall, of athletic but stocky build, with dark hair, long on top, with a well-groomed BEARD. He was of MIDDLE EASTERN appearance with dark skin and wore dark casual clothing

Suspect 2 is described as between 20 and 30 years old, but younger than the first suspect, and of a slimmer build. Approximately 5ft 10ins (1.78m) tall, he was clean shaven with short dark he. He was also of MIDDLE EASTERN appearance and wore a white t-shirt and dark shorts.

Geeee I wonder if its the IRA?

Police and military have been on high alert about something like this for ages. The fact that they tried to cover it up is worrying. How many small terror attacks have actually succeeded that we don't know about?

>DAESH
Just call them ISIS like a normal person

>hottest day of the year
>RAF serviceman was jogging (probably shirtless)
>identity still not confirmed but he was obviously young and fit enough to wrestle the two muzzies to the ground and knock one of them out
>the valiant fit white military man vs the two brutish brown skinned third world imports

pic related, sorry lads but I can't help it

>call them like an egyptian goddess

no

"Middle Eastern"
>standard.co.uk/news/crime/two-middle-eastern-men-tried-to-abduct-raf-officer-from-outside-air-base-a3301406.html

This was clearly the work of Zoroastrians.

2 muzzies armed with knives too

>attempted happening
here's your attempted reply

>'The motivation of this incident is unknown'

really makes you think

>Kunming attack
>Unknown

Wat?
Here are a few details:
> Ministry of Public Security announced that police had arrested three suspects and said that an eight-person terrorist group was responsible for the attack, the leader of which was named Abdurehim Kurban.
>the leader of which was named Abdurehim Kurban.
>Abdurehim Kurban.
>He asserted the group started off in Yunnan and originally planned to participate in "jihad" abroad.

Muslims, practicing Jihad. Oh gee, they were just probably trying to practice some Acupuncture and help people.

>Muslims, practicing Jihad. Oh gee, they were just probably trying to practice some Acupuncture and help people.
Kekked and checked, you are funny i gas you last

All completely innocent. They were just reaching out and doing a spot survey to see how many of the kuffar knew a passage from the Koran

B-but people might ask questions think Islamic State In Syria has something to do with the Religion of Peace

L-long knives, were they swinging their huge Scimitars. Kek

>0 dead
>Happening

Stop these shitty happening threads fuuuuck

I know we are all suffering happening withdraw but fuck sake

>attempted happening

I made the distinction for a reason

fake and gay