Can we blame him?

Can we blame him?

Yes. I was once a victim of pedo and the trauma and took me years of drugs to deal with it, and I won't ever be okay.

lmao what happened m8

>drugs

There's your problem. Man up. Life is dark, don't try to fix that from the brain.

When I was 8 years old, the woman who used to clean my house made me have make-believe sex with her, she sucked my penis like many times a week and she used to take baths with me in the tub, and often made me clean her intimate parts, or else she'd beat me. Took almost a year for my parents to find it out, mostly because I was too afraid of tell them and have her beat me again.

haha what a faggot

wew

are you gay now or something?

Not gay but before I got into the heavy drug treatment I couldn't leave my bedroom in fear, and when I finally had a gf I couldn't have sex with her the first times we tried because I'd end up hiding under the bed or in the closet crying and biting myself.

lmao

I hope one day you are in a better place Brazil bro

15 isn't pedophilia tho
It bleeds and has lumps on it's chest, what more do you want.

kek
KEK

yeah there's an obvious distinction between some guy trying to fuck high school girls and an adult wanting to fuck a little pre-pubescent kid

not like it matters in the public eye

sopa de macaco

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOW
Get a load of this pedo, he actually thinks that someone below our arbitrary number for what a child is the same as someone 2 years older who looks the exact same
SHAME ON YOU

you cant be serious

Nah, she was gagging for it

If he had waited four months or whatever until she turned 16, or been a Pakistani who just out-and-out raped a girl from a broken home, he would have been completely in the clear and nobody would have cared.

t. Nambla

>Sup Forums - sports

this thread took a turn for the worse

Nice

Blame him for what? Being attracted to a 15 y/o? No. Acting on it? Yes, a complete and utter moron.

>invest in africa
what a sick fucking pervert, no fucking way