What was Judaism's greatest contribution to humanity besides God?

What was Judaism's greatest contribution to humanity besides God?

10 commandments best commandments

Now you stay right there pally, I'll be over to gas you shortly

טפטפות

>contribution to humanity besides God?
you didn't create god

Pastrami sandwiches

How's that a Jewish invention?

you need to back pedal on this. God was conceived by other cultures and civilisations besides the Jews. It's inappropriate and proud to claim what you are.

Mah zeh? Lo daber evereet!

1. Kike physics/mathematicians/science
2. A few good musicians/composers
3. Stanley Kubrick
4. literally nothing else ever

The United States of America

Dats racist

yeah but it was the first monotheist god, the fact we are all monotheists now shows how strong an ideology it is. It makes you far more dedicated and unified than a plurality of gods like the Romans/middle east had prior to the rise of the Abrahamic religions (unless you count Zoroastrianism)

tons of stuff, thanks, jews!

zyklon b

anti-terrorist walls

nepotism

Zionism

terrible movies

Fuck you, some of us here are Jewish and don't appreciate your hate speech garbage. Seriously I can list 100 terrible Christian American things too...lol

This is a pretty good list actually

>nepotism is bad

what do you have to complain about?

there are hundreds of famous Ashkenazi jewish scientists/mathematicians because they always selected for intelligence when breeding so they could be employed in finance.

It's almost as if eugenics works.

None

Chaos and Death

Imagine how good movies could be without Kikes

It's a "God" because that's the term passed on from Antiquity. it's still an anthropomorphised conception of Objective Reality and abstract Virtues. Hindu's conception of Brahma is equivilant as is the Tao and they are historical peers of Judaism's Elohim.

You simply can't claim that one conception of "God" is superior or otherwise to another, possibly the cultures that sprang from them but even then it would be a subjective opinion.

Just stop it.

Zoroastrianism was the first monotheistic religion, Kikes are full of shit, their volcano demon still has a female counterpart in the Talmud. They're polytheistic

I don;t know I haven't looked into that but you're missing the point if you think one interpretation of God has to triumph over another. I have a small understanding that Judaism has a philosophy of balance and that the blade and the cup are seen in the Star of David but I don't disdain them for this. God is the Patriarchal quality and it's feminine counterpart has to be reconciled otherwise the truth of it becomes unsustainable.

Say what you want of them, they aren't full of Shit. Occasionally I wonder if they are capable of compassion but I think that may say more of me than them.

>nobody mentions modern judicial system
circlejerking gaylords

r
a
r
e

Ancient Israelite Faith =/ = modern rabbinical judaism

god already existed without jews

The story of Masada.

We all would like to see it repeated again in the 21st century.

Slutty Jewish girls